White House Abruptly Orders EPA To Loosen Clean Air Rules In Polluter Giveaway

Make America Great Again (for the rich people)
Okay, so I want to address this professionally, what is it you think happens differently for the rich people? just a little explanation would be appreciated.

Tax cuts. America must be great when you're hardly paying anything.

housetaxplan-slide-1.jpg

GuessWhoReallyPaystheTaxes.jpg

Corporate tax cuts.

26 Companies Not Paying Federal Tax

"
Report: 26 U.S. Companies Not Paying Federal Income Tax"

"The latest update estimates that all but four of the 30 Fortune 500 companies that paid an average negative federal income tax rate from 2008 to 2010 continued to do so for 2011. Among the companies listed are Pepco Holdings and General Electric."

At a state and city level, many of these rich companies will do deals which also see them pay no taxes. They then become uber competitive and smaller companies struggle because of this.

Control of the government.

How much money do the Koch brothers pay into politics?

I've looked into it. You're never going to know. They move money around to hide it. They have many groups. They pump in loads of money but get a few other wealthy people to put in some money. Could be $1, could be $100,000, could be $1 million, we don't know. But this allows them to then say "we're not the only ones putting in."

So, if the said group spends $100 million on politics, the Koch brothers might be putting in most of that money, but no one knows.

Then they have different groups which give to different groups. So the money doesn't come from the Koch brothers, it comes from a group the Koch brothers give money to, so, they're claiming they didn't give this money to hide it.

So they can control the political system with so much money, and pretend they're not.
How much tax do the poor 48% pay?

What's your point?

There are different types of taxes. This is a problem because on the internet they'll often like to show income tax, but refuse to show other taxes.

https%3A%2F%2Fb-i.forbesimg.com%2Fbeltway%2Ffiles%2F2013%2F09%2FPayroll-Income-Tax-graph-9-12-13-300x223.gif

You see that payroll tax is much, much higher for the lowest quintile than income tax is.
What’s the difference?

So, imagine I'm rich and I want to prove that I pay TOO MUCH tax, rather than too little. I post the chart that I pay X amount of federal income tax, and poor people pay very little.

Oh, all of a sudden people will think that the rich pay a lot of tax, maybe too much.

But if you were to post ALL THE FACTS, then you'd see that actually the rich pay a lot less tax than they're making out they pay.

Okay, so I want to address this professionally, what is it you think happens differently for the rich people? just a little explanation would be appreciated.

housetaxplan-slide-1.jpg

Corporate tax cuts.

"

"The latest update estimates that all but four of the 30 Fortune 500 companies that paid an average negative federal income tax rate from 2008 to 2010 continued to do so for 2011. Among the companies listed are Pepco Holdings and General Electric."

At a state and city level, many of these rich companies will do deals which also see them pay no taxes. They then become uber competitive and smaller companies struggle because of this.

I've looked into it. You're never going to know. They move money around to hide it. They have many groups. They pump in loads of money but get a few other wealthy people to put in some money. Could be $1, could be $100,000, could be $1 million, we don't know. But this allows them to then say "we're not the only ones putting in."

So, if the said group spends $100 million on politics, the Koch brothers might be putting in most of that money, but no one knows.

Then they have different groups which give to different groups. So the money doesn't come from the Koch brothers, it comes from a group the Koch brothers give money to, so, they're claiming they didn't give this money to hide it.

So they can control the political system with so much money, and pretend they're not.

What's your point?

There are different types of taxes. This is a problem because on the internet they'll often like to show income tax, but refuse to show other taxes.

https%3A%2F%2Fb-i.forbesimg.com%2Fbeltway%2Ffiles%2F2013%2F09%2FPayroll-Income-Tax-graph-9-12-13-300x223.gif

You see that payroll tax is much, much higher for the lowest quintile than income tax is.
What’s the difference?

So, imagine I'm rich and I want to prove that I pay TOO MUCH tax, rather than too little. I post the chart that I pay X amount of federal income tax, and poor people pay very little.

Oh, all of a sudden people will think that the rich pay a lot of tax, maybe too much.

But if you were to post ALL THE FACTS, then you'd see that actually the rich pay a lot less tax than they're making out they pay.
Yup, Corps & Rich people get out of paying Property & Sales Tax that Workers Pay all the time.

housetaxplan-slide-1.jpg

Corporate tax cuts.

"

What's your point?

What’s the difference?

Yup, Corps & Rich people get out of paying Property & Sales Tax that Workers Pay all the time.

They get out of lots of things. The whole tax thing is deliberately complicated to allow rich people to manipulate it with their expensive lawyers.

It provides for lawyers, it provides for the rich, and it fucks over the poor.

Sigh. . . . Of course, you didn't bother to do any research before running with this talking point. Hint: Those clean air standards are ridiculously draconian and overkill, and went far beyond previous standards. Trump's action is a return to some sanity on environmental policy.

Forum List

Back