AveryJarhman

Gold Member
Jul 11, 2015
ny
#TheLargerIssue #Fatherlessness #ChildNeglectMaltreatment #MentalHealth #Solutions

Hello. In this comedy clip Aries Spears describes the potentially life scarring psychological and physical trauma far too many American children and teens experience during a critical period of human/childhood development.

"White Families vs. Black Families" ~Aries Spears

Aries also speaks about dysfunctional MATERNAL child rearing behaviors responsible for inspiring 'Childhood Trauma' (#ACEs) victim-survivor, Dr. Stacey Patton, Ph.D, to conduct extensive research into potentially life scarring, as well as deadly domestic violence committed against American children and teens, aka our Nation's most precious and cherished assets.

Dr. Stacey Patton, Ph.D mountain.png

The following are quotes and excerpts from college professor and 'Childhood Trauma' (#ACEs) victim-survivor Dr. Stacey Patton's book "Spare the Kids: Why Whupping Children Won't Save Black America"

"I would have never been able to do this work if I had come into this world with a mother who stayed, who nurtured me in a healthy way." ~Dr. Stacey Patton

The Undefeated: 'Are there any concepts in your book that may be new to readers?'

Dr. Patton: "I think that some of the data. For example, in the past 10 years, if you look at the annual child maltreatment reports that are put out by the Association for Children and Families, African-Americans have killed over 3,600 children.

A lot of people will say, ā€˜Itā€™s better for me to whup my child than the police,ā€™ but when you look at the data, yes, weā€™ve seen instances of state violence against unarmed black children, but when you look at the data for the past 10 years, African-Americans kill an average of 360 children a year.

If you line that up against the police killings, it pales in comparison. African-American children are more at risk of being assaulted, physically injured or killed by their own parents than by the police. Thereā€™s that."

"In 2015, black kids had the highest rate of abuse and neglect, at 14.5 per 1,000 children, compared with 8.1 per 1,000 for white children, according to the Childrenā€™s Bureau, part of the Department of Health and Human Services."

"More than 3,600 black children in the United States have died as a result of maltreatment in the past decade, a rate three times higher than for all other racial groups. Suicide rates among elementary-age black children have nearly doubled since the 1990s, while the rates for white children have fallen, according to a 2015 report from the Journal of the American Medical Association.ā€"
____
(*May 18, 2015 - Rise in Suic!de by Black Children Surprises Researchers - The New York Times*)

I write about and share evidence of Americaā€™s MUCH IGNORED, oppressive, potentially life scarring black or African American *MATERNAL CHILD CARE* #T_H_U_G_L_I_F_E NATIONAL PUBLIC HEALTH CRISIS that I, as well as a growing number of my reasonably responsible, caring, concerned American and foreign born neighbors believe is impeding our black or American neighbors of African descent from experiencing the equality and respect all peaceful, reasonably responsible Americans are entitled to enjoy.

THE INFANCY OF HATE_TUPAC.jpg

"The Hate U Give Little Infants Fvvks *EVERYONE"* ~Tupac Shakur

"We need more people who care; you know what I'm saying? We need more women, mothers, fathers, we need more of that..." ~Tupac Shakur

Unfortunately, before he developed the confidence to properly promote his #THUGLIFE Child Abuse *AWARENESS PREVENTION* concept, Tupac was brutally murdered by OTHER emotionally or mentally ill victims (*May 18, 2015 - Rise in Suic!de by Black Children Surprises Researchers - The New York Times*) of America's Culture of African American Child Abuse, Neglect and Emotional Maltreatment evolving from America's multi-generational, ignorant, once legal Culture of Racism.

Much like Tupac Iā€™m sorry to pick on moms, though since ancient times they are the primary caregivers we look to keep our young minds feeling SAFE, protected, cared for and loved right from our start.

In her own way, Dr. Nadine Burke Harris, M.D., pediatrician and CEO of the Center for Youth Wellness joins the late American urban story-TRUTH-teller Tupac Shakur, as well as Dr. Stacey Patton, Ph.D, in PASSIONATELY speaking about the relationship between Adverse Childhood Experiences (#ACEs), aka *Childhood Trauma*, and later-life health and well being.

Pediatrician Dr. Nadine Burke Harris, M.D. passionately shares her belief a National MOVEMENT is required...

"How 'Childhood Trauma' affects health across a lifetime" - Pediatrician Dr. Nadine Burke Harris, M.D.

Sadly, Tupac LOUDLY and consistently revealed to his fans and admirers, THROUGH NO FAULT OF HIS OWN, he was a 'Childhood Trauma' (#ACEs) victim who matured into an admitted depressed, suic!dal thinking teen and adult speaking about harming his peaceful neighbors to acquire cash needed to feed his neglected, hungry, "hurting" belly...yet NO ONE listened!

_tupac dr nadine burke harris common.jpg

Just as sad is the FACT that in 2018 NO ONE is listening to TRAUMATIZED black or American citizens of African descent, WHO THROUGH NO FAULT OF THEIR OWN, are grieviously harmed by America's unhealthy, potentially life scarring SYSTEMIC & GENERATIONAL Culture of Black or African American Child Abuse, Emotional Neglect and Maltreatment that evolved from America's multi-generational, ignorant, once legal Culture of Racism!

Peace.
___
American *(Children)* Lives Matter; Take Pride In Parenting; *End Our National Epidemic of Child Abuse and Neglect*; End Community Violence, Police Fear & Educator's Frustrations

_Belinda Pittman-McGee Oprah Winfrey_02.jpg

During a March 11, 2018 '60 Minutes' segment titled, "Treating Trauma," Oprah Winfrey, a 'Childhood Trauma' (#ACEs) victim-survivor, shared knowledge regarding America's easily PREVENTABLE, though potentially life scarring *CHILD CARE* PUBLIC HEALTH CRISIS.

EYE-OPENING knowledge Oprah exuberantly confirms is a "game changer."

YouTube search terms: "Oprah Winfrey 'Fixing The 'Hole In Your Soul'"

Oprah Winfrey "Fixing The Hole In Your Soul"

PLEASE,
I am imploring my responsible, caring American or foreign born neighbors concerned about the emotional well-being and physical HEALTH of our Nation's people, to SHARE this POWERFUL, eye-opening medical knowledge with your family, friends and neighbors who are genuinely wishing to improve the Quality of Life for untold numbers of American newborns, infants, toddlers, children and teens, WHO THROUGH NO FAULT OF THEIR OWN, are impeded from experiencing a SAFE, fairly or wonderfully happy American kid childhood all Americans have a right, as well as ABSOLUTE NEED to enjoy during a critical period of human/childhood development.

Peace.
___
"I agree that SINGLE MOTHERS are DESTROYING their sons." ~Neko Cheri

___
"BLACK MOTHERS CORRUPTING THEIR DAUGHTER'S" ~LadyMocha

"Young Mothers Are Poisoning the black community"
~LadyMocha

___
"How black Women sabotage their sons"
~Law of Polaris -North Star-

"How Black Community's Ignorance of Mental Illness Almost K!lled Me" ~Law of Polaris -North Star-

"How Black Community's Ignorance of Mental Illness Almost Killed Me" : mentalhealth

If you watch both Polaris Law video broadcasts and do not want to offer him a hug or hand shake, accompanied by kind words praising, as well as thanking Polaris for showing his strength and imparting his hard earned wisdom, you may need to take a long look in the mirror.

YouTube Search Terms: 'Exposing 'Pro Black' Modus Operandi, Logic, Fvvkery, Savagery, White Supremacy' ~Mrs. Princella Clark-Carr

Exposing 'PRO BLACK' Modus Operandi, Logic, Fvvkery, Savagery and White Supremacy

"'Pro-Black American' Logic Succinctly Explained By Social Commentator Mr. David Carroll"

'Pro Black American' Logic Succinctly Explained By Social Commentator Mr David Carroll
___
American *(Children)* Lives Matter; Take Pride In Parenting; End Our National Health Crisis; Child Abuse and Neglect; End Community Violence/Fear, Police Anxiety & Educator's Frustrations

Tagged: #Parenting, #ACEs, #ChildAbuse, #MedicalDisease, #ChildhoodTrauma, #ChildMaltreatment, #MentalHealth, #FatherlessBoys, #FatherlessGirls, #FatherlessTeens, #FatherlessAdults, #Sadness, #Resentment, #T_H_U_G_L_I_F_E >>>REMEDY>>> #A_F_R_E_C_A_N

*"Americaā€™s Firm Resolve to End Childhood Abuse and Neglectā€*

EMINEM, KENDRICK LAMAR AFRECAN FLAG_.jpg

#TheLargerIssue #Fatherlessness #ChildNeglectMaltreatment #MentalHealth #Solutions

Hello. In this comedy clip Aries Spears describes the potentially life scarring psychological and physical trauma far too many American children and teens experience during a critical period of human/childhood development.

"White Families vs. Black Families" ~Aries Spears

Aries also speaks about dysfunctional MATERNAL child rearing behaviors responsible for inspiring 'Childhood Trauma' (#ACEs) victim-survivor, Dr. Stacey Patton, Ph.D, to conduct extensive research into potentially life scarring, as well as deadly domestic violence committed against American children and teens, aka our Nation's most precious and cherished assets.

The following are quotes and excerpts from college professor and 'Childhood Trauma' (#ACEs) victim-survivor Dr. Stacey Patton's book "Spare the Kids: Why Whupping Children Won't Save Black America"

"I would have never been able to do this work if I had come into this world with a mother who stayed, who nurtured me in a healthy way." ~Dr. Stacey Patton

The Undefeated: 'Are there any concepts in your book that may be new to readers?'

Dr. Patton: "I think that some of the data. For example, in the past 10 years, if you look at the annual child maltreatment reports that are put out by the Association for Children and Families, African-Americans have killed over 3,600 children.

A lot of people will say, ā€˜Itā€™s better for me to whup my child than the police,ā€™ but when you look at the data, yes, weā€™ve seen instances of state violence against unarmed black children, but when you look at the data for the past 10 years, African-Americans kill an average of 360 children a year.

If you line that up against the police killings, it pales in comparison. African-American children are more at risk of being assaulted, physically injured or killed by their own parents than by the police. Thereā€™s that."

"In 2015, black kids had the highest rate of abuse and neglect, at 14.5 per 1,000 children, compared with 8.1 per 1,000 for white children, according to the Childrenā€™s Bureau, part of the Department of Health and Human Services."

"More than 3,600 black children in the United States have died as a result of maltreatment in the past decade, a rate three times higher than for all other racial groups. Suicide rates among elementary-age black children have nearly doubled since the 1990s, while the rates for white children have fallen, according to a 2015 report from the Journal of the American Medical Association.ā€"
____
(*May 18, 2015 - Rise in Suic!de by Black Children Surprises Researchers - The New York Times*)

I write about and share evidence of Americaā€™s MUCH IGNORED, oppressive, potentially life scarring black or African American *MATERNAL CHILD CARE* #T_H_U_G_L_I_F_E NATIONAL PUBLIC HEALTH CRISIS that I, as well as a growing number of my reasonably responsible, caring, concerned American and foreign born neighbors believe is impeding our black or American neighbors of African descent from experiencing the equality and respect all peaceful, reasonably responsible Americans are entitled to enjoy.

"The Hate U Give Little Infants Fvvks *EVERYONE"* ~Tupac Shakur

"We need more people who care; you know what I'm saying? We need more women, mothers, fathers, we need more of that..." ~Tupac Shakur

Unfortunately, before he developed the confidence to properly promote his #THUGLIFE Child Abuse *AWARENESS PREVENTION* concept, Tupac was brutally murdered by OTHER emotionally or mentally ill victims (*May 18, 2015 - Rise in Suic!de by Black Children Surprises Researchers - The New York Times*) of America's Culture of African American Child Abuse, Neglect and Emotional Maltreatment evolving from America's multi-generational, ignorant, once legal Culture of Racism.

Much like Tupac Iā€™m sorry to pick on moms, though since ancient times they are the primary caregivers we look to keep our young minds feeling SAFE, protected, cared for and loved right from our start.

In her own way, Dr. Nadine Burke Harris, M.D., pediatrician and CEO of the Center for Youth Wellness joins the late American urban story-TRUTH-teller Tupac Shakur, as well as Dr. Stacey Patton, Ph.D, in PASSIONATELY speaking about the relationship between Adverse Childhood Experiences (#ACEs), aka *Childhood Trauma*, and later-life health and well being.

Pediatrician Dr. Nadine Burke Harris, M.D. passionately shares her belief a National MOVEMENT is required...

"How 'Childhood Trauma' affects health across a lifetime" - Pediatrician Dr. Nadine Burke Harris, M.D.

Sadly, Tupac LOUDLY and consistently revealed to his fans and admirers, THROUGH NO FAULT OF HIS OWN, he was a 'Childhood Trauma' (#ACEs) victim who matured into an admitted depressed, suic!dal thinking teen and adult speaking about harming his peaceful neighbors to acquire cash needed to feed his neglected, hungry, "hurting" belly...yet NO ONE listened!

Just as sad is the FACT that in 2018 NO ONE is listening to TRAUMATIZED black or American citizens of African descent, WHO THROUGH NO FAULT OF THEIR OWN, are grieviously harmed by America's unhealthy, potentially life scarring SYSTEMIC & GENERATIONAL Culture of Black or African American Child Abuse, Emotional Neglect and Maltreatment that evolved from America's multi-generational, ignorant, once legal Culture of Racism!

Peace.
___
American *(Children)* Lives Matter; Take Pride In Parenting; *End Our National Epidemic of Child Abuse and Neglect*; End Community Violence, Police Fear & Educator's Frustrations

That guy's right, you know! :113:

Thank you for that, I'm laughing. :auiqs.jpg:

Hey, the only reason there's 3 yardsticks in my house, is that there used to be 12, and 9 got broke over my ass! :badgrin:

My black friend did used to get it a little worse, too. His mama did not play. She was always nice to me, though.

Last edited:

Hey, the only reason there's 3 yardsticks in my house, is that there used to be 12, and 9 got broke over my ass! :badgrin:

My black friend did used to get it a little worse, too. His mama did not play. She was always nice to me, though.

Hello, MM. I was 12-yrs-old when my mom struck me in anger after learning I signed her name on a 6th grade report card. This was the first and only time either one of my parents used violence against me.

Frankly, witnessing mom's hurt and pain when learning I disregarded all the parental lessons and schooling about being honest and truthful, hurt a lot more than the physical punishment I received.

Peace.

Hello, MM. I was 12-yrs-old when my mom struck me in anger after learning I signed her name on a 6th grade report card. This was the first and only time either one of my parents used violence against me.

Frankly, witnessing mom's hurt and pain when learning I disregarded all the parental lessons and schooling about being honest and truthful, hurt a lot more than the physical punishment I received.

Peace.

You must be female, and younger than me.

Funny how these long posts don't get deleted. Nor do we read the whining but how they are so long or how we can't read that much. White racists love a lawn jockey.

Funny how these long posts don't get deleted. Nor do we read the whining but how they are so long or how we can't read that much. White racists love a lawn jockey.

Most people like people nicer than you. Call it human nature. :)

You don't get to use the racial slurs you have with me and expect am I going to be nice to you. Call it human nature. The only reason why you like AJ is because he validates your racism.

You don't get to use the racial slurs you have with me and expect am I going to be nice to you. Call it human nature. The only reason why you like AJ is because he validates your racism.

You are cuckoo for Cocoa Puffs. :cuckoo:

underground-railroad-jockey-statues | History of Loudoun County, Virginia

Lawn Jockeys Were Underground Railroad Symbols?
A viral Facebook post described these common lawn ornaments as symbolic aids to escaping slaves on the Underground Railroad, but scant evidence supports that version of history.

"I do believe that there is a consensus view in African American communities that black lawn jockeys are demeaning relics of a racist past. They may not have started out with a racist meaning ā€” or always had that meaning ā€” but that is the meaning they have today. There are, undoubtedly, non-racist reasons for owning and displaying black lawn jockeys, but it would be hard for an adult American to claim that he or she does not know that many African Americans find lawn jockeys racially offensive, especially the ones with jet-black skin and oversized lips."- David Pilgrim, curator of the Jim Crow Museum

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/jocko-lawn-jockey-racist/

Forum List

Back