white children will be psychologically abused at the beginning of the school year .

Status
Not open for further replies.

yidnar

Diamond Member
Jul 16, 2011
Inside your head.
teachers across the country are being ordered to use the racist left wing hate guide White Fragility as a tool to teach white children about their inherent racist evil and hateful tendencies ! they will be taught that they are genetically predisposed to be hateful and racist and that their is nothing they can do to change that character flaw ! in fact the best that whites can achieve is acceptance and shame when it comes to themselves ! they must admit that they are hateful racist bigoted ect.....and show deference to their morally superior black and brown counterparts ! make no mistake folks this is psychological abuse designed to shame and demoralize our children !

teachers across the country are being ordered to use the racist left wing hate guide White Fragility as a tool to teach white children about their inherent racist evil and hateful tendencies ! they will be taught that they are genetically predisposed to be hateful and racist and that their is nothing they can do to change that character flaw ! in fact the best that whites can achieve is acceptance and shame when it comes to themselves ! they must admit that they are hateful racist bigoted ect.....and show deference to their morally superior black and brown counterparts ! make no mistake folks this is psychological abuse designed to shame and demoralize our children !

Yeah, you are correct. It's called Critical Race Theory and it is all the things you mention and much more. One could also call it Deconstructionist Race Theory, but its name matters much less than the philosophy behind it. Essentially, it is a radical left wing philosophical epistemology or sociological "toolbox" for the study of racial disparities throughout history, culture, society, government, education, the economy and on and on. What it really is, however, is a structure of propaganda the democratic party can use as an excuse or justification to oppress, possibly even genocide white and Asian Americans. Whatever else it might be it is pure discrimination based on race.

It will be interesting to see how this plays out in schools with few if any African American students. My grade school was 100% honky but there were 2 black kids in my high school.

Of course I went to a private school back in the day, but there are plenty of places in America where black people are something you see on TV only.

It will be interesting to see how this plays out in schools with few if any African American students. My grade school was 100% honky but there were 2 black kids in my high school.

Of course I went to a private school back in the day, but there are plenty of places in America where black people are something you see on TV only.
Meanwhile, I was a white spot in my kindergarten class. It was so ghetto..they used yesterday's wooden snoball spoon and a pack of Kool-Aid for Fun Dip. and I ain't bullshittin' ary the least.
Maybe Snoball isn't right..kinda like a snowcone with 1 gumball at the bottom.

I believe it is already or will be more prevalent in all white or majority white schools, as the radical American left very obviously wants to condition or convert as many white kids to loathe their racial appearance as possible.

Link?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back