White identity vs Jewish identity

That was the what the Christian Jews were rejecting, the obsession with innumerable bullshit laws over the spirit. They advocated a return to the original Torah of Moses, complete as written. No need for endless nitpicking silliness and endless circular reasoning.
The Christians had lots of rules that were somewhat different.
I suggest you not cherry pick the verses that confirm your point of view.

Yes Ezra did.. Odd considering the good figs and bad figs from Jeremiah. Did the husbands comply? That seems to be the beginning of the Diaspora.

excerpt:

Jeremiah was shown a vision of two baskets of figs, and he says this (Jeremiah 24, verses,1 to 10): "Yahweh shewed me, and, behold, two baskets of figs were set before the temple of Yahweh, after that Nebuchadnezzar king of Babylon had carried away captive Jeconiah the son of Jehoiakim king of Judah, and the princes of Judah, with the carpenters and smiths, from Jerusalem, and had brought them to Babylon.

One basket had very good figs, even like the figs. that are first ripe: and the other basket had very naughty figs, which could not be eaten, they were so bad. Then Yahweh said unto me, What seest thou, Jeremiah? And I said, Figs; the good figs, very good; and the evil, very evil, that cannot be eaten, they are so evil.

Now you know He was speaking of two different groups, which both had been in the land of Judah originally. The good figs were those that were captive in Babylon; the bad figs were "the princes, and" (He says, please note: not the residue of Judah), ''the residue of Jerusalem," and those who are in Egypt.
If you read Ezra you would discover what I just posted…the overwhelming majority of Jewish men complied with Ezra.
It’s obvious you either don’t read what I post or you simply lie.

If you read Ezra you would discover what I just posted…the overwhelming majority of Jewish men complied with Ezra.
It’s obvious you either don’t read what I post or you simply lie.

Please post the compliance verse for me.

Ezra returned to Judah telling the local men to divorce their wives and leave their children. These women were probably devotees of traditional Yahwism, which combined the worship of Yahweh with other gods. Women could also inherit land and pass it on to their descendants who were not part of the Golah community. The local women therefore had the capacity to expose Golah men to the temptations of the flesh and remove land from the Golah community. Those who were deprived as the result of these policies became destitute and many died of starvation.

Ezra 9 blames the intermingling of the races as the cause for his people’s woe, and why it should be forbidden[2]. This “intermarriage crisis”, as it is commonly referred to, is therefore very important. For Ezra, the problem with foreigners and other non-returnees is that they were associated with “abominations and uncleanliness”, and intermarrying with them threatened Israel’s stability and its prosperity, as represented by land ownership, since God required the people to be clean and free of abominations in order to possess it.

A code in Ezra specifies who could marry who. A Jew could only marry another Jew who had experienced the Exile. Those who had remained in the land during the Exile were unacceptable.

Ezra provided a genealogy distinguishing between those who were considered acceptable and those who were not, but it is suspect. Those who had married “other” women were commanded to divorce them. This was motivated by a fear of pollution of the Holy Seed and uncleanliness.

snip

However, not everyone agreed with the prohibition and according to the Chronicler in 2 Chronicles, Hezekiah invited “all Israel”, north and south, to the Passover in Jerusalem. He for one did not accept the exclusive, narrow concept of Israel as the Holy Seed and its so-called supremacy. Other signs of resistance were indicated by the fact that some men put off divorcing their foreign wives by waiting till after the rains came[5]. So, not everyone saw the potential inclusion of non-returnees in their community as a problem or threat.

For his part, Ezekiel[6] blamed the Levites for not respecting the tradition of purity in worshipping Yahweh. Recounting chapter and verse a litany of Jerusalem’s unfaithfulness, he blames the women who had gone astray from their husbands:

43 Because thou hast not remembered the days of thy youth, but hast fretted me in all these things; behold, therefore I also will recompense thy way upon thine head, saith the Lord GOD: and thou shalt not commit this lewdness above all thine abominations.

Convert to what? They were already practicing Jews, via their fathers.
How can I have a discussion with someone who hasn’t read Tanach?
[/QUOTE]

lol so resort to the usual dismissals. Judaism is just too far above these sub-human goy heads, right? lol sure thing. I never read Mein Kampf either.

How can I have a discussion with someone who hasn’t read Tanach?

lol so resort to the usual dismissals. Judaism is just too far above these sub-human goy heads, right? lol sure thing.
[/QUOTE]
Visit a Jewish book store and tell me Jews are hiding anything.
There are enough English translations to take up 10 lifetimes.

And when they returned to Jerusalem they were not allowed to marry with people of the land.
To be more precise, you cannot marry a non-Jew just as a Muslims cannot marry a non-Muslim, a Hindu cannot…
Well, we all get the picture.

lol so resort to the usual dismissals. Judaism is just too far above these sub-human goy heads, right? lol sure thing.
Visit a Jewish book store and tell me Jews are hiding anything.
There are enough English translations to take up 10 lifetimes.
[/QUOTE]

lol Jews can't even agree on who is Jewish and who isn't. I'll stick with the originalists' views; all I've read of the assorted crank and racist spins tells me they're the most honest and backed up by writings than any of the later Babylonian fictions.

Forum List

Back