White Looters

Sorry, but your constant SJW screed isn't getting you anywhere. FOAD.

Check your privilege, buddy. You just like government when it takes care of you.

Not to worry...

For every White looter you can point to...

There are a thousand Black ones...

So their outstanding burn-our-own-$hit-down track-record is still intact...

Frankly, I see these mobs of looters, (very few, most of the protests are peaceful) and see people of all races taking advantages.

You guys have had 8 years to defuse this bomb, instead you kept loading down the explosives.

Sorry, but your constant SJW screed isn't getting you anywhere. FOAD.

Check your privilege, buddy. You just like government when it takes care of you.

Not to worry...

For every White looter you can point to...

There are a thousand Black ones...

So their outstanding burn-our-own-$hit-down track-record is still intact...

Frankly, I see these mobs of looters, (very few, most of the protests are peaceful) and see people of all races taking advantages.

You guys have had 8 years to defuse this bomb, instead you kept loading down the explosives.

Stop using that line as a attempted thread ender, it doesn't work. I am on you like a fucking leech.

And of course, as always, go fuck yourself.

Stop using that line as a attempted thread ender, it doesn't work. I am on you like a fucking leech.

And of course, as always, go fuck yourself.

Well, I agree, I would compare you to a parasite, but check your privilege, buddy. You wouldn't last a week as a black man in this country.

Same tired progspeak from probably one of the oldest SJW soi bois out there.

Same tired progspeak from probably one of the oldest SJW soi bois out there.

naw,man, I'm a pragmatist.

You get on here and whine because some wifebeater got fined after he refused service to a gay couple.

But you think that when a black man is MURDERED by a police officer, that's no big deal.

Where did I say "it's no big deal"?

He's been charged, he will be tried.

You would rather give him over to the mob?

He would have been charged anyway.

Would he? The only reason he was charged at all was because some citizens caught him on film murdering this man. Otherwise, they'd have probably written it up as his own fault.

Who knows?

One thing I do agree on is body cams for all cops. It also shows how stupid some people act when getting arrested.

Forum List

Back