White guilt is the feeling that you should feel guilty and can't figure out why you don't

Blackrook

Diamond Member
Jun 20, 2014
I mean, I get that white people have done all sorts of shit to blacks and Indians and perhaps should feel guilty about it, but somehow, I can't somehow make myself feel the guilt.

Maybe if I hired a black guy to shout in my face and tell me what a worthless worm I am for being white I might feel bad, but somehow I would not feel guilty, only bad.

Maybe if I went to an Indian reservation and watch them drink their lives away I might feel guilty about that, but somehow I think I would only feel resentful that I am being blamed for a situation I had nothing to do with personally.

Maybe I need to attend a workshop or a seminar, there must be a way to make myself feel guilty for being white.

I mean, I get that white people have done all sorts of shit to blacks and Indians and perhaps should feel guilty about it, but somehow, I can't somehow make myself feel the guilt.

Maybe if I hired a black guy to shout in my face and tell me what a worthless worm I am for being white I might feel bad, but somehow I would not feel guilty, only bad.

Maybe if I went to an Indian reservation and watch them drink their lives away I might feel guilty about that, but somehow I think I would only feel resentful that I am being blamed for a situation I had nothing to do with personally.

Maybe I need to attend a workshop or a seminar, there must be a way to make myself feel guilty for being white.
If You " have done all sorts of shit to blacks and Indians" you should feel guilty. If you didn't, you are just feeling left out?

Jesus Fucking H, give it a break. You've been going at it non-stop since 10:00pm last night, ROTFLMAO. Have you been smoking meth all night?

If You " have done all sorts of shit to blacks and Indians" you should feel guilty. If you didn't, you are just feeling left out?
He's just delusional from lack of sleep.

Every bad thing I've ever done bad to a black or Indian can be summed up in thirteen words:

"I felt inconvenienced by their claim that I should care about their problems."

White guilt is made up bullshit conservatives like to imagine other people feel.

rmfldjzsley6rphijpb4.png

1vp017.jpg

Jesus Fucking H, give it a break. You've been going at it non-stop since 10:00pm last night, ROTFLMAO. Have you been smoking meth all night?
I admit that I could have spent time more profitably than posting on this forum.

I could have gotten a haircut.

I could have pulled weeds in the yard.

Now I've wasted all kinds of time and have nothing to show for it.

I admit that I could have spent time more profitably than posting on this forum.

I could have gotten a haircut.

I could have pulled weeds in the yard.

Now I've wasted all kinds of time and have nothing to show for it.

I'm glad to hear white guilt isn't real, but something conservatives made up.

Because, try as I might I couldn't feel white guilt even after thinking a lot about slavery and Indian genocide.

Yesterday, I might have cared but a switch has turned off in me and now I care about nothing.

I thinking meeting my liberal writer friends and seeing how they didn't care made a big impression on me.

White guilt is for the elite rich. The rest of us want to be left alone to make a living without the risk of being robbed or burned out or clubbed to death by arsonists and anarchists. Is that too much to ask?

Lets be clear, white guilt is for whites. Blacks you can have black or brown guilt okay. I don't know maybe over how you treat Hispanics and Asians but hands off our white guilt okay. Don't try to steal our white culture and heritage and guilt. #sarcasm

The point of white guilt is to make whites feel bad that we're so much smarter than everyone else we just naturally kick ass whenever we meet.

I feel so damned guilty..............the shame..........

I grew up in an all white neighborhood long ago............then the 1st 2 black families moved in and built 2 nice brick homes..........Everyone said oh well......they seem nice to me.........then their friends started visiting.........and crime picked up..........more moved in.........crime picked up.....

So we formed a community watch..........helped some for a bit but everyone got tired of it......more people moved......more blacks moved in...........crime picked up............wash rinse spin dry ....and repeat....

I remember the house right around the corner........before black people burned it to the ground..........OMFG......they did it because WHITES LIVED THERE.........OMFG......

We know this because one of them dropped their dang wallet running away.......he got caught and he ratted out his friends........Juvy hall they went because of it .........Neighbors I'd known for a long time BURNED OUT.......

I'm so fucking GUILTY OF POINTING OUT that when they move into neighborhoods the crime gets worse and white's TAKE FLIGHT.............

True story.......if you don't like it much.....hell I'LL GIVE YOU ANOTHER ONE.....Oh well.

Naw, man, you are a religious sociopath... I doubt you'd have the empathy to feel bad.

Kind of like your Orange Fuhrer, you only think about this problem in how it effects you personally.

Naw, man, you are a religious sociopath... I doubt you'd have the empathy to feel bad.

Kind of like your Orange Fuhrer, you only think about this problem in how it effects you personally.
I will accept your insults without comment since I care nothing about what you say and I care even less that you exist.

I will accept your insults without comment since I care nothing about what you say and I care even less that you exist.
Joe is a waste of bandwidth............why he's iggied.......LOL

Forum List

Back