Whiskey, specifically Canadian Mist

Wyatt earp

Diamond Member
Apr 21, 2012
I never knew I liked whiskey before till a month ago, whiskey is different buzz then my normal Bud light or occasional Absolute vodka..

It's almost like cocaine to me, it wakes me up and want to go not like beer just to party, or vodka to mellow me out.

No wonder why the cowboys drank whiskey...

Interesting.

I wonder if I am now unique, anyone else notice different drinks affect you differently ? All alcohol is not the same to me.

I never knew I liked whiskey before till a month ago, whiskey is different buzz then my normal Bud light or occasional Absolute vodka..

It's almost like cocaine to me, it wakes me up and want to go not like beer just to party, or vodka to mellow me out.

Interesting.

I'll refer you the Board expert Toro .. He's biased tho being a Canadian....

Interesting.

Flac I know your old and all.. but candian mist..

Something is in it..

And more than alcohol

I swear there is a hint of cocaine in Canadian mist whiskey

Interesting.

Something is in it..

And more than alcohol

You mean mist from Niagra Falls? Or Polar Bear farts??

I'm walking right into this one aren't I?? :ack-1:

Interesting.

Something is in it..

And more than alcohol

You mean mist from Niagra Falls? Or Polar Bear farts??

I'm walking right into this one aren't I?? :ack-1:

Ah shit ..it goes down so smooth..now I feel it the next day, no hangover.. but still buzzed 8 hours later

I've never tried it. I generally don't like Canadian whisky, even the expensive stuff.

However, some people do, specifically Canadians.

Toro this stuff is werid ..I am going to have to buy American whiskey and see if it's the same

Interesting.
it's really not different

It's all ethyl alcohol.

I've never tried it. I generally don't like Canadian whisky, even the expensive stuff.

Toro this stuff is werid ..I am going to have to buy American whiskey and see if it's the same

American whiskey generally tastes much different than Canadian whisky. American whiskey is usually made from corn with other grains mixed in, which gives it a sweeter taste. Canadian whisky generally has a much harsher, more cutting taste.

American whiskey generally tastes much different than Canadian whisky. American whiskey is usually made from corn with other grains mixed in, which gives it a sweeter taste. Canadian whisky generally has a much harsher, more cutting taste.

Bourbon must be made from a mash that is at least 51% corn
other American whiskeys are not held to that standard

Forum List

Back