White House Press Secretary refuses to let African Reporters ask questions

Biden does not want black journalists in the White House so he can keep the roaches away

He has called black people roaches before, just watch.

This is not a good look for the Biden admin to refuse to answer questions from African reporters.

Let's be honest here for a moment. Blacks saying they are being ignored, racism, blah blah blah occurs more often in a minute than total breaths taken daily in the whole country.

They pull the race card so often that's it went from being a joke to really fucking irritating to the point I don't ever believe any of them. If I actually watched a black guy walking his dog smiling and whisliting and suddenly a truck of rednecks stopped and kicked his ass while yelling "we don't like you're kind around here nword" and he said it was racism I still wouldn't believe him. They have used the race card so much, they actually turned me into a racist that dislikes them on sight.

I don't believe anything they say anymore. Nor do I care. And everytime they say something bad happens to them I think to myself "good".

Let's be honest here for a moment. Blacks saying they are being ignored, racism, blah blah blah occurs more often in a minute than total breaths taken daily in the whole country.

They pull the race card so often that's it went from being a joke to really fucking irritating to the point I don't ever believe any of them. If I actually watched a black guy walking his dog smiling and whisliting and suddenly a truck of rednecks stopped and kicked his ass while yelling "we don't like you're kind around here nword" and he said it was racism I still wouldn't believe him. They have used the race card so much, they actually turned me into a racist that dislikes them on sight.

I don't believe anything they say anymore. Nor do I care. And everytime they say something bad happens to them I think to myself "good".

I know, and you are correct.

Just holding a mirror up to the left. If a Trump Press sec did the EXACT same thing they would be called racist….even if they were a black clit licker.

I know, and you are correct.

Just holding a mirror up to the left. If a Trump Press sec did the EXACT same thing they would be called racist….even if they were a black clit licker.

Forgot the first sentence I said. It made it sound like I was trying to correct or something like that. I was trying to just expand on what you posted.

Forgot the first sentence I said. It made it sound like I was trying to correct or something like that. I was trying to just expand on what you posted.

No worries.

I am often misinterpreted because I am very sarcastic and tone can be lost in posts.

Pointing out false logic and hypocrisy from the cult is alot of what my posts are.

The fact that none of them will admit the Hunter Biden laptop is real, EVEN THOUGH THE NY TIMES ADMITS IT IS ONE OF MY FAVORITES.

Also, the fact that Biden lied about the vaccine…..EVEN CNN SAID BIDEN LIED.

NOT THE CULT! THEY ARE STEADFAST IN THEIR RESOLVE OF IDIOCY.

New Topics

Forum List

Back