White girl murdered - Whose fault is it?

Flash

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2014
Florida
A White girl was drugged, raped and murdered by Negro spring breakers in Miami.

Spring breaker woman drugged, raped and found dead in Miami Beach hotel ID’d

The spring breaker woman who was drugged, raped and found dead in her hotel room in Miami Beach last Thursday has been identified in a report as 24-year-old Christine Englehardt.

1616617498765.png

My question: who is responsible?

The Negroes?

Her?

Her parents?

A little more background info on the dumbass chick. Her Facebook had a lot of support for BLM. In other words she was a stupid confused Libtard.

Are the Negroes responsible? I say no. They are Jungle Monkeys. They are violent and this is nothing out of the norm for the Black cluture. "Mybadydindunutin" is a valid defense. If a snake bites you it is your fault for not knowing the nature of the snake, isn't it?

Is the chick responsible? "Hey, I'll go hang out with the Jungle Monkeys, what could possible go wrong?"

Are the parents responsible? Raising her as a stupid Jungle Monkey loving Moon Bat cost them the life of their daughter. I say they are the responsible party.

Let the Negroes go free and throw the parents in jail for being really stupid Libtards that didn't teach their daughter about the real world.

What say you?

The spring breaker woman who was drugged, raped and found dead in her hotel room in Miami Beach last Thursday has been identified in a report as 24-year-old Christine Englehardt.

View attachment 471804

The Negroes?

Her?

Her parents?

A little more background info on the dumbass chick. Her Facebook had a lot of support for BLM. In other words she was a stupid confused Libtard.

Are the Negroes responsible? I say no. They are Jungle Monkeys. They are violent and this is nothing out of the norm for the Black cluture. "Mybadydindunutin" is a valid defense. If a snake bites you it is your fault for not knowing the nature of the snake, isn't it?

Is the chick responsible? "Hey, I'll go hang out with the Jungle Monkeys, what could possible go wrong?"

Are the parents responsible? Raising her as a stupid Jungle Monkey loving Moon Bat cost them the life of their daughter. I say they are the responsible party.

Let the Negroes go free and throw the parents in jail for being really stupid Libtards that didn't teach their daughter about the real world.

What say you?

Wow.

• Banned
I say this is a ridiculous racist take on a terrible incident.

The ridiculous thing was that a Liberal chick wasn't smart enough to stay away from the Jungle Monkeys and now she is dead. Probably caused by the fact that her parents didn't raise her right.

• Banned
Are you implying that "she asked for it?" :oops:

I don't know the background about the girl, other than what was being "reported".

I'm saying that because of bad parenting she wasn't taught that Negroes are generally assholes and she didn't have the common sense not to hang with them.

I will not touch this topic with a 10-foot pole.

BUT I will say it reminds me of the story recently about a college student who went out at night in New York City to buy some marijuana. She was murdered.

I think that she was very arrogant to (a) go out at night (daytime is dangerous enough in New York City!) and (b) to think she would be treated with respect by the marijuana sellers lurking out there in the dark.

View attachment 471804

The Negroes?

Her?

Her parents?

What say you?
Her fault for being such an idiot. But the thugs should fry for it.

Florida has the Electric Chair, so at least this gal will get justice.

But liberals want to give guys like this the vote.

The ridiculous thing was that a Liberal chick wasn't smart enough to stay away from the Jungle Monkeys and now she is dead. Probably caused by the fact that her parents didn't raise her right.

This is some pretty fucked up shit.

You don't even know that woman...her experiences, her lifestyle, her political leanings... nothing. Yet you feel you know enough to trash her after she's murdered.

Oh yeah. Don't forget to blame and attack her grieving parents too.

Fucked up.

You don't even know that woman...her experiences, her lifestyle, her political leanings... nothing. Yet you feel you know enough to trash her after she's murdered.

Fucked up.

The two things I do know about her:

1. She chose to hang out with the Jungle Monkeys.

2. Her Facebook pages shows her to be a Jungle Monkey loving Libtard.

Her stupidity got her killed.

Either she is to blame or her parents that raised her to be a Liberal that embraces diversity.

View attachment 471804

The Negroes?

Her?

Her parents?

What say you?
From what you say she does sound like a stupid guilt-ridden white liberal

did she willingly party with the black guys ?

If so why did they have to drug her to have sex?

Are you implying that "she asked for it?" :oops:

I don't know the background about the girl, other than what was being "reported".

Apparently, she wasn't that stupid after all. The article points out some comments she had made about the unsafe world.

Sometimes... the boogeyman wins.

View attachment 471804

The Negroes?

Her?

Her parents?

What say you?
blacks murder whites at TEN times the rate of vice versa
--will flags be lowered??? no

Either she is to blame or her parents that raised her to be a Liberal

I suppose you're right then. Stupid bitch deserved to die for a lapse in judgement and an attitude shared by the very young all over the world.

I think I choose to put the blame on the two black males that did this to her.

Fucked up.

The two things I do know about her:

1. She chose to hang out with the Jungle Monkeys.

2. Her Facebook pages shows her to be a Jungle Monkey loving Libtard.

Her stupidity got her killed.

Either she is to blame or her parents that raised her to be a Liberal that embraces diversity.

Maybe these black guys will sue her parents for malpractice? If her parents had done their job, she would have never hung out with losers like them, and they wouldn't be in such big trouble now?

Either she is to blame or her parents that raised her to be a Liberal

I suppose you're right then. Stupid bitch deserved to die for a lapse in judgement and an attitude shared by the very young all over the world.

I think I choose to put the blame on the two black males that did this to her.

If you play with a poisonous snake is it your fault you got bit or the snake's?

Forum List

Back