“White House Siege” cancelled by leftwing extremist group

theHawk

Registered Conservative
Sep 20, 2005
Arizona
The Antifa Marxists were planning a 50 “siege” protest (aka violent riots) for 50 days, but was suddenly cancelled.

Hmm, could it be because the poll numbers are sinking for Sleepy Joe and BLM in general? Plus the Trump Administration has been cracking down on these thugs with HUGE bails being set.

Of course the idiots are claiming it’s for their “safety”:
Screen-Shot-2020-09-17-at-12.40.21-PM.jpg

Yea, I guess they don’t want to get their asses pounded in jail.

These are the same communists that started the “Occupy Wall Street” protests years ago.

Poor communist revolutionary LARPers, will their Dem masters let them start rioting again?
4B4FDB66-080D-4B92-A31A-096E82FB39E0.jpeg

Last edited:
The Antifa Marxists were planning a 50 “siege” protest (aka violent riots) for 50 days, but was suddenly cancelled.

Hmm, could it be because the poll numbers are sinking for Sleepy Joe and BLM in general? Plus the Trump Administration has been cracking down on these thugs with HUGE bails being set.

These are the same communists that started the “Occupy Wall Street” protests years ago.

Poor communist revolutionary LARPers, will their Dem master let them start rioting again?

Cancelled probably because ALL the Beta Cuck Faggots with the Mangina's are on their period :smoke:

Poor communist revolutionary LARPers, will their Dem master let them start rioting again?

Cancelled probably because ALL the Beta Cuck Faggots with the Mangina's are on their period :smoke:
I am more inclined to think the main players are already in jail on 1 million dollars bail.... And further violence will finish off democrats election hopes.

Poor communist revolutionary LARPers, will their Dem masters let them start rioting again?
My guess is that George Soros called his goons off because of falling polling numbers for the brown shirts.

They are not smart enough to figure that out for themselves.

New Topics

Forum List

Back