White House: Empty shelves aren’t a supply chain crisis – it’s a ‘high-class problem’

greed run capitalism is ruining it all. We cannot possibly keep up with the way prices are going.
haha no capitalism isnt to blame…producers want to get their products on selves and to market

the issue is greedy fascist dems and their failed policies

i live in a blue state, we are having big shortages coupled with massive hyperinflation

I frankly am not surprised…we saw this in Cuba, USSR, Venezuluan and pretty much everywhere leftist and their leftist policies rule

pat yourself on the back, you’ve been partly responsible for fundamentally transforming america into a 3rd world country.
There are boats that leave every day...planes too.

When you leaving?

Yeah...thats what I thought.

Want people stocking shelves then pay them to do so. Easy.

Very true...

Before the pandemic it was, "We can't pay $10 or $15 an hour. We'll go out of business!"

Now, suddenly, they're finding the money to pay those wages; pretty much confirming what we all knew was a lie all along.

Stores where I live have shelves that are quite full. Can't say the same for red state shanty towns.
Where I live things aren’t consistent, rather than stock being consistent it varies from day to day. Many durable goods on the shelf say display only, not for sale. Salesmen often have no idea when a product will be available. These are symptoms of a major problem. Even at the height of Covid, other than toilet paper most things were reliably stocked.

Where I live things aren’t consistent, rather than stock being consistent it varies from day to day. Many durable goods on the shelf say display only, not for sale. Salesmen often have no idea when a product will be available. These are symptoms of a major problem. Even at the height of Covid, other than toilet paper most things were reliably stocked.

During the height of covid where I live, there were no paper towels, toilet paper, lysol, frozen dinners, hand soap, sanitizer was non existent as one might expect.

But also during covid...my hospital couldn't get a lot of supplies that was supposed to be in teh Stategic National Stockpile.... Of course under the blob...the supplies were not replaced and many were obsolete, out of date, spoiled....

i am not ready to leave my home. I’d rather stand up and fight…surrendering to terrorist is a xidenist cult thing

Translation: All of the "third world" rhetoric you spewed you don't actually believe...

So, boy, how you gonna "fight"...more posts on a message board?

During the height of covid where I live, there were no paper towels, toilet paper, lysol, frozen dinners, hand soap, sanitizer was non existent as one might expect.

But also during covid...my hospital couldn't get a lot of supplies that was supposed to be in teh Stategic National Stockpile.... Of course under the blob...the supplies were not replaced and many were obsolete, out of date, spoiled....
What’s funny is that right wing media stories are being run about shortages and empty shelves but they have to use photos from 2020.

Translation: All of the "third world" rhetoric you spewed you don't actually believe...

So, boy, how you gonna "fight"...more posts on a message board?
Of course I do, I am staying to fight and make it better.

Much like the people of Afghan were trying to do until Xiden surrendered to the Taliban terrorist.

What’s funny is that right wing media stories are being run about shortages and empty shelves but they have to use photos from 2020.

Meh... they have to show something on the screen. Most of these new silly networks don't have camera crews so they used stock footage. I managed to spend about $150 this weekend at two grocery stores. Seems like something might be on the shelves.

PS: If you get a chance....go to the deli counter and get garlic pepper turkey. Incredible.

Of course I do, I am staying to fight and make it better.

Much like the people of Afghan were trying to do until Xiden surrendered to the Taliban terrorist.

Yeah...these message board posts really make a difference.

PS: you blob signed the surrender papers with the Taliban. Maybe you'd like to educate yourself.

candycorn
I gotta agree. The shelves at the stores I shop at are full. But the price of beef is through the roof. The prices of everything else is higher as well.

I expect the prices to go much higher in the next three years.
High prices prevent shortages. Artificially low prices encourage them.

Yeah...these message board posts really make a difference.

PS: you blob signed the surrender papers with the Taliban. Maybe you'd like to educate yourself.
Well, no.....i fight at the ballot box

Can you provide these surrender papers for us? Wait,....we've been through this, you can't...because it never happened.....yet you continue to push your lies...sad....the demafascist propagandist has the hooks on your cultist very tightly

Well, no.....i fight at the ballot box

Can you provide these surrender papers for us? Wait,....we've been through this, you can't...because it never happened.....yet you continue to push your lies...sad....the demafascist propagandist has the hooks on your cultist very tightly
He agreed to leave Afghanistan...he made the agreement with the Taliban.

Are you denying this?

No, there were a lot of shortages early on. They cleared up gradually, in the summer and fall of 2020. Pasta was a problem here, snacks, drinks. The shortages now are worse. And beef has gone through the roof!

He agreed to leave Afghanistan...he made the agreement with the Taliban.

Are you denying this?
Not at all...of course he did, leaving Afghan at some point was a good goal to have.

Sadly though, the Taliban wasn't living up to their end of the agreement...Xiden ignored it, and surrendered.

That's the simple reality you cultist seem to want to ignore

Not at all...of course he did, leaving Afghan at some point was a good goal to have.
Yeah...that's a surrender. Your blob surrendered to the terrorists. Glad we agree.

This is the part where you tell us the Taliban are not terrorists and that leaving the nation to them wasn't a surrender.

candycorn
What an idiot you are. If Bidung had followed the plan he would have been a hero. Instead he ignored it and his Generals. He got most out but some are still there. He waited to long.

You voted for a walking, talking disaster. Congrats.

New Topics

Forum List

Back