Whistle Blower Lawyer Is A Trump-Hater Who Exposed Coup - Is There A Whistle Blower?

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
1. D-Schiff says there is a Whistle Blower.
- Schiff claimed for 2+ years he had DIRECT evidence of crimes committed by the President. IT WAS A LIE.

2. Democrats say there is a 'Whistle Blower'.
- These are the same Democrats who insisted the President illegally colluded with the Russians, that he Obstructed Justice, that he did not pay his taxes, that he was / is 100% a 'compromised Russian Agent, and that he would lose to Hillary in a 'landslide', something like 100 million-to-zero chance he could win...THEY HAVE BEEN WRONG ABOUT EVERYTHING

3. The MSLT-HM Says There Is A Whistle Blower
(Main Stream Leftist Trump-Hating Media)
Earlier I posted an amazing list of 99 proven / documented lies this media has run in their support and facilitation of the Left's Coup Attempts. Them declaring there is one, based on their track record & hatred for Trump is proof of nothing.

4. The Whistle Blower's Lawyer says there is one
This clown was just exposed as being an unabashed / proud Trump-hating moron who openly declared in 2017, 'The Coup has Started'
- He immediately attempted to his comment being his support for a LEGAL process beginning to remove the President from office (one that had not officially begun yet). The very definition of the word 'COUP' is the ILLEGAL overthrow of govt...would anyone really want a lawyer who is so stupid he does not know what the word 'Coup' means?!
** Supposedly the 'Whistle Blower's 2nd lawyer is connected to HRC. WELL OF COURSE HE WOULD BE / IS...if he even exists.

5. Democrats already leaked his name.
- The Democrats were already proven to have run one Counter-Intel operation against Trump...

- The Russians ran one in 2016 and successfully duped snowflakes into organizing and marching for them, proving Trump-hating snowflakes are easily emotionally manipulated.....

- To pull off the latest 'Collusion Delusion 2.0' the Democrats had to have a 'Whistle Blower'...so they made one up and threw out a name when pushed for evidence of one...the guy they suggested has zero 1st-hand knowledge, filed a complaint about 'Intel Community Concerns - which the phone call between the Pres & Ukraine PM does not count as such, and this guy does not meet the legal definition if a Whistle Blower...

- The media made their best 'educated guess' as to who it might be...but have no solid, undeniable evidence...

- TRUMP JR exposed his name
NO, he exposed the name the Democrats provided...

NO WHISTLE BLOWER HAS COME FORWARD...

NO EVIDENCE OF A 1ST-HAND-ACCOUNT WHISTLE BLOWER HAS BEEN PRESENTED

NOT ONE DEMOCRAT WITNESS WHO WAS ON THE PRESIDENT'S CALL WITH THE UKRAINE PM - WHO HAS DIRECT 1ST-HAND EVIDENCE OF UN-PROVEN QUID-PRO-QUO

SO...DOES A REAL 'WHISTLE BLOWER'S EVEN EXIST...OR IS THIS ALL ANOTHER HUGE COUNTER-INTELLIGENCE OPERATION THAT IS PART OF THE LATEST DEMOCRAT COUP ATTEMPT?!

BRING FORTH THE WHISTLE BLOWER TO PROVE HE / SHE EXISTS....SHOW ME THE CONFESSION / DECLARATION, "I AM THE WHISTLE BLOWER!"

David Bossie: Trump impeachment witch hunt must end – Whistleblower lawyer is Trump-hater who forecast coup

1. D-Schiff says there is a Whistle Blower.
- Schiff claimed for 2+ years he had DIRECT evidence of crimes committed by the President. IT WAS A LIE.

2. Democrats say there is a 'Whistle Blower'.
- These are the same Democrats who insisted the President illegally colluded with the Russians, that he Obstructed Justice, that he did not pay his taxes, that he was / is 100% a 'compromised Russian Agent, and that he would lose to Hillary in a 'landslide', something like 100 million-to-zero chance he could win...THEY HAVE BEEN WRONG ABOUT EVERYTHING

3. The MSLT-HM Says There Is A Whistle Blower
(Main Stream Leftist Trump-Hating Media)
Earlier I posted an amazing list of 99 proven / documented lies this media has run in their support and facilitation of the Left's Coup Attempts. Them declaring there is one, based on their track record & hatred for Trump is proof of nothing.

4. The Whistle Blower's Lawyer says there is one
This clown was just exposed as being an unabashed / proud Trump-hating moron who openly declared in 2017, 'The Coup has Started'
- He immediately attempted to his comment being his support for a LEGAL process beginning to remove the President from office (one that had not officially begun yet). The very definition of the word 'COUP' is the ILLEGAL overthrow of govt...would anyone really want a lawyer who is so stupid he does not know what the word 'Coup' means?!
** Supposedly the 'Whistle Blower's 2nd lawyer is connected to HRC. WELL OF COURSE HE WOULD BE / IS...if he even exists.

5. Democrats already leaked his name.
- The Democrats were already proven to have run one Counter-Intel operation against Trump...

- The Russians ran one in 2016 and successfully duped snowflakes into organizing and marching for them, proving Trump-hating snowflakes are easily emotionally manipulated.....

- To pull off the latest 'Collusion Delusion 2.0' the Democrats had to have a 'Whistle Blower'...so they made one up and threw out a name when pushed for evidence of one...the guy they suggested has zero 1st-hand knowledge, filed a complaint about 'Intel Community Concerns - which the phone call between the Pres & Ukraine PM does not count as such, and this guy does not meet the legal definition if a Whistle Blower...

- The media made their best 'educated guess' as to who it might be...but have no solid, undeniable evidence...

- TRUMP JR exposed his name
NO, he exposed the name the Democrats provided...

NO WHISTLE BLOWER HAS COME FORWARD...

NO EVIDENCE OF A 1ST-HAND-ACCOUNT WHISTLE BLOWER HAS BEEN PRESENTED

NOT ONE DEMOCRAT WITNESS WHO WAS ON THE PRESIDENT'S CALL WITH THE UKRAINE PM - WHO HAS DIRECT 1ST-HAND EVIDENCE OF UN-PROVEN QUID-PRO-QUO

SO...DOES A REAL 'WHISTLE BLOWER'S EVEN EXIST...OR IS THIS ALL ANOTHER HUGE COUNTER-INTELLIGENCE OPERATION THAT IS PART OF THE LATEST DEMOCRAT COUP ATTEMPT?!

BRING FORTH THE WHISTLE BLOWER TO PROVE HE / SHE EXISTS....SHOW ME THE CONFESSION / DECLARATION, "I AM THE WHISTLE BLOWER!"

David Bossie: Trump impeachment witch hunt must end – Whistleblower lawyer is Trump-hater who forecast coup
It is Eric the coward from Connecticut-same place as coward Richard "DaNang Dick" Blumenthal.

Impeachment Whistleblower May Be Abusing His Office to Enrich Himself, IG Complaint Alleges.

AP_19312785847830.sized-770x415xc.jpg

The whistleblower behind the Democrats' impeachment inquiry may have violated government regulations by using his office and his access to classified information to enrich himself on GoFundMe, a new complaint alleges. Anthony Gallo, managing partner at the law firm Tully Rinckey PLLC, sent a letter to the Intelligence Community Inspector General (ICIG) passing on the allegations from a source with a top-secret SCI security clearance who has served in government.

The GoFundMe fundraiser, entitled "Help the Intel Community Whistleblowers," has raised $227,537 as of Tuesday morning. According to the complaint, first reported by Fox News, the donations from roughly 6,000 individuals "clearly constitute" gifts to a current intelligence official. This may violate 5 CFR 2635.203 and other government statutes.

6,000 separate counts?

So what if the whistle blower's lawyer is a Trump hater? Most sane people are.

The way the Left tries to disqualify any who don't share their view, I wonder if they are getting any sense of just how sick Americans are of their nonsense. So now everyone who doesn't hold your view is of questionable sanity?

Next why don't you regale me with your firm commitment to intellectual diversity and how deeply you value alternative viewpoints?

In addition to the US Senate putting Schiff and the whistle blower under oath and cross examining them, this coup lawyer needs to be examined as well. What were their earliest contacts? What emails and texts did they send to one another while they collaborated on this contrived impeachment show with the intent to influence the 2020 election?

As dirty as these guys all are, I'm starting to wonder if Schiff can afford to have the House pass articles, as with that, the House Dems lose all control of the sham.

The way the Left tries to disqualify any who don't share their view, I wonder if they are getting any sense of just how sick Americans are of their nonsense. So now everyone who doesn't hold your view is of questionable sanity?

Next why don't you regale me with your firm commitment to intellectual diversity and how deeply you value alternative viewpoints?

In addition to the US Senate putting Schiff and the whistle blower under oath and cross examining them, this coup lawyer needs to be examined as well. What were their earliest contacts? What emails and texts did they send to one another while they collaborated on this contrived impeachment show with the intent to influence the 2020 election?

As dirty as these guys all are, I'm starting to wonder if Schiff can afford to have the House pass articles, as with that, the House Dems lose all control of the sham.

What an absurd post. You seem to think it is unfair to not be a trump supporter. If you want there to be more Trump supporters, you should tell him to quit doing so much stupid stuff.

Schiffs already been busted. Poor libs. They're launching blimp after blimp and petering out before they're even off the ground. It must be frustrating getting thumped in the head repeatedly.

The WB exposed Trump's illegal activity. From there the evidence speaks for itself

What an absurd post. You seem to think it is unfair to not be a trump supporter. If you want there to be more Trump supporters, you should tell him to quit doing so much stupid stuff.
I don't see where you have addressed the following issues at all:

In addition to the US Senate putting Schiff and the whistle blower under oath and cross examining them, this coup lawyer needs to be examined as well. What were their earliest contacts? What emails and texts did they send to one another while they collaborated on this contrived impeachment show with the intent to influence the 2020 election?​

Follow the money-and the story tellers, Schiff style

WTF is that supposed to mean?
People were hired to whistle blow-with money or other things. They tell the stories Schiff wants told.

Of course Schiff was glad to hear about the whistle blower. Lots of people were glad he came forward.
As far as the whistle blower being paid, have you got anything other than an accusation for that? Any proof whatsoever?

I don't see where you have addressed the following issues at all:

In addition to the US Senate putting Schiff and the whistle blower under oath and cross examining them, this coup lawyer needs to be examined as well. What were their earliest contacts? What emails and texts did they send to one another while they collaborated on this contrived impeachment show with the intent to influence the 2020 election?​

I don't see much need to address your silly made up accusations. Come up with some proof, and we can talk.

People were hired to whistle blow-with money or other things. They tell the stories Schiff wants told.

Of course Schiff was glad to hear about the whistle blower. Lots of people were glad he came forward.
As far as the whistle blower being paid, have you got anything other than an accusation for that? Any proof whatsoever?

What so annoying ....... are these members always comes out with these outrageous lies.

They disappear when you asked them to prove it. Most of these are Trump supporters.

Yes, he has been paid in anonymous publicity-if this did not get him laid, nothing will.

Yes, he has been paid in anonymous publicity-if this did not get him laid, nothing will.
He also has an illegal "go-fund me" page.

upload_2019-11-13_19-31-41.pngWashington Examiner › news › money-making-enterprise-intelligence-...

'Money-making enterprise': Intelligence officer files complaint ...

1 day ago - The whistleblower who spurred impeachment proceedings against President Trump is now the subject of a complaint that says the official may be soliciting illegal donations. ... The GoFundMe page was set up on Sept. 25 by ...

So you say, from deep within your bubble.

SOMETHING ODD ABOUT THAT WHISTLEBLOWER: Charlie Martin wonders how you get fired for leaking in the White House but still be able to return to your former agency, the CIA? Very good question, that!

Forum List

Back