White House suggesting Atlanta Braves change name

I think the leftists will try to genocide all the Indians once they remove all traces of them from sports teams and their revised history.

No, The Red Man has their own lands in America and that's a deal we made a long time ago and should honor. The way they did to live is a nice way, really. 1000% better than commie fucktards.

Red Man vs. Commie fucktards? I'm picking The Red Man every time. I'm not standing for that. Nawsuh!

I think the leftists will try to genocide all the Indians once they remove all traces of them from sports teams and their revised history.

No, The Red Man has their own lands in America and that's a deal we made a long time ago and should honor. The way they did to live is a nice way, really. 1000% better than commie fucktards.

Red Man vs. Commie fucktards? I'm picking The Red Man every time. I'm not standing for that. Nawsuh!
Well they need that land for that forty acres and a mule…

Well they need that land for that forty acres and a mule…
No, it's their land. 40 acres and a mule was supposed to be for blacks. Indians can do whatever they want on their land.

The age of wokeness continues. The Left will not be satisfied until they remove Native American nicknames from sports teams.

If I had Native American ancestors I would be proud of the fact that a team called themsleves the Braves or The Indians or even the Redskins. Teams do give themsleves insulting names like The Cockroaches or the Scumbags

I have some Irish in me and I don’t mind the Notre Dame football team called The Fighting Irish. I would be upset if they were called The Drunken Paddy Boys.

Forum List

Back