White House Formally Declares Its Support for D.C. Statehood

They're on track to lock up control of the Senate, dump the filibuster and ram through laws they could never pass on the merits and when they ram through HR1 and 2A infringement, I predict the shit is going to well and truly be up in the fan. They've decided they have to consolidate power because if they don't, they'll be voted out beginning in '22 and THAT isn't going to be allowed. BURN IT DOWN, BABY!

With the tiniest majority that they've had in the House in a century or more and a 50-50 Senate, they are attempting such massive changes. It is an outrageous power grab.

1618966809271.png

I'm fine with DC being a state.... just not in a country I live in. Annex it, call it Compton East (or Little Kenya) and give it a star on the flag - in YOUR fucking shithole. It's time for the ghettos to unite and fight for their freedom and way of life. Drive-by shootings, drug dealers, car-jackings and 80% unemployment is perfectly fine.... for YOU parasitic mother fuckers.

Let's get this divorce over with. The justification? "Irreconcilable differences" as they used to say in divorce court. The only time I want to see you filthy fucking animals is in a scope, across an international border.

Just like the attempt to pack the Supreme Court, this is all about the Dimocrat party giving itself 2 additional Senators.
They'll give us "reasons" why DC needs to be a state, but we all know the real reason.

LOL of course Xiden would be for a power grab for 2 more Dem Senators.

The residential areas can be a part of Maryland, “representation” problem solved. But we all know that’s not what it’s about. It’s about power and one party rule.
They're on track to lock up control of the Senate, dump the filibuster and ram through laws they could never pass on the merits and when they ram through HR1 and 2A infringement, I predict the shit is going to well and truly be up in the fan. They've decided they have to consolidate power because if they don't, they'll be voted out beginning in '22 and THAT isn't going to be allowed. BURN IT DOWN, BABY!

They have another issue. A Quorum? The Senate is a 50-50 split. When they set dates to discuss/debate/vote, the GOP
just needs to stay away. The Senate must have 51 Senators present to conduct business. No GOP...No business that day.

The joke is on DC. The rest of us are taxed without representation as well. Congress represents lobbyists, not the masses.

Forum List

Back