White House Petition To Remove ‘Soros-Owned Voting Machines’ Rockets Past Signature Goal

Vigilante

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2014
Waiting on the Cowardly Dante!!
With so many states reporting that names flip and always for Cunton, this needs to be remedied now!

The White House petition to ban “George Soros owned voting machines” reached well over the required 100,000 signatures to obtain a response from President Barack Obama.

The petition reached the signatures within six days of being published, far ahead of the November 20th deadline.

According to the official White House petition website, the petition is now in a “queue” that will be reviewed by the White House. “When the White House responds, everyone who has signed the petition will get email from the White House to let you know that we’ve reviewed and responded to the petition,” the website states.

The White House warns it won’t respond to petitions that violate the “terms of participation,” which include “Petitions that do not address the actions or policies of the federal government, or that address a topic not included in We the People at the time the petition was created.”

(Excerpt) Read more at dailycaller.com ...

Unfortunately it seems the best way is to have a paper ballot with two boxes, one for The Donald and one for Crooked Hillary (crazy folks can write in someone of their choosing) and have thoroughly vetted American citizen taxpayers count the votes..

The Donald supporters generally dislike the Bush company, which is in bed with the Clinton company.

OK. For someone who doesn't know what a ‘Soros-Owned Voting Machine' is (and what it signifies in this context) could you please give me a short, 'Voting Machines for Dummies' clue so that I understand what all the fuss is?

OK. For someone who doesn't know what a ‘Soros-Owned Voting Machine' is (and what it signifies in this context) could you please give me a short, 'Voting Machines for Dummies' clue so that I understand what all the fuss is?
he saying jews are stealing the election

The OP has a pattern of posting garbage threads of misinformation and lies, mostly because he post garbage from the most unreliable extreme rw propaganda sites on the net. In this case, he is posting a story about a Democrat allegedly owning a vast amount of voting machines that could be manipulated to "rig" the election. It was debunked and found to be a misinformation propaganda talking point to support Trump's anti-American "rigged election" rants long ago.

New Topics

Forum List

Back