White haters, you are embarrassing this nation, stop it!!

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
The entire world racing for change, either in regime changes or policy changes, all battling each other for something......yet, here in the US, were the vote counts, we ended up with Trump, so the majority got their way, yes? Why now do these fools march?

You voted wanted your country back, you got it. Why march?
You voted wanted change, from Obama...you got it, why march?

The entire world racing for change, either in regime changes or policy changes, all battling each other for something......yet, here in the US, were the vote counts, we ended up with Trump, so the majority got their way, yes? Why now do these fools march?

Because they believe in their plight like I assume BLM believes in theirs

-Geaux

• Banned

-Geaux
Their plight? What fuckin plight? BLM marched for change in policing policies when it came to dealing with unarmed blacks. Who by the way, were being systematically singled out and executed. One thing I'm glad to see, you rednecks have finally, finally let go of the black panthers bullshit....you people are a fuckin joke!! really you are!!

• Banned
White haters, you are embarrassing this nation, stop it!!

Do you mean: stop being white?

BTW, Michael Jackson didn't mind to go through several surgeries to look more white.
LOLOLOLO and just about every white woman is going through surgery to be black...big lips, big ass, tanning like lobsters, weaving their heads, you name it, they try to claim it....not to mention, their undying taste for black men.....on that note, I rest my case!!

-Geaux
Their plight? What fuckin plight? BLM marched for change in policing policies when it came to dealing with unarmed blacks. Who by the way, were being systematically singled out and executed. One thing I'm glad to see, you rednecks have finally, finally let go of the black panthers bullshit....you people are a fuckin joke!! really you are!!

Why don't BLM march against their own neighborhoods to educate young black men how not to get on police radar?

-Geaux

• Banned

-Geaux

Why don't BLM march against their own neighborhoods to educate you black men how not to get on police radar?

-Geaux
LOLOLO...like this one minding her own business?

-Geaux

Why don't BLM march against their own neighborhoods to educate you black men how not to get on police radar?

-Geaux

Again, why not educate the black youth to change the culture? Sooner police don't feel the need to profile, sooner change can come you seek

-Geaux

-Geaux

-Geaux

Again, why not educate the black youth to change the culture? Sooner police don't feel the need to profile, sooner change can come you seek

-Geaux

Change requires work, self-examination, and personal responsibility.

So it will never happen.

-Geaux

-Geaux

-Geaux

Change requires work, self-examination, and personal responsibility.

So it will never happen.

You people act as though blacks are the only race out here that commit crimes? The last I looked, the prisons got some white folk in em too. And you have to get off this shit about racial profiling.....cops are 10 times more likely to be murdered by white people than us black folk...they let down their guards when dealing with their own and they always end up dead. The blacks that are killed by cops, 9 out of 10 are unarmed and cited for stupid shit, like selling e-cigs on the corner or walking in the street or having expired tags, you name it, they die for it.

-Geaux

-Geaux

-Geaux

Michael Brown was murdered for selling e cigs on the corner, what fuckin education does that require? A brother got 6 fuckin bullets for following a request by a cop to get his liscense out. Another black guy was spread eagle in the streets complying and he got shot....kiss my black ass and educate that shit!!

-Geaux

-Geaux

-Geaux

Michael Brown was murdered for selling e cigs on the corner, what fuckin education does that require? A brother got 6 fuckin bullets for following a request by a cop to get his liscense out. Another black guy was spread eagle in the streets complying and he got shot....kiss my black ass and educate that shit!!

Who taught Brown to rough up store owner like the video showed us?

-Geaux

-Geaux

-Geaux

Who taught Brown to rough up store owner like the video showed us?

-Geaux

If you followed facts, you'd see that the store owner previous to the altercation, refused to pay Mike for the drugs he bought him...pay attention moron, there's two sides to every story!!

White haters are the bottom of the barrel when it comes to racist scum. How the hell can anyone hate white people? We know who are daddies are, we pull our pants up, we speak normal English and we don't burn down our own neighborhoods when a great man is elected President.

The white haters have been embarrassing this country for a long time. We expect nothing more from you.

New Topics

Forum List

Back