White House Summit on Violent Extremism Opens With Muslim Prayer – No Other Faiths Represented

Vigilante

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2014
Waiting on the Cowardly Dante!!
CNS News ^
A Muslim prayer was recited at the start of the second day of the White House summit on “Countering Violent Extremism,” but no other religious text was presented during the portion of the event that was open to the press. Imam Sheikh Sa'ad Musse Roble, president of the World Peace Organization in Minneapolis, Minn., recited a “verse from the Quran” following remarks by Obama administration officials and Democratic members of Congress. “In translation those verses of the Quran mean ‘Whoever kills a soul unless for a soul or for corruption in the land, it’s as if he has slain mankind...

159846_600.jpg

I think in this case for a summit on "violent extremism", Islamists should have been the only people represented.

Appropriate. After all, it is Moslems that are dying. And it is Moslems that will do a lot more dying if they do not stop this insanity in the very near future.

Isn't it funny that the US can put sanctions on Russia and Iran and take out Iraq, but can't squash ISIS, and I have never heard Israel worry about ISIS, never. They are solely concerned about Iran now and Hezbollah, just food for thought. Those nasty Shia we have heard so much about in the past now can't seem to fight against the Sunni's. Strange

Isn't it funny that the US can put sanctions on Russia and Iran and take out Iraq, but can't squash ISIS, and I have never heard Israel worry about ISIS, never. They are solely concerned about Iran now and Hezbollah, just food for thought. Those nasty Shia we have heard so much about in the past now can't seem to fight against the Sunni's. Strange
Israel's leader isn't a muslim sympathizer like ours is.

Forum List

Back