White Male suffrage in the US, Jackson wanted to do away with the EC

point is that LEFTY Mobs do mob action in the instance that i just described in Post number 11 which shows the lie of Wrycatchers Post number 3 Penny .

Missing in what you described as evidence is that the mob in action were all members of the left (i.e. a term which you do not define). Seems to me the darling of the conservative right (Nikki Haley) as Governor took down the Stars and Bars.

Something to think about.

so what , the point i am making is that voting is private and the Private voter can vote for Guns , God or anything else that they like . While your mob of lefties tear down and desecrate a Confederate Memorial that you don't like Wrycatcher.

point is that LEFTY Mobs do mob action in the instance that i just described in Post number 11 which shows the lie of Wrycatchers Post number 3 Penny .

Missing in what you described as evidence is that the mob in action were all members of the left (i.e. a term which you do not define). Seems to me the darling of the conservative right (Nikki Haley) as Governor took down the Stars and Bars.

------------------------------------------------------------------ ok it was lefties and rino moderate repubs . Moderate rino repubs like 'haley' and the 'bush' family are as bad as the lefties because they are deceitful and liars Wrycatcher .

------------------------------------------------------------------ ok it was lefties and rino moderate repubs . Moderate rino repubs like 'haley' and the 'bush' family are as bad as the lefties because they are deceitful and liars Wrycatcher .

Thanks so much for sharing.

i'm simply correcting YOU Sir , try to 'laern' a thing or 2 Wrycatcher .

Those who can't win on ideas, need to suppress those whose ideas lead them to those who can.

You have no ideas other than those proven to fail.

Please list my ideas, and which ones implemented that failed.

Review your posts at USMB beginning August 3, 2009.

Gee, I suppose you believe your post is clever. Don't fool yourself, clever it ain't; an idiot-gram it is, insipid variety.

Forum List

Back