White couple kissing the feet of blacks

Mortimer

Gold Member
Sep 29, 2010
Speedy Gonzales
When I read the title, first I thought they were forced to do it, now I see they did it by free will and seemed to smile and enjoy it and support it. What retarded fetishists and idiots. The blacks look militant like black skinheads, with boots and such. They might be racist black hebrew israelites or black muslims. They are assholes, and fucking racist, not better then skinheads or such.

When I read the title, first I thought they were forced to do it, now I see they did it by free will and seemed to smile and enjoy it and support it. What retarded fetishists and idiots. The blacks look militant like black skinheads, with boots and such. They might be racist black hebrew israelites or black muslims. They are assholes, and fucking racist, not better then skinheads or such.

That is some bizarre crap. I have heard of white guilt, (although I certainly have none) but cannot imagine the mindset of those people. Either side, for that matter.

Planet of the fucking apes.

apologize.jpg

Black Israelites. These mofos are messed up. The actually think they are pure Hebrew. Don't get me wrong. They absolutely know their shit regarding the bible but they have the bizarre belief that they dont have any African blood.

Planet of the fucking apes.

You do resemble a chimp but i wasnt going to say that at first.

Allegedly there is a black guy posting video on the internet of him harrassing white women and making them kneel before him

and if they refuse he will follow or chase them in public while accusing them of being racists

I have not confirmed that yet but if true sooner or later it will become more widely known

Allegedly there is a black guy posting video on the internet of him harrassing white women and making them kneel before him

and if they refuse he will follow or chase them in public while accusing them of being racists

I have not confirmed that yet but if true sooner or later it will become more widely known

He should be immediately arrested.

Well I sure am glad you are posting unsubstantiated rumors on USMB, so we are not left out. Allegedly trump had Russian hookers peeing on him in Moscow and that rumor wax on MSM and all over the place , but I haven't seen video of that either. Are you advocating we just do away with facts and proof and go with the rumors, just acting in reliance until evidence comes out?

I have not found the video to confirm it as fact

so dont take my word for it

but hopefully someone will be better informed than I am and post it here for us to see

Well I sure am glad you are posting unsubstantiated rumors on USMB, so we are not left out. Allegedly trump had Russian hookers peeing on him in Moscow and that rumor wax on MSM and all over the place , but I haven't seen video of that either. Are you advocating we just do away with facts and proof and go with the rumors, just acting in reliance until evidence comes out?
I am posting them as an unconfirmed rumor

does that pass your smell test?

I am posting them as unconfirmed rumors

Thats what the conspiracy theory forum is for.

What conspiracy?

as far as I know if the guy exists he’s acting alone

I have not found the video to confirm it as fact

so dont take my word for it

but hopefully someone will be better informed than I am and post it here for us to see
You really ought to be seeking that info on the conspiracy websites and dark websites, not USMB. Surprised the MODS have left you post up this long.

What conspiracy?

as far as I know if the guy exists he’s acting alone
My bad

Allegedly trump had Russian hookers peeing on him in Moscow and that rumor wax on MSM and all over the place , but I haven't seen video of that either.
You folks on the left sure are insecure
Well I haven' seen it. And after a two or three years the p*ss video never showed up. Why should we entertain your deluded assertion? This is The Lounge. Never occurred to me I would see this stuff in the lounge. Why isn't it the the Conspiracy Forum?

Forum List

Back