White House Press Secretary would you want the job?

I'd love the job and be great at it. I would cram all of the accomplishments of Trump in the Lib's faces while taking all of their BS spin trap questions and turn them around against themselves shoving them up their asses. The MSM would stagger out of the press meeting in a daze afraid to ever return.
Oh yes, your erudite postings and shattering rebuttals here indicate that would most certainly happen.

I would want it just to make that dumbass kid from Fox look like an idiot.

You might be good at that! You certainly excel at making yourself look like a total stoop every post you make! But I'd fill the room with ten more Pete Dooceys and you'd still get asked the tough questions until you were crapping your pants and running out of there like the little girl you are.

That would take about 10 seconds. What would you do with the rest of the time?

What a stupid comment. Guess that's why you think Mike Lindell running the RNC a GOOD thing for the Left! Meantime, the guy's business was built from nothing then attack vociferously by the left and is doing better now than ever! :auiqs.jpg:

People have posted Trump's accomplishments here and I know you've seen the list, it is PAGES long.

Biden has all of his accomplishments, too, just that they are all horribly bad!

The only good thing to come out of the Biden administration is that he has finally made such a spectacle of himself that even his friends in the MSM can no longer ignore or stomach him, while giving us more and more evidence to prove his family are a bunch of Chinese-owned thieves operating for profit ruining and selling out the country in a way that even Hillary takes notes.

Sucks to be you! (Well, it already sucked to be you, anyway).

Screen Shot 2023-01-24 at 12.09.00 AM.png
56123.jpg

Certain jobs aren't appropriate for those who cherish being honest and transparent. She acts how she has to act, walking the line as best she can. She is accomplished but it has to come at a spiritual price for anyone.

Accomplished?
At what?

Forum List

Back