White House mad at BORIS JOHNSON for DARING to allow the Brit media to ask him questions

ColonelAngus

Diamond Member
Feb 25, 2015
FUCK GINGER GOEBBELS.

The problem is NOT with Boris allowing the Brit press to ask questions....THE PROBLEM IS WITH JOE BIDEN NOT ALLOWING THE US PRESS TO ASK QUESTIONS.

Joe Biden is HUMILIATING the USA. What a piece of shit. Will you left wing communist cuckold faggot assholes hurry and and 25th his retarded ass so we can move along to scabby knees Harris?

FUCK GINGER GOEBBELS.

The problem is NOT with Boris allowing the Brit press to ask questions....THE PROBLEM IS WITH JOE BIDEN NOT ALLOWING THE US PRESS TO ASK QUESTIONS.

Joe Biden is HUMILIATING the USA. What a piece of shit. Will you left wing communist cuckold faggot assholes hurry and and 25th his retarded ass so we can move along to scabby knees Harris?

It's all Boris' fault, he didn't check with the White House first to tell them that he intended to take questions at the White House Presser and ask their permission putting Joe on the spot though Joe didn't seem to mind.

Has any other dignitary in history ever had to get the WH's permission to take questions at a presser?

The nerve of the English to think they can just waltz in here before our media with cameras and microphones shouting questions after an important summit and think we just give them straight answers! What, are the Brits trying to set a dangerous precedent here? :smoke:

Joe Biden is a joke. A bad joke, was there no one else they could've nominated? I know they didn't think Bernie could win, but wasn't there SOMEBODY else?

I liken Joe to a bad case of the watery shits that comes on you suddenly explosively out in public wearing white pants and your last clean pair of underwear.

You may be able to stand with your back to the wall to try to hide what has happened for a while, but the sour smell of runny diarrhea and the look on your face kinda gives it away. :safetocomeoutff:

I liken Joe to a bad case of the watery shits that comes on you suddenly explosively out in public wearing white pants and your last clean pair of underwear.

You may be able to stand with your back to the wall to try to hide what has happened for a while, but the sour smell of runny diarrhea and the look on your face kinda gives it away. :safetocomeoutff:

That, my friend, is a GREAT metaphor. :yes_text12:

That, my friend, is a GREAT metaphor. :yes_text12:

I try.
missing-tooth-smiley-emoticon.gif

FUCK GINGER GOEBBELS.

There is no problem with Joe Biden. The problem is the lying right wing media.

Just imagine Trump did this.

The MSMs collective heads would explode.

This would be headline news for a week.

Same for blowing up 10 civilians in a drone attack.

Same for screwing up a controlled southern border.

Same for France recalling their Ambassador.

And fucking up the withdrawal in Afghanistan...they'd STILL be writing headlines about that.

The news media in the US is garbage.

Biden voters, why are you ok with Biden not answering questions from reporters?

When they have a first rate dufus as President they know he will make an ass of himself every time he opens his mouth.

Just think how stupid somebody would have to be to vote for this guy as President. Even more stupid to be in denial about him stealing the election.

Forum List

Back