White Culture

IM2 You get funnier every day. :auiqs.jpg:
You can cherrypick all the rap you want but it doesn't change reality.

1633312898577.png

1633312963372.png

1633313037512.png

1633313090811.png

1633313147861.png

1633313248628.png

Parliament/Funkadelic/Bootsy and company are all one and are probably worth more than Cooper.

But you see the amount of money is not the indicator of who was better or more innovative. Parliament/Funkadelic crushes Cooper in that regard.
So show me their gold records? Because Rob Zombie, Manson, and Alice Cooper sold a combined 115 million on top of sold-out shows on their world tours, they are box office.

Rob Zombie has gold records!

Last edited:
You will never understand.
What's wrong? Why can't you show me their Gold records? Is their wall puny compared to Rob Zombie, who did it for less time by that point? And If I, recall correctly it was the OP who said they outsold them, so I said show me? You guys are, being ridiculous. It is not like I showed King Elvis and all his gold records! Not even Michael Jackson could outsell him!

What's wrong? Why can't you show me their Gold records? Is their wall puny compared to Rob Zombie, who did it for less time by that point? And If I, recall correctly it was the OP who said they outsold them, so I said show me? You guys are, being ridiculous. It is not like I showed King Elvis and all his gold records! Not even Michael Jackson could outsell him!
Oh! You’re a millennial. That explains your stupidity.
Carry on.

You lack the intelligence to understand.
It would be a waste of my time.

Both you and The OP lack intelligence! You think Rap is good music! And That's the most idiotic genre! So many kids dropped of high school and sold drugs like their favorite rapper and didn't get a deal but got a rap sheet longer than my arm! You don't see Rob Zombie influencing kids to drop out of school! Rob was college-educated, and people can see how he carries himself like one his grammar is excellent can you say about that Lil Baby?

Forum List

Back