White Man Feels Guilty About Self

Says he did not earn anything, only made it in life because of 'unearned privileges' of being white.

Good Math, Bad Math

I'm white. I've worked hard all my life. Had some great jobs and some shit jobs. All of them I obtained based upon my abilities.

I have NEVER experienced this "white privilege" that would make me fabulously wealthy simply because I am white. I wonder why this is?.....? Maybe because I'm a white woman instead of a white man?

Nah.....that's not it. It's because this "white privilege" shit is just that. Buillshit.

That man needs to get on over himself. :rolleyes:

hahahaha. intellectuals are always trying to accomplish their own form of alchemy. garbage into gold.

at least Tim Wise makes a good living off concocting that type of crap, this guy is just going through the mental contortions for non-cashable multicult brownie points.

and a guy with that big of a bald spot should lose the pony tail, hahahahaha

1.I am a racist - because I never noticed all of the unearned privileges that are given to me until someone pointed them out.
2.I am a racist - because even after learning about the unearned privileges that I recieve, I still don't notice them.
3.I am a racist, because I have grown up in a culture that, at every turn, teaches me that to be white is to be better, and smarter, and I have absorbed that lesson.
4.I am a racist, because I instinctively react to members of minorities with fear.
5.I am a racist, because I live in a sunset town.
6.I am a racist, because I believe that I deserve the success I have, even
though I know people who are more smart, capable, and talented than I am never had the chances that I did to be successful, because of the color of their skin.
7.I am a racist - because I am a white man who has directly benefited from the unfair preferences that have been directed towards me all of my life.
8.I am a racist - because every day, I benefit from the denial of basic privileges to other people.
9.I am a racist, because I do not notice the things that are denied to people who are different from me.
10.I am a racist, because I do not notice the advantages that I have over others.
11.I am a racist, because even when I do manage to notice what is denied to people of different races and backgrounds, I don't speak up.

What a fucking doucheus baggeus! He needs to get a room and a cat o' nine tails and flog himself or something. I wanna know where I can get some of this fuckin white privelege! What the fuck is wrong with these people and who the hell is brainwashing them?

Forum List

Back