Whistleblower Wants To Talk - To House Intelligence Committee

What a disaster for the Democrats. I always felt Trump would cruise to victory in 2020, but thought regaining the House would be a stretch. Now, I think it is a strong possibility. The Dem Congress is going to overshadow their own headliner during an election year. I am hoping they will force all members in both chambers to go on record with their votes. Pelosi has lost control.
Let’s do it!

Get the facts out and let the voters decide who is presidential

Whistle blower?? More like a gossip monger. Hope the Dems waste more time and tax dollars speaking with this dumbass.

Go Dems.

Is Trump capable of winning an election without foreign involvement?

The chair of the House Intelligence Committee says the whistleblower’s counsel has been in contact with committee staff.

Rep. Adam Schiff (D-Calif.), chair of the House Intelligence Committee, announced on Tuesday that an intelligence community whistleblower who allegedly has information about President Donald Trump’s misconduct in office would like to speak to the committee and has asked the acting director of national intelligence how to do so.

In a tweet posted Tuesday, Schiff said the Intelligence Committee is in contact with the whistleblower’s counsel and looks forward to the individual’s testimony.

WHISTLEBLOWER WANTS TO TALK

Adam Schiff Says Ukraine Whistleblower Requested To Talk To Intelligence Committee

Great news! What do you think?
I think he is a male Christine Blahsy Ford. Lying Dick DaNang Blumenthal will turn him into a WWII hero

The chair of the House Intelligence Committee says the whistleblower’s counsel has been in contact with committee staff.

Rep. Adam Schiff (D-Calif.), chair of the House Intelligence Committee, announced on Tuesday that an intelligence community whistleblower who allegedly has information about President Donald Trump’s misconduct in office would like to speak to the committee and has asked the acting director of national intelligence how to do so.

In a tweet posted Tuesday, Schiff said the Intelligence Committee is in contact with the whistleblower’s counsel and looks forward to the individual’s testimony.

Adam Schiff Says Ukraine Whistleblower Requested To Talk To Intelligence Committee

I think he is a male Christine Blahsy Ford. Lying Dick DaNang Blumenthal will turn him into a WWII hero
The IG who investigated the complaint found it to be urgent and credible

The IG who investigated the complaint found it to be urgent and credible
We will see-I would trust your judgement over that of Swalwell and Schiff

House Intelligence Committee now has whistleblower complaint.

Just reported on MSNBC. Source is Washington Post.

Forum List

Back