White House Civil War: The Biden-Harris Dynamic is So Dysfunctional, Even CNN Is Reporting it Now

If she resigns, she'll be replaced.

It's clear that something isn't right between her and the the president.
I would have thought that was obvious when she accused him of racism during the primaries, yet here we are. Maybe Joe can name her America's greatest Negress and we can all put this behind us.

You're assuming both Harris and Biden go before the midterms. What if Harris were to go, then the R's take back the House, then Biden has a stroke or croaks after a Republican is named speaker of the House?
Impossible: they'd have the replacement all lined up. For exactly that reason. They have a list of names now, I'm sure.

He's part black. Like obama, but Jamaican black instead of African. Harris is between 1/8 and 1/4 black
That tar brush did more than touch her ----- it whacked her good.

Jamaican blacks are all from Africa, slaves brought in to work the sugar plantation. Read the diary of Thomas Thistlewood: that was a great book about Jamaican sugar slavery. But unforgettable and tends to induce PTSD --- maybe I shouldn't recommend it. I saw a commentator on TV describe one of the worst things that happened, and he got uninvited and condemned for saying it! He was an idiot to do it, but I knew immediately what he had been reading and that he had gotten PTSD from the book. There are three versions on Amazon right now.

White House Civil War:

The Biden-Harris Dynamic is So Dysfunctional, Even CNN Is Reporting it Now

14 Nov 2021 ~~ By J.D. Rucker
Our readers may be well aware of multiple stories we’ve posted since the middle of the year about the “shade war” between Joe Biden and Kamala Harris. To be more accurate, it’s a war between their staffs and, believe it or not, spouses. Back in June, we posted a story about the growing tensions between Harris and Jill Biden, who many see as a primary “advisor” to her husband.
In recent weeks, more reports have been coming in that Team Harris is having trouble keeping things together. The White House has denied these reports, but insiders have spilled the beans to multiple outlets that tensions aren’t just occurring between the two staffs but also within the Harris staff internally.

~Snip~
CNN is doing what they can to service both sides of the war. They are doing damage control for the White House as a whole by downplaying the civil war, but they’re also highlighting the clear dysfunction, especially within Team Harris. It’s noteworthy that even as they highlighted her inefficacy with the border crisis, they didn’t place blame where it obviously belongs: On the bad policies being put forth by the regime.
Joe Biden shouldn’t abandon Kamala Harris. She’s the only person who can be even more despised by the American people than he is right now.

Comment:
CNN has turned it into an “anti-woman” barf-fest.
The truth is that Biden is mentally incompetent and Harris is incapable of leadership.
CNN claims Harris has not been given the jobs Biden doesn’t want (like the border crisis).
But Harris could have tackled this problem head-on and demonstrated she could lead....even if it is for the PM/DSA Democrat Leftist cause.
Instead, she's avoided the border crisis altogether like a disinterested immature child.
PM/DSA Democrat Leftists have sold their soul - such as it is - to get rid of President Trump. America are now reaping the consequences of that transaction.
There is no "dynamic"! This is nothing more than a childish fight between a demented, evil, sick, incontinent *resident and a thoughtless, insensitive harlot.
It would be hilarious to watch if it didn't involve such serious matters for our nation that neither bully is clearly aware of.

They want to get rid of ho-harris and put in I think Moochelle Obama or Hilliary--then when Biden dies or steps down---one of them becomes pres.

White House Civil War:

The Biden-Harris Dynamic is So Dysfunctional, Even CNN Is Reporting it Now

14 Nov 2021 ~~ By J.D. Rucker
Our readers may be well aware of multiple stories we’ve posted since the middle of the year about the “shade war” between Joe Biden and Kamala Harris. To be more accurate, it’s a war between their staffs and, believe it or not, spouses. Back in June, we posted a story about the growing tensions between Harris and Jill Biden, who many see as a primary “advisor” to her husband.
In recent weeks, more reports have been coming in that Team Harris is having trouble keeping things together. The White House has denied these reports, but insiders have spilled the beans to multiple outlets that tensions aren’t just occurring between the two staffs but also within the Harris staff internally.

~Snip~
CNN is doing what they can to service both sides of the war. They are doing damage control for the White House as a whole by downplaying the civil war, but they’re also highlighting the clear dysfunction, especially within Team Harris. It’s noteworthy that even as they highlighted her inefficacy with the border crisis, they didn’t place blame where it obviously belongs: On the bad policies being put forth by the regime.
Joe Biden shouldn’t abandon Kamala Harris. She’s the only person who can be even more despised by the American people than he is right now.

Comment:
CNN has turned it into an “anti-woman” barf-fest.
The truth is that Biden is mentally incompetent and Harris is incapable of leadership.
CNN claims Harris has not been given the jobs Biden doesn’t want (like the border crisis).
But Harris could have tackled this problem head-on and demonstrated she could lead....even if it is for the PM/DSA Democrat Leftist cause.
Instead, she's avoided the border crisis altogether like a disinterested immature child.
PM/DSA Democrat Leftists have sold their soul - such as it is - to get rid of President Trump. America are now reaping the consequences of that transaction.
There is no "dynamic"! This is nothing more than a childish fight between a demented, evil, sick, incontinent *resident and a thoughtless, insensitive harlot.
It would be hilarious to watch if it didn't involve such serious matters for our nation that neither bully is clearly aware of.

This was easy enough to see coming.
Harris spent most of her life on her knees and Biden spent most of his life standing in front of people like Harris.

There's no way you're going to tell me that that dynamic doesn't come through when they're speaking to each other or trying to make decisions in tandem. I'll eat my hat if the old man hasn't let his hands wander a little bit around her butt at least once or twice and if when he's out of the public eye he doesn't treat her like the slut he thinks she probably is.

This was pretty goddamn predictable.
Truth is it would appear that Harris absolutely despises the man and may actually have a good reason for it. This would be the biggest goddamn me too in the history of the me too movement and probably ever again.

Jo

This is an interesting theory that makes sense.

They are not going to let Kamala Harris hold the title of “first Black female President.” That honor is to be bestowed upon another very high-profile woman whose family name and political values are more in keeping with those of Joe Biden.

That woman is none other than Michelle Obama and I believe it is the Obama political machine, using Ron Klain as an anonymous director, who is behind the most recent attacks on our Vice President. Obama v. Harris; a female cage match for whom there is nobody to cheer.

Would not surprise me at all.

He's part black. Like obama, but Jamaican black instead of African. Harris is between 1/8 and 1/4 black
But 100% a transparently under achieving and over promoted and hyped liability to the
party of Joe Biden and Hillary Clinton (speaking of other outstanding examples of the
Peter Principle in action).

Now she and Joe are pointing fingers and blaming each other for not supporting the other.

Adults in the room know that BOTH Joe and Kamala are incompetents who have been
promoted WAY past their level of competence, like a preschooler thrown into the deep end of the
pool without a life preserver.

We shouldn't be surprised by the bickering and flailing around as the citizenry watch in horror.

Forum List

Back