White Liberals

Mortimer

Gold Member
Sep 29, 2010
Speedy Gonzales
pretty true, i wouldnt call those white people liberals but they were narcos and satanists though and they would say they support the left parties because those parties would legalise drug abuse, that being said they almost murdered me i mean i almost died because of drugs. i then had a vision of hell and i came back

I complained before that I was called the n-word and some more. But it was not by actual far right or neo-nazis but by suppossed liberals, if they are truly anti-racist and liberal they wouldnt so I think they werent really but they were suppossed to be or declared themselfes. Example in school I was called Bimbo (in german that means darkie or ****** not slut or woman) by a teacher. And that was only because we had arguments about gays where he said gays are the same as straight, lips, meat, hair, mouth, tongue, hole, it is the same if two males fuck as if two females fuck and what is the difference? I said the Bible teaches it is a abomination (see leviticus), then he called me Bimbo. And once a guy, who called himself antifa or listened to punk rock left music and had iroquese blue colored cut and such and had arguments with skinheads said to me why i stepped on a spider or cockroach i dont remember because that is a living being and we shouldnt kill it, ok, but then he said im black and fat like that spider and i should be stepped on and killed. the ones who told me im a brown turd where the ones who were around me and they were not suppossed to be neo-nazis, but moderate or left, i wouldnt have been around actual neo-nazis of course because i knew they cant my friends it was the ones who pretended to be my friends. But they were racist too just didnt want to admitt it and if you defend animals, gays and such but you are racist, that is weird.

but now i dont hate all white people though, some white people just mind their business and are neither radical left nor radical right just like me

malcolmx.jpg

Forum List

Back