White House slams FBI chief Wray over voter fraud testimony

CheekyChaton

Sep 25, 2020
White House slams FBI chief Wray over voter fraud testimony
Source: Reuters

WASHINGTON (Reuters) - White House Chief of Staff Mark Meadows on Friday denigrated FBI Director Christopher Wray's ability to detect voter fraud in the U.S. election and suggested that if he "drill down" more he would change his congressional testimony on the issue.

Wray told lawmakers on Thursday he has not seen evidence of a coordinated national voter fraud effort, undercutting President Donald Trump's unfounded assault on mail-in balloting as a threat to election security.

"With all due respect to Director Wray, he has a hard time finding emails in his own FBI, let alone figuring out whether there's any kind of voter fraud," Meadows said on CBS "This Morning." It was not clear what missing emails he was referring to.

A top federal prosecutor in the battleground state of Pennsylvania on Thursday said his office and the FBI was investigating whether nine military ballots cast for Trump had been handled improperly.

Read more: White House slams FBI chief Wray over voter fraud testimony

I'll leave this here since my own thread on the subject got closed down

Now it’s not voter fraud if democrats do it

This election is going to involve a lot of litigation. Democrats are corrupt to the core.

In the battleground states blue governors are changing election law thru E.O. to steer votes to the Vegetable.

Democrats are tearing down the system for power. It's been like this since Algore wouldnt accept the election results.

They wont this time either

This election is going to involve a lot of litigation. Democrats are corrupt to the core.

In the battleground states blue governors are changing election law thru E.O. to steer votes to the Vegetable.

Democrats are tearing down the system for power. It's been like this since Algore wouldnt accept the election results.

Barr should warn death for all fraudsters and we should hang Omar on public TV to start and show we are serious

Barr should warn death for all fraudsters and we should hang Omar on public TV to start and show we are serious

I really dont understand how this woman holds her seat. I wouldnt expect any better of Somalis, but I expect better of the United States than to allow this woman to stay out of federal prison

Forum List

Back