White guilt complex

Liberty777

Silver Member
Mar 9, 2016
I'm trying to understand this, could some of you chime in. I've seen it from both the left and right, so I wonder is it cultural or could it be biological? I'm not taking a shot at anyone, my father was white. My father loved history, I never heard him apologize for the sins of other whites. Why all the guilt?

55518193.jpg

I'm trying to understand this, could some of you chime in. I've seen it from both the left and right, so I wonder is it cultural or could it be biological? I'm not taking a shot at anyone, my father was white. My father loved history, I never heard him apologize for the sins of other whites. Why all the guilt?
Why would he apologize for the sins of other whites? Did he help them?

with new young people / kids in public school i think the problem is with public school education and teachers that will teach anything simply because teaching anything is a way for the teachers to keep getting their paycheck . Also parents that are also ignorant and wishy washy LIBERTY .

None here. My ancestors didn't even own any slaves, not that it matters. Although they could have in Europe or been slaves themselves.

Many are falling for the narrative that we are a race, not individuals and as part of a race are part of the problems generated by that race. Liberals fall for it because they are easy to manipulate via emotions.

Why would he apologize for the sins of other whites? Did he help them?
I was trying to give an ex. If then n now but I c now my ex. Was kinda poor

It's cultural and it's clearly very powerful. It also appears to be irreversible for the most part.

It's cultural and it's clearly very powerful. It also appears to be irreversible for the most part.
No, it's political. Those of us on the right don't share your guilt. Sorry.

What guilt? Slow down and think for a change, you misunderstood my point.

My god daughter and her mother have never apologized to me for what other white people did.
most real people won't because even if one had ties to slavery what can truly b done other than to never commit those sins again. I think some try to hard to be accepted not knowing that just being urself gains more respect. My black friends growing up always told me ur just you, ur not acting overly nice or timid, ur just being real.

There is none, it's just another libtard made up lie.

My god daughter and her mother have never apologized to me for what other white people did.
most real people won't because even if one had ties to slavery what can truly b done other than to never commit those sins again. I think some try to hard to be accepted not knowing that just being urself gains more respect. My black friends growing up always told me ur just you, ur not acting overly nice or timid, ur just being real.
I know a lot of liberal white people and to date the only apology I have gotten was from a extremely nice christian woman that was upset over some of the Black guys being killed by cops. She didnt do it out of guilt. She just said she was so sorry there were so many white racists.

You never picked any cotton and they never cracked a whip....get over it
Why would I need to get over never picking cotton? Its never been anything I aspired to do.
Always the pretend deflection. The shill tactics no longer work. Didn't you get the memo?
I think both you and Pinky are retarded. What does picking cotton have to do with white people feeling guilty?

You never picked any cotton and they never cracked a whip....get over it
Why would I need to get over never picking cotton? Its never been anything I aspired to do.

Wooooosh, right over your head. You're really sort of stupid
Your trying too hard and missed the point as usual. White people have no need to apologize. Those that do are misguided. Its not their fault their ancestors acted on their genetic tendencies.

What guilt? Slow down and think for a change, you misunderstood my point.
Your point was that it's cultural and my point was you're full of shit. Read that until you get it.

Forum List

Back