Whipped, irrelevant, and emasculated, GOP lawmakers facing extermination in 2020 election

Denizen

Gold Member
Oct 23, 2018
What a sorry sight seeing GOP lawmakers jostling each other to get the closest position to Trump's anus at WhiteHouse photo shoots.

Trump has whipped and emasculated GOP lawmakers and totally eliminated their relevance. They have done nothing for two years and now appear to be incapable of doing anything.

They now face fighting the 2020 election with the voter not even aware of the existence of any of the GOP lawmakers.

The GOP will be slaughtered in the 2020 election for selling their souls to Donald Trump.

It doesn’t help that they get rid of the last two Republican people of color in both the House and the Senate.

Clearly they want a leadership that’s “pure“.

But the rest of America doesn’t see it as anything but racist.

What a sorry sight seeing GOP lawmakers jostling each other to get the closest position to Trump's anus at WhiteHouse photo shoots.

Trump has whipped and emasculated GOP lawmakers and totally eliminated their relevance. They have done nothing for two years and now appear to be incapable of doing anything.

They now face fighting the 2020 election with the voter not even aware of the existence of any of the GOP lawmakers.

The GOP will be slaughtered in the 2020 election for selling their souls to Donald Trump.
You must have been embarrassed by a Republican to be so hateful.

Well, I’m not hateful, but I have been embarrassed. First I was super embarrassed by George Bush, but that’s nothing compared to the embarrassment caused by Donald Trump.

Did you watch CNN this morning?

It doesn’t help that they get rid of the last two Republican people of color in both the House and the Senate.

Clearly they want a leadership that’s “pure“.

But the rest of America doesn’t see it as anything but racist.
Are you White?

Well, I’m not hateful, but I have been embarrassed. First I was super embarrassed by George Bush, but that’s nothing compared to the embarrassment caused by Donald Trump.

You’ve embarrassed yourself 1000x on this board.

You embarrass me. I can't believe I am willfully communicating with a Republican cretin.

You’ve embarrassed yourself 1000x on this board.

Azog has defiled it's diaper.

Last edited:

Hope so. I’d like it much more if we could expect the Democrats who would supposedly take those seats to fix the system they will now infest. We will likely not get that. And in 2,4,6, or 8 years on end, we’ll get different actors exploiting the same loopholes that are built into the system

Why, you didn't do anything? Just like when Obama said We did not build something, and I did, I was hateful, but not embarrassed.

You embarrass me. I can't believe I am willfully communicating with a Republican cretin.
Don't worry-not a REP or Trump supporter. Or cretin

"Don't worry-not" appears like the gibberish Donald Trump, a cretin, and a Republican supporter would use.

Silly you thinking that their supporters want them to be doing something.

"Don't worry-not" appears like the gibberish Donald Trump, a cretin, and a Republican supporter would use.
Wrong-they are the words of a calming influence on you.

Forum List

Back