White House Correspondents Dinner to Return in April

Polishprince

Diamond Member
Jun 8, 2016
The topic at hand will be President Trump I'm sure, and Sleepy Joe will be in there ready to take jabs at his predecessor.

Will the WHCA do the right thing and invite President Trump- or will they be more interested in talking about him behind his back like they did in the past?

No diaper jokes, no covid death humor, no stuttering impressions, no jokes about shitting his pants at the Vatican, no pedophile jokes, no Afghanistan schtick, let's not kid about taking showers with Ashley when she was a teenager, no 10% for the big guy, no fake doctor jokes, and mum's the word on the little granddaughter from Arkansas...

Basically it will be a Dear Leader lickfest with a little pre-approved ribbing about his propensity for getting ice cream.

And for fucks sake DO NOT discuss Hunter raping and torturing 10-year old Chinese girls!

I'll pass.

The topic at hand will be President Trump I'm sure, and Sleepy Joe will be in there ready to take jabs at his predecessor.

Will the WHCA do the right thing and invite President Trump- or will they be more interested in talking about him behind his back like they did in the past?

Yes....let's all have a party over the mess we've made of this country in a very short time.

Oh, Trump will be invited. What better way to try deflecting from the total mess the country is in right now?

Forum List

Back