White Evangelicals believe they are more discriminated against than African Americans.

R

rdean

screen-shot-2014-09-23-at-12-12-23-pm.png

The Victimology Game – And The Empathy Of Atheists

The victim pecking order goes like this, from the most victimized to the least: gays; Muslims; blacks; Hispanics; Jews; evangelicals; atheists; Catholics. The most empathetic group? The religiously unaffiliated. They believe that gays, Muslims, blacks and Hispanics have a harder time than they do. How ironic that it’s the faithless who are the most able to appreciate the struggles of other minorities.

----------------------------------

Funny, that's the same order I've been writing about for years.

when it's your turn to be lord of the flies, then you'll get the horn, but until then you need check your privilege and shut the hell up because everyone else in the progressive stack is in line ahead of you, fool.

The oppression Olympics... haven't we already got through this?

I take pride in being subversive.

My greatest validation comes from discrimination.

Hitlery said that blacks looked better when they were in chains.....uses the "n" word freely and has said that blacks are professional "ne'er do wells"....but yet she is your leftard champion. Nicely done....do you have a white hat and robe to go with your racism???

We are all oppressed by the same system. Our division is what keeps the ruling class in solidarity.

Personally, I think this is a great development. Just think, we have a new word to add to the political lexicon, Evangelicaphobe, to go along with heterophobe, caucasiaphobe, logicaphobe..

Are there quotas for Christians who can't get ahead by their skills and education?
Can't get ahead by their skills and education? They refer to themselves as Rednecks and seem to travel in packs. Their hive is called a "Trailer park".
Here is a picture of one of their "hive cells":
redneck-trailer-park-01.jpg

This one's got a really big stinger so be careful.

The victim pecking order goes like this, from the most victimized to the least: gays; Muslims; blacks; Hispanics; Jews; evangelicals; atheists; Catholics. The most empathetic group? The religiously unaffiliated. They believe that gays, Muslims, blacks and Hispanics have a harder time than they do. How ironic that it’s the faithless who are the most able to appreciate the struggles of other minorities.

You have no idea what real racism is...
you're too politically correct to have a spine dip shit

Yea, teach us.

Yea, teach us.
That list is made up by progressives, they have no idea what reality is. Their political correctness makes them fucked up retards...:itsok:

Forum List

Back