White ANTIFA thugs try to prevent black conservative from speaking at University of Oregon

ANTIFA’S only goal is to be disrupters of domestic tranquility. They are domestic terrorists. WAY MORE THAN THE SOCCER MOMS THAT MERRICK GARLAND WENT AFTER.

ANTIFA is nothing but faggot incels who conceal their identities because they are pussies.

I would like to see 10 ANTIFA FAGGOT SOY BOYS FROM OREGON GO UP AGAINST 10 PIPE HITTING REDNECKS FROM FORT WORTH.

Just like liberals .. who disrupt in uproar, loud noises, mass exodus' and over talking the speaker. Way to demonstrate the inability to listen to ideas one opposes.

ANTIFA’S only goal is to be disrupters of domestic tranquility. They are domestic terrorists. WAY MORE THAN THE SOCCER MOMS THAT MERRICK GARLAND WENT AFTER.

ANTIFA is nothing but faggot incels who conceal their identities because they are pussies.

I would like to see 10 ANTIFA FAGGOT SOY BOYS FROM OREGON GO UP AGAINST 10 PIPE HITTING REDNECKS FROM FORT WORTH.

It really wouldn't take ending but a couple of them to put a stop to the nonsense.

There are no Black conservatives, only Uncle Toms and Step 'n Fetchit plantation Negroes.

Its amazing the lockdowns and mask mandates were suspended so that BLM AND ANTIFA could riot.

That was the end of the pandemic to me. It was all bullshit.

Its ok to riot, but it is not ok for Jews to worship?

FUCK THAT.

Good. Confront evil wherever it shows itself.
How is it objectively considered to be evil? All you have done with your statement is to justify a mob’s subjective mentality that particular content is “evil” and therefore necessary to infringe on First Amendment rights.

That mentality cuts both ways and can and will bite you in the ass.

Forum List

Back