While We Murder Full Term Babies

sor
why dont you try looking up "deflection"

and why would you kill your own child after carrying them for 9 months because your boyfriend broke up with you???

Let me spell it out for you so that POSSIBLY your frontal lobe will kick back in and understand me.

I. Was. Being. Sarcastic. In. Both. Posts. To. Mock. Pro. Abortion. Attitudes. And. You. Were. Too. Busy. Kneejerking. To. Understand. That. And. It. Made. You. Act. Like. A. Jackass. You. Fucking. Humorless. Moron.

If that still doesn't make clear what an absolute buffoon you've been, attacking people on your own side of the argument, then I just don't know what to fucking tell you.

then you might want to say its sarcasm,,,with all the nutjobs on here whos to know whats meant other than to go by what they say

If you need sarcasm flagged for you, you might want to either calm your fucking kneejerk adrenaline, or switch to the leftist side where being an ignorant, illiterate jackass who never acknowledges that he fucked up, let alone apologizes for it, is considered acceptable behavior. The right doesn't actually require a Low-Class Idiot Brigade, thanks.

You "progressive hunt" the way Dick Cheney quail hunts: BLAM! Missed the bird, but got your hunting buddy square on the chin.

Ass clown.
not sure how asking a simple question based on a comment amounts to kneejerk adrenaline,,,

how do I know your were being sarcastic???

but I do think I see another unhinged nutjob,,,

its people like you that make humans look bad

in fact based on your reaction I dont think you were being sarcastic, but you got caught being a baby killer and wanted to deflect away from it

We're done talking about how you acted like a complete asshole and how you want to justify it because you're too crass and boorish to ever apologize when you make a fool of yourself. Feel free to keep rambling to yourself; you aren't worthy of my notice.
sorry I should have asked.,,,are you being sarcastic again???

its hard to tell

Well, when you use terms like "Partial Birth Abortion" to describe a Dilation and extraction, (The clinical name for the procedure) it's hard to take you seriously.

The reality is, no woman is going to abort a healthy fetus at 9 months. No doctor is going to perform that operation unless the fetus is really deformed. And at the end of the day, it's none of your fucking business.
The reality is these new laws in New York, Vermont and Virginia, etc. all allow for abortion at any point in a pregnancy including up to birth itself as long as a doctor will say it's in the health interests of the mother, and mental health is
considered grounds for abortion in these laws.
Infanticide really is everyone's fucking business. Learn something about the new laws instead of just denying the truth
of the matter.
Yes, they modify the criminal code all the time. No biggie. Still not infanticide.
That's not really true and in any event this modification is being made specifically so children can be murdered which, heretofore, has been illegal. New laws change all that. Your cowardly willful denial changes none of that.
Do you believe in reincarnation because your head in the sand attitude is exactly like that of the good German citizens
who were shocked to find out about Nazi death camps.
Wouldn't know, don't care. I've already pointed out that there are thousands of black kids languishing in the system now. And there's a train of thought that placing a black kid with a white family might not necessarily be good for them.
Are you now saying a white family may not be acceptable for a black child "languishing in the system"? Because that's not a matter of white racism which was your scurrilous claim before. You should get your story straight before being an asshole and yelling racism at every opportunity.
There are black adoption agencies Welcome to African American Adoptions - Start Your Adoption Journey and if black people won't adopt black children then others must pick up the slack.
Once again, why not educate yourself before making dumb racist charges? Barriers to Black Children in Adoption [Marripedia]
Yawn... naw, I'm just less polite than Ms. Tran.... I'd have given that Bible Thumping asshole an earful... Her mistake was being polite to a misogynist.
That's bullshit and there is nothing to indicate Kathy Tran somehow misrepresented for whatever reason her Virginia
infanticide legislation. You are such a pathetic liar and transparently blatant bullshit artist.
You act as if your cowardly cover up attempts are hiding the truth even if it means misrepresenting what the author of the new law itself is saying about it. Really sad.

She was probably no more racist than any other white person in 1912. Probably a lot less. But let's grant for the moment she was. She wasn't an expert on racial matters, she was an expert on birth control, and black leaders thanked her efforts to make family planning available to black women.
Yes. Let's grant that based on her own comments, actions and view of non white people. Hey shit for brains....you don't have to be an "expert" on racial matters to not be racist!

Her expertise on birth control is immaterial when discussing her love of eugenics, which let's not forget, was all about ridding the human race of "undesirable" people which would explain her admiration for Nazi Germany and it's eugenics
policies. What did black leaders have to say about her services for the Klu Klux Klan?

"Dr. Alveda King remarked the error of Planned Parenthood’s abortion-on-demand corporate ideology:

The most obvious practitioner of racism in the United States today is Planned Parenthood, an organization founded by the eugenicist Margaret Sanger and recently documented as ready to accept money to eliminate black babies."

Or let's put it a way your tiny little brain can grasp. We've recently discovered some writings of Albert Einstein that showed he was racist as shit against Asian people. Einstein was a racist? His 1920s travel diaries contain shocking slurs against Chinese people

Did that make him wrong about nuclear fission?
Fuck you for your pathetic little insult, first of all, and Einstein's negative view of the Chinese had nothing to do with his work as a physicist. But Margret Sanger's dismal view of non whites and her work as a eugenicist? Not so much since eugenics is all about ridding the world of undesirable people
and her view of blacks and Aborigines makes it clear she thought they were, by and large, undesirable.
Naw, man, I just understand CONTEXT. Sanger was against abortion because in 1920, it was actually kind of dangerous. Nobody got arrested for having abortions and no one got arrested for performing them unless they fucked up and injured the woman.

Today abortions are totally safe for women, if done by a competent provider. (Poor women get characters like Gosnell, unfortunately).
Are you saying Planned Parenthood wouldn't give their abortion services to women
purely on financial grounds so some were driven to butchers like Gosnell? Doesn't say much for the good abortionists at PP does it?

Whether Sanger was racist or not (and evidence says she was) and whether she was opposed to abortion or not,
not on any moral grounds but because it was a risky medical procedure she was all for "weeding out" the irresponsible
breeders that she detested so much she said that the government should actually license the right to give birth.
There is your magnificent racist abortion advocate for you. You claim she was opposed to abortion the in the 1920's
but she had no problems with abortion on demand later in her life.

The reality is these new laws in New York, Vermont and Virginia, etc. all allow for abortion at any point in a pregnancy including up to birth itself as long as a doctor will say it's in the health interests of the mother, and mental health is considered grounds for abortion in these laws. Infanticide really is everyone's fucking business. Learn something about the new laws instead of just denying the truth
of the matter.

Yawn, just because the religious crazies show you some medical waste and tell you it's true doesn't make it so.

Here's the thing. I don't know what it would be like to be a woman in the third trimester who has just found out her baby has Brittle Bone Syndrome or Spina-Bifida or some other awful disease. But I know it's none of my fucking business to stick my nose in that.

That's not really true and in any event this modification is being made specifically so children can be murdered which, heretofore, has been illegal. New laws change all that. Your cowardly willful denial changes none of that. Do you believe in reincarnation because your head in the sand attitude is exactly like that of the good German citizens who were shocked to find out about Nazi death camps.

So how many women were arrested and prosecuted for aborting near birth babies last year? Clearly, if this was AGAINST THE LAW, someone should have been arrested for it, right.

Are you now saying a white family may not be acceptable for a black child "languishing in the system"? Because that's not a matter of white racism which was your scurrilous claim before. You should get your story straight before being an asshole and yelling racism at every opportunity.

Oh, there are lots of them because of racism... They'll jump over three black babies in foster care to get to the white girls on her way to the abortion clinic so they can pass her baby off as their own. But even if that were the case, is it psychologically healthy to raise a kid outside of his own race. A lot of people with degree say, "not really".

For instance, black families know to have "the talk" about how to react to police when pulled over. White families don't have that talk because the cops don't shoot their kids regularly.

That's bullshit and there is nothing to indicate Kathy Tran somehow misrepresented for whatever reason her Virginia infanticide legislation. You are such a pathetic liar and transparently blatant bullshit artist.

No, she didn't misrepresent it, the Religious nutter did. The law is actually kind of sensible.

The only two people who should be involved in an abortion decision are a woman and her doctor, and she shouldn't have to get three doctors to sign off on it.

Her expertise on birth control is immaterial when discussing her love of eugenics, which let's not forget, was all about ridding the human race of "undesirable" people which would explain her admiration for Nazi Germany and it's eugenics policies. What did black leaders have to say about her services for the Klu Klux Klan?

Sanger didn't admire Nazi Germany. THis is another right wing lie. On the other hand, a lot of Republicans did, as did the Pope at the time.

Eugenics was one of those sciences that kind of sounded good at the time- why not eliminate bad traits from the gene pool. Of course, we really didn't understand enough about genetics at the time to make it work.

Fuck you for your pathetic little insult, first of all, and Einstein's negative view of the Chinese had nothing to do with his work as a physicist. But Margret Sanger's dismal view of non whites and her work as a eugenicist? Not so much since eugenics is all about ridding the world of undesirable people and her view of blacks and Aborigines makes it clear she thought they were, by and large, undesirable.

You really haven't found any proof she wanted to eliminate blacks. The fact you had to resort to the out of context aborigine quote shows that. Do you have any fake pictures of her frenching Hitler?

Whether Sanger was racist or not (and evidence says she was) and whether she was opposed to abortion or not, not on any moral grounds but because it was a risky medical procedure she was all for "weeding out" the irresponsible
breeders that she detested so much she said that the government should actually license the right to give birth.

Funny, I hear the same things every time some kid is pulled out of an abusive home by DCFS. Or when a kid died because DCFS didn't act on obvious signs of abuse. Who let these idiots have a kid?

Of course, you right wingers don't give a shit about the welfare of children AFTER they advance beyond fetal states, as evidenced by your cutting off head start, school lunches, WIC, SNAP and a bunch of other programs for kids someone actually wanted to have. The minute the umbilical chord is cut, he's a little freeloader trying to get your tax dollars.

And this is the thing. There are ways to reduce the number of abortions. Free health care, paid family leave, comprehensive contraception.

What doesn't reduce abortion? Misogynistic laws and screaming JAY-A-ZUS in people's faces.

Are you saying Planned Parenthood wouldn't give their abortion services to women
purely on financial grounds so some were driven to butchers like Gosnell? Doesn't say much for the good abortionists at PP does it?

Actually, the problem there was PP followed the backwards laws passed after Casey v. Planned Parenthood. Gosnell didn't. But he was the only game in town for poor women who couldn't scrape together the money for a timely abortion.

Gosnell was the result of right wing policies...

Actually, the problem there was PP followed the backwards laws passed after Casey v. Planned Parenthood. Gosnell didn't. But he was the only game in town for poor women who couldn't scrape together the money for a timely abortion.

I don't need to ask if you are dumb enough to believe this...you are. Why weren't these women, as I asked once before, going to government subsidized Planned Parenthood for their abortions, unless of course the poor pregnant women's best friend wanted more money to work their magic act. Don't tell me Planned Parenthood didn't operate in Philadelphia.

I don't need to ask if you are dumb enough to believe this...you are. Why weren't these women, as I asked once before, going to government subsidized Planned Parenthood for their abortions, unless of course the poor pregnant women's best friend wanted more money to work their magic act. Don't tell me Planned Parenthood didn't operate in Philadelphia.

Planned parenthood doesn't get money to perform abortions. And they wouldn't perform them after week 20 because the law didn't allow it. Gosnell was like, "Laws, what laws".

See, funny thing about America. It kind of sucks to be poor here.

The Left will tell you the world is overpopulated. Total hogwash. They live in their cities and never get out. The fact is every human on earth could move into Texas and still give every family a quarter acre elbow room.

The space taken up by each person isn't the problem. It's the amount of resources each person consumes. It takes about an 0.5 Acre of land to feed one person, and that's the diet that most of the world consumes, which is barely subsistence. If everyone ate like Americans, we'd need three planets, as a American requires 1.2 Acres of farmland to grow his food.

Now, doing the simple math, we currently have 7 billion people on the planet, and we have 3.8Billion acres of arable farmland. (The rest is swamps, forests, mountains, deserts, where there isn't any food grown). In the long run, this isn't sustainable. .

Not for long dude. Global warming is set to liberate nearly a billion acres of currently unavailable farmland!

Jo

Yawn, just because the religious crazies show you some medical waste and tell you it's true doesn't make it so.

Here's the thing. I don't know what it would be like to be a woman in the third trimester who has just found out her baby has Brittle Bone Syndrome or Spina-Bifida or some other awful disease. But I know it's none of my fucking business to stick my nose in that.
You are just recycling your old bullshit now. Unless some woman lives in a cabin in the woods and has no access to sonogram technology there is no reason whatsoever there is no reason to be surprised by such news suddenly in the third trimester. And even if someone is, abortion is appropriately called for as soon as profound abnormalities are discovered.

And every living human being has a right to not be terminated as a basic civil right (sorry to disappoint you). We need
a Constitutional amendment outlawing infanticide, as disturbing as that is to say in the 21st century.
So how many women were arrested and prosecuted for aborting near birth babies last year? Clearly, if this was AGAINST THE LAW, someone should have been arrested for it, right.
I have no idea but women do not get arrested for illegal abortions. Doctors do. Do you think Kenneth Gosnell got a raw deal?
I'll bet you do.
Oh, there are lots of them because of racism... They'll jump over three black babies in foster care to get to the white girls on her way to the abortion clinic so they can pass her baby off as their own. But even if that were the case, is it psychologically healthy to raise a kid outside of his own race. A lot of people with degree say, "not really".

For instance, black families know to have "the talk" about how to react to police when pulled over. White families don't have that talk because the cops don't shoot their kids regularly.
And if blacks aren't being adopted as quickly as white children I think your little exposition there could be one reason why. If you think having a white parent is unhealthy then I guess you believe it's more healthy to see blacks languish in foster homes due to racist concerns they won't be raised "black enough." You're a white leftist, right?
No, she didn't misrepresent it, the Religious nutter did. The law is actually kind of sensible.

The only two people who should be involved in an abortion decision are a woman and her doctor, and she shouldn't have to get three doctors to sign off on it.
Demonstrate how the "religious nutter" did that. It's okay...I know you won't.
You just prefer not to face the actual impacts of Trans own words, like a coward would do.
Sanger didn't admire Nazi Germany. THis is another right wing lie. On the other hand, a lot of Republicans did, as did the Pope at the time.

Eugenics was one of those sciences that kind of sounded good at the time- why not eliminate bad traits from the gene pool. Of course, we really didn't understand enough about genetics at the time to make it work.
Bullshit! Sanger admired their work in eugenics and she copied it strictly right down to the very verbiage of their laws.
And your view of eugenics depends on what "bad traits" you refer to. Sanger was not a big fan of dark people so it's easy to see why she like the Nazis interests in eugenics.
You really haven't found any proof she wanted to eliminate blacks. The fact you had to resort to the out of context aborigine quote shows that. Do you have any fake pictures of her frenching Hitler?
The Aborigine quote is not out of context and you have yet to show otherwise. You can prove it is at any time if you wish.
But, oh right....you can't! Darn it. I remember you said you were going to research her own words. Well?
Funny, I hear the same things every time some kid is pulled out of an abusive home by DCFS. Or when a kid died because DCFS didn't act on obvious signs of abuse. Who let these idiots have a kid?
That's a distraction of course but if Madame Sanger had her way the government would only allow the children it approved of. Of course they have no control over how a child is raised and there is no guarantee government approved children would make model citizens, but that's another matter. It's enough to know Sanger didn't want any children unless a Federal Bureau of Families gave it's permission....just the way you like it. Have you considered moving to China?

Of course, you right wingers don't give a shit about the welfare of children AFTER they advance beyond fetal states, as evidenced by your cutting off head start, school lunches, WIC, SNAP and a bunch of other programs for kids someone actually wanted to have. The minute the umbilical chord is cut, he's a little freeloader trying to get your tax dollars.
That's a very popular red herring leftist myth. Congratulations for sticking to the script but I'm not aware those Nanny State programs have been cut off at all. Maybe you can post proof of such claims although I just took the first of your fantastic claims and Googled up five Head Start programs all in my city
which isn't all that large.
Maybe you should clarify what you mean by "cut off". It doesn't mean what you think it does when you use it in the way you do.

Having said that who is responsible for the child you decide to raise? Me or you? If your child costs you too much put him up for adoption and stop being a leftist parasite, you fucking hypocrite. Do you also have a cat who fills the neighborhood all around with your kittens? Show some responsibility, you insufferable ass wipe!

And this is the thing. There are ways to reduce the number of abortions. Free health care, paid family leave, comprehensive contraception.

What doesn't reduce abortion? Misogynistic laws and screaming JAY-A-ZUS in people's faces.
Oh, you love free health care and free lunches and free abortions and free after school baby sitting programs for all the children you don't have, don't you? You can't get enough of having other people pay for your stuff. You just love other people's money right,
you shameless free loading parasite! Oh, you are an admirable little bitch, aren't you.

Women are free to abort as much as they possibly can as long as it's done in a legal manner by the way.

So... An abortionist performing abortions for money while being protected by Planned Parenthood should be blamed on people trying to make it illegal.

That's got to be the stupidest spin I've ever heard.

So... An abortionist performing abortions for money while being protected by Planned Parenthood should be blamed on people trying to make it illegal.

Your post is the stupidest I've ever seen. It is illiterate and dumbfounding. Congratulations for such stupidity.

Your post is the stupidest I've ever seen. It is illiterate and dumbfounding. Congratulations for such stupidity.
Your childish response is noted.

Make an adult argument if you can.

Not for long dude. Global warming is set to liberate nearly a billion acres of currently unavailable farmland!

You're God's own special retard, aren't you? You realize that we will lose more territory to oceans rising and areas becoming deserts than we will gain, right?

Except he wasn't protected by planned parenthood, and he wasn't certified by the organization that approves abortion providers.... that was kind of the point. He flew under the radar because the enforcement arm was too busy hassling people who worked on rich white women.

You are just recycling your old bullshit now. Unless some woman lives in a cabin in the woods and has no access to sonogram technology there is no reason whatsoever there is no reason to be surprised by such news suddenly in the third trimester. And even if someone is, abortion is appropriately called for as soon as profound abnormalities are discovered.

Guy, we live in a country where you only get good medical care if you can afford it. A lot of poor people can't get regular sonograms or amniocentesis.

And every living human being has a right to not be terminated as a basic civil right (sorry to disappoint you). We need
a Constitutional amendment outlawing infanticide, as disturbing as that is to say in the 21st century.

No, guy, we need a "Mind your own fucking business" Amendment, as crazy as that sounds to say.

I have no idea but women do not get arrested for illegal abortions. Doctors do. Do you think Kenneth Gosnell got a raw deal?
I'll bet you do.

The only reason why Gosnell got on anyone's radar was other charges. I thought his trial was ridiculous, as they already had him dead to rights on negligent manslaughter of that woman he killed and all the drug dealing. Instead, they tried to try him for the murder of medical waste. They started out with 100 counts, which was reduced to only three. They gave the staff that actually killed the medical waste sweetheart deals to testify against him. Then they cut him a sweetheart deal on concurrent sentencing so he wouldn't appeal that part of his sentence to someone who can actually read a law book.

And if blacks aren't being adopted as quickly as white children I think your little exposition there could be one reason why. If you think having a white parent is unhealthy then I guess you believe it's more healthy to see blacks languish in foster homes due to racist concerns they won't be raised "black enough." You're a white leftist, right?

I think it's more healthy to make sure every child is a wanted child. I'm a realist. This is a racist country.

Demonstrate how the "religious nutter" did that. It's okay...I know you won't. You just prefer not to face the actual impacts of Trans own words, like a coward would do.

He created a scenario that would never happen. We don't legislate on the possibilities of hypotheticals.

Bullshit! Sanger admired their work in eugenics and she copied it strictly right down to the very verbiage of their laws. And your view of eugenics depends on what "bad traits" you refer to. Sanger was not a big fan of dark people so it's easy to see why she like the Nazis interests in eugenics.

Funny, since most of Sanger's work preceeded the Nazis, not followed.

But to clarify..

Sanger's view of eugenics was influenced by Havelock Ellis and other British eugenicists, who held that environmentally acquired traits were inherited by one's progeny.[111] Consequently, she rejected race and ethnicity as determining factors.[112][19]:195–6 Instead, she stressed limiting the number of births to live within one's economic ability to raise and support healthy children. This would lead to a betterment of society and the human race.[113] Sanger's view put her at odds with leading American eugenicists, such as Charles Davenport, who took a racist view of inherited traits. She continually rejected their approach.

In personal correspondence she expressed her sadness about the aggressive and lethal Nazi eugenics program; and donated to the American Council Against Nazi Propaganda.[117] In addition, Sanger believed the responsibility for birth control should remain with able-minded individual parents rather than the state, and that self-determining motherhood was the only unshakable foundation for racial betterment

Margaret Sanger - Wikipedia

And this is the important difference you don't seem to get. There's a BIG difference between the state saying you can't reproduce, and giving you the choice to not reproduce.

The Aborigine quote is not out of context and you have yet to show otherwise. You can prove it is at any time if you wish.
But, oh right....you can't! Darn it. I remember you said you were going to research her own words. Well?

I already did. I just can't use smaller words that your little bible thumping brain can understand.

That's a distraction of course but if Madame Sanger had her way the government would only allow the children it approved of. Of course they have no control over how a child is raised and there is no guarantee government approved children would make model citizens, but that's another matter. It's enough to know Sanger didn't want any children unless a Federal Bureau of Families gave it's permission....just the way you like it. Have you considered moving to China?

It's not really a distraction. Some people plain old shouldn't have children.

That's a very popular red herring leftist myth. Congratulations for sticking to the script but I'm not aware those Nanny State programs have been cut off at all. Maybe you can post proof of such claims although I just took the first of your fantastic claims and Googled up five Head Start programs all in my city which isn't all that large. Maybe you should clarify what you mean by "cut off". It doesn't mean what you think it does when you use it in the way you do.

Really? Did you miss this?

Early child care and education would face steep cuts under the Trump administration’s budget proposal

The Trump Plan to Cut Benefit Programs Threatens Children - Center for American Progress

Having said that who is responsible for the child you decide to raise? Me or you? If your child costs you too much put him up for adoption and stop being a leftist parasite, you fucking hypocrite. Do you also have a cat who fills the neighborhood all around with your kittens? Show some responsibility, you insufferable ass wipe!

Here's the thing... I had my cat neutered. The cat had no say in the matter. I think people would object if we tried doing that with people. And we've already established that there aren't enough families for kids of certain skin tones.

But I'm glad you agree that contraception is good. abortion is contraception.

Oh, you love free health care and free lunches and free abortions and free after school baby sitting programs for all the children you don't have, don't you? You can't get enough of having other people pay for your stuff. You just love other people's money right, you shameless free loading parasite! Oh, you are an admirable little bitch, aren't you.

I think it's a matter of priorities. I'd rather have that money spent on poor kids than corporate welfare. Give me back the money I spend subsidizing the One Percent, I'll happily pay more for social welfare. I think I'd come out ahead in that deal.

Women are free to abort as much as they possibly can as long as it's done in a legal manner by the way.

I agree. Legal right now means, "When she and her doctor think it's appropriate."

The reality is these new laws in New York, Vermont and Virginia, etc. all allow for abortion at any point in a pregnancy including up to birth itself as long as a doctor will say it's in the health interests of the mother, and mental health is considered grounds for abortion in these laws. Infanticide really is everyone's fucking business. Learn something about the new laws instead of just denying the truth
of the matter.

That's not really true and in any event this modification is being made specifically so children can be murdered which, heretofore, has been illegal. New laws change all that. Your cowardly willful denial changes none of that. Do you believe in reincarnation because your head in the sand attitude is exactly like that of the good German citizens who were shocked to find out about Nazi death camps.

That's bullshit and there is nothing to indicate Kathy Tran somehow misrepresented for whatever reason her Virginia infanticide legislation. You are such a pathetic liar and transparently blatant bullshit artist.

Her expertise on birth control is immaterial when discussing her love of eugenics, which let's not forget, was all about ridding the human race of "undesirable" people which would explain her admiration for Nazi Germany and it's eugenics policies. What did black leaders have to say about her services for the Klu Klux Klan?

Fuck you for your pathetic little insult, first of all, and Einstein's negative view of the Chinese had nothing to do with his work as a physicist. But Margret Sanger's dismal view of non whites and her work as a eugenicist? Not so much since eugenics is all about ridding the world of undesirable people and her view of blacks and Aborigines makes it clear she thought they were, by and large, undesirable.

Whether Sanger was racist or not (and evidence says she was) and whether she was opposed to abortion or not, not on any moral grounds but because it was a risky medical procedure she was all for "weeding out" the irresponsible

You do know that more white people are killed by cops than black people. Don't you?

Guy, we live in a country where you only get good medical care if you can afford it. A lot of poor people can't get regular sonograms or amniocentesis.
Planned Parenthood says they will do ultrasound tests for free. What Is an Ultrasound Test? | Procedure, Cost & Risks
Next point.
No, guy, we need a "Mind your own fucking business" Amendment, as crazy as that sounds to say.
How can we murder all these children when people keep screaming about it....is what I'm hearing from you.
The only reason why Gosnell got on anyone's radar was other charges. I thought his trial was ridiculous, as they already had him dead to rights on negligent manslaughter of that woman he killed and all the drug dealing. Instead, they tried to try him for the murder of medical waste. They started out with 100 counts, which was reduced to only three. They gave the staff that actually killed the medical waste sweetheart deals to testify against him. Then they cut him a sweetheart deal on concurrent sentencing so he wouldn't appeal that part of his sentence to someone who can actually read a law book.
So you purposely and provocatively call aborted children "medical wastes".
I don't think I want to entertain and waste my time on you anymore. I only wish I had done this days ago. You made my list, you vile prick.

Last edited:

You're God's own special retard, aren't you? You realize that we will lose more territory to oceans rising and areas becoming deserts than we will gain, right?

Except he wasn't protected by planned parenthood, and he wasn't certified by the organization that approves abortion providers.... that was kind of the point. He flew under the radar because the enforcement arm was too busy hassling people who worked on rich white women.

Hey I'm just quoting your own heroes dude.
Oh and btw.... You're wrong.

We would gain more farm land .... A lot of what used to be temperate would be temperate once again. Who gives a shit about the coast? The sooner the better dude.

Oh and if you're lucky enough to get cryo-storage see you at the sun's red giant stage party.

Jo

Last edited:

Forum List

Back