White House Mules Michelle and little Girl for "Where are your Papers" TRIPE!

mal

Diamond Member
Mar 16, 2009
Coimhéad fearg fhear na foighde™
Michelle Obama Hears Immigration Plea From Girl Worried About Deportations

The child told Mrs. Obama, "My mom said -- my mom said that -- I think that she says that Barack Obama is taking everybody away that doesn't have papers."

Replied Mrs. Obama, "Yeah, well, that's something that we have to work on, right? To make sure that people can be here with the right kind of papers, right? That's exactly right."

The girl then said, "But my mom doesn't have . . ." and the word she seemed to say was papers.

Mrs. Obama said: "Yeah, well, we have to work on that. We have to fix that, and everybody has got to work together in Congress to make sure that that happens. That's right."

---

Fucking PAH-LEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEASE!...

:)

peace...

Should have just told the kid she was going on a really cool vacation. Maybe throw in the "My husband was born in Kenya", story.

B.S......... Sounds like this little girl was set up by someone to make this statement. No child would have made such a statement on her own. Sorry, no violins from this section! Just one more ploy to make this an immigration reform issue - 'woe is me, my mommie could be deported'. Geez, what crap. Besides, immigration reform would do crap to stop them from coming across our border!! Wake up America!!! SECURE THE BORDER NOW!!!

B.S......... Sounds like this little girl was set up by someone to make this statement. No child would have made such a statement on her own. Sorry, no violins from this section! Just one more ploy to make this an immigration reform issue - 'woe is me, my mommie could be deported'. Geez, what crap. Besides, immigration reform would do crap to stop them from coming across our border!! Wake up America!!! SECURE THE BORDER NOW!!!

Of course she was... This is Shamelessness from a Shameless Adminstration.

:)

peace...

Forum List

Back