White Girl

I'm really digging your hat, Mort. Where'd you get it? Gangster pose near the end is trippin', dude.

First of all.... you have more guts than I do to pull off a musical performance like that.
Secondly, you need a bigger microphone, guitar lessons and visit/ find a vocal coach.
Surprisingly, you do have a stage presence and confidence... so that is a good start.
You might be a natural!

Sorry Mortie, but I don't know if you could pass for a white girl.
BULLDOG, you know you want you some white girl!

I admit I do appreciate the beauty of girls, especially with an eye to how amazing they will be in a few years, but they don't compare to the overpowering attraction of women. There is a lot more to being sexy than perky tits, Mortie's tits don't look that perky anyway.

Sorry Mortie, but I don't know if you could pass for a white girl.
BULLDOG, you know you want you some white girl!

I admit I do appreciate the beauty of girls, especially with an eye to how amazing they will be in a few years, but they don't compare to the overpowering attraction of women. There is a lot more to being sexy than perky tits, Mortie's tits don't look that perky anyway.
My My, Morty Morty, you have it for him. I get it. I think Mort is hot in that 450 gallon black Johnny Cash hat.

If I had one request though, I'd like to see you do some sound garden.

Ok but what is sound garden? Tell me and I might do it

Ok man. Wanted just to do it. I recorded the video but then I realised there is no music and voice. Dont know why. Maybe the microphone on the webcam has a glitch. I will try later with another cam. Stay tuned.

Wow, surprised you wouldn't want to practice first for a bit!

Forum List

Back