Whistleblowers Allege Biden Family Involved In Money Laundering Of Hundreds Of Millions Of Dollars

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
White House Chief of Staff Mark Meadows told Maria Bartiromo on 'Mornings With Maria' whistleblowers allege the Biden Crime Family was involved in “hundreds of millions of dollars” in money laundering. Senator Johnson, Senator Grassley have asked for the whistleblower complaints.

"Those allege hundreds of millions of dollars in money laundering schemes and so it’s a house of cards and it’s ready to fall down around them."
-- WH CoS Meadows

Meadows went on to tell Biden to expect questions about the Hunter laptop scandal and all the connected exposed crimes tomorrow night during the debate:

"If I were Joe Biden I’d worry about tomorrow night because the kinds of questions he’ll get to answer, even if the moderator does not ask them, certainly he’ll get asked those types of questions and he’ll have a chance to respond."

Actual cost of a MOAB.PNG

LOL.....

This is appropriate here....

And the bomb drops just keep on dropping...

White House Chief of Staff Mark Meadows told Maria Bartiromo on 'Mornings With Maria' whistleblowers allege the Biden Crime Family was involved in “hundreds of millions of dollars” in money laundering. Senator Johnson, Senator Grassley have asked for the whistleblower complaints.

"Those allege hundreds of millions of dollars in money laundering schemes and so it’s a house of cards and it’s ready to fall down around them."
-- WH CoS Meadows

Meadows went on to tell Biden to expect questions about the Hunter laptop scandal and all the connected exposed crimes tomorrow night during the debate:

"If I were Joe Biden I’d worry about tomorrow night because the kinds of questions he’ll get to answer, even if the moderator does not ask them, certainly he’ll get asked those types of questions and he’ll have a chance to respond."

~~~~~~
In support of the above....

"Radcliffe said in a Monday interview “Let me be clear, the intelligence community doesn’t believe that because there is no intelligence that supports that and we shared no intelligence with chairman Schiff or any other member of Congress that Hunter Biden’s laptop is part of some Russian disinformation campaign. It’s simply not true.”"
" Multiple sources told Fox News that in the case of one email between Hunter and a Chinese businessman, the former vice president was involved in the transaction. The email was over a proposed equity split of a new company. Hunter was expected to receive 20% of the equity and hold another 10% for someone identified in the email as “the big guy.” Unnamed sources who were part of the email exchange told Fox news that the “big guy” was a reference to Joe Biden."

Democrat funding is actually down over 2016

Campaign funding is trailing off.

Clinton vs Trump 2016 7.5-1 funding advantage

Biden vs Trump 2020 1.4-1 funding advantage

Biden 2020 vs Clinton 2016 25% drop in funding

Trump 2020 vs Trump 2016 300% funding increase

-- WH CoS Meadows

I wonder what excuse they will have to ban him.

Oh well, if the propagandists are lucky they will get to share prison with sniffing Biden.

-- WH CoS Meadows

4ED7B6B63E33EFA71FE8C072737B6C199B21604F

-- WH CoS Meadows

BWA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA!

Joe Biden has a net worth of $9 million, give or take.

But you go, girls.

Were there whistleblower complaints filed by government employees during the Obama Administration who had knowledge of what allegedly was going on with Biden? Whistleblowers may remain unidentified, but there are proper procedures that have to be followed, and there would be paperwork.

-- WH CoS Meadows

I wonder what excuse they will have to ban him.

Oh well, if the propagandists are lucky they will get to share prison with sniffing Biden.
Biden needs punished.

Forum List

Back