"White Motherfucker"

A Perez

Gold Member
Jan 26, 2015
A biracial man who saw the events in Ferguson had a version that community members did not like much: That Michael Brown attacked Darren Wilson in his SUV and that Brown had his hands down at all time.

He is one of the witnesses that the Department of Justice considered most credible. He said the following:

[/quote]Two black women approached Witness 102, mobile phones set to record, asking him to recount what he had witnessed. Witness 102 responded that they would not likewhat he had to say. The women responded with racial slurs, calling him names like “white motherfucker."[/quote]

Department of Justice report on the Ferguson Mo. Police Department - The Washington Post

says the poster who's only critical thought is? what's better ? the voice or American idol..

I personally prefer the Voice...much better talent. So paws, which one do you prefer?
neither I don't watch tv for people with below average intelligence.
it's a perfect fit for you.
besides I've spent 30 years in the biz and I don't take work home with me.

says the poster who's only critical thought is? what's better ? the voice or American idol..

I personally prefer the Voice...much better talent. So paws, which one do you prefer?
Uoooo, well looky there....a show biz asshole. Figures that you're a dumb fuck democrat.

White people should designate a word like the N word that only we can say and everyone is scolded for...like they kicked a puppy or something.

Liberals never concern themselves with facts, it's about base rudimentary emotion.

My first and most important lesson, fresh out of college, came from my boss at Encyclopedia Britannica:

"You aren't selling steak, you're selling the sizzle".

Rational, tangible facts are not what drive the uneducable. It's the smell of burning flesh that sets their mindset ablaze.

Uoooo, well looky there....a show biz asshole. Figures that you're a dumb fuck democrat.
you only wish you could be this dumb!

Forum List

Back