White guilt is the feeling that you should feel guilty and can't figure out why you don't

So you're saying a white person that is down and out, perhaps homeless didn't have any ancestors that owned slaves? And black people that are currently doing quite well, never had any ancestors that were slaves? Doesn't that sound like the stupidest thing even more stupid than your previous post.

Nope, I'm saying that even HOMELESS white people have more options and privileges than people of color.

They are more likely to get treatment. They are more likely to have family who can intercede for them. They are less likely to be abused by the police.
You are claiming that our society is still systematically racist, even though blacks are well represented in most cities were blacks reside. How can this be?

Let’s look at your hometown. Blacks have been in positions of power for decades. Currently the mayor, police chief, many alderman, many police officers are black.

You are claiming that our society is still systematically racist, even though blacks are well represented in most cities were blacks reside. How can this be?

Let’s look at your hometown. Blacks have been in positions of power for decades. Currently the mayor, police chief, many alderman, many police officers are black.

Okay. Let's look at that. Lori is the first black person to be mayor since Mayor Sawyer in 1989. She'll probably be a one term mayor.

The police department in Chicago is only 21% black, while the city itself is 49% black.

Now, the ONLY reason why we have a black mayor and a black Superintendent right now is because the last WHITE guys who had the jobs said, "Naw, it will be fine" after seeing the Laquan McDonald tape.

Okay. Let's look at that. Lori is the first black person to be mayor since Mayor Sawyer in 1989. She'll probably be a one term mayor.

The police department in Chicago is only 21% black, while the city itself is 49% black.

Now, the ONLY reason why we have a black mayor and a black Superintendent right now is because the last WHITE guys who had the jobs said, "Naw, it will be fine" after seeing the Laquan McDonald tape.
So then, you admit blacks hold many positions of power in Chicago, as they do in many big cities across the country.

Are you claiming they are racist toward their own race?

LOL. You ignored my point

You didn't have a point. You never do. It's why I have you on ignore most of the time, because you never add anything to a conversation.
You made the claim that racism is systemic, yet blacks hold many positions of power in areas where blacks live.

Hence you must believe blacks in power, are racist toward blacks?

LOL. You ignored my point

You didn't have a point. You never do. It's why I have you on ignore most of the time, because you never add anything to a conversation.
Hey Joe...Walter Williams has a good column out today that addresses our debate perfectly. Maybe you could read it and give me your expert opinion.

The True Plight of Black Americans - LewRockwell LewRockwell.com
He even mentions your beloved....Chicago, Chicago, that toddlin' town.

White liberals and black politicians focus most of their attention on what the police do, but how relevant is that to the overall tragedy? According to Statista, this year, 172 whites and 88 blacks have died at the hands of police. To put police shootings in a bit of perspective, in Chicago alone in 2020 there have been 1,260 shootings and 256 homicides with blacks being the primary victims. That comes to one shooting victim every three hours and one homicide victim every 15 hours. Three people in Chicago have been killed by police. If one is truly concerned about black deaths, shootings by police should figure way down on one’s list — which is not to excuse bad behavior by some police officers.

You made the claim that racism is systemic, yet blacks hold many positions of power in areas where blacks live.

Hence you must believe blacks in power, are racist toward blacks?

Some day, you might make a point... some day, little boy
My point is, and how could you have missed it, most blacks live in areas where blacks are well represented in government. Many places blacks hold top positions. So, blaming racism is illogical.

So you're saying a white person that is down and out, perhaps homeless didn't have any ancestors that owned slaves? And black people that are currently doing quite well, never had any ancestors that were slaves? Doesn't that sound like the stupidest thing even more stupid than your previous post.

Nope, I'm saying that even HOMELESS white people have more options and privileges than people of color.

They are more likely to get treatment. They are more likely to have family who can intercede for them. They are less likely to be abused by the police.

Because we aren't racist. That does not stop far leftists like JoeB from lying straight to your face to advance his own agendas which have nothing to do with anything racial.

Joe, I’m not going to apologize for being so much more intelligent than you. Sorry.

The sad thing is you really think you are.. Okay, done with this thread. Have at it buddy.

It is a bit hard to determine your intelligence since all you do is lie. Certainly you believe the people who you talk to are stupid.

But given that you correct applications for a job, this can't be much beyond retard grade...

Forum List

Back