While Waiting for Care at the ER, Child's Appendix Bursts

In Florida (where else).... Just a GD tragedy..

I went into an ER in CA in 1994 with a heart event that lead to a double bypass three days later. I laid on a gurney in the hallway for eight hours because they were overwhelmed. Mind you this is nearly thirty years before covid. Sensationalism isn't doing your cause any good. Hell, your Hollywood heeeeroes even made a series about it pre-covid. Remember Code Black? Take your BS down the road--if it was so bad, why have US hospital ships that were made available by the last admin never used. How about all of those field hospitals that were never used? When are you morons going to wise up.

Red states are rationing care. I wonder if they set up the death panels yet?
Blue states too, moron. Spokane hospitals have been turning away patients for weeks. WA resident of my acquaintance was forced to ID for life-saving cardiac care after being refused in WA. ID hospitals are impacted as well. So much for your bullshit. NYT--Pffffft.

I doubt my daughter is lying to me about all the cases she is treating in the emergency room.
One of my daughters is a microbiologist, working in a lab that researches and tests this stuff. She just doesn't understand these people. I try to explain it, but how do you explain a literal alternate universe?

Many of these people are sociopaths. They just don't care.

I'll go with what she tells me over some anonymous goober on the internet. After all, she is a doctor treating them.
Try Googling--there are several articles out now even on places like the libs yahoo...they are running stories for a short time before hiding them. CASES have shot down across the globe--US is doing better than others so it says. And they don't understand why...

You have no clue and IF your daughter is a doctor and she is telling you otherwise--she's clueless. Not to worry, there are a lot of bad doctors out there though.

Try Googling--there are several articles out now even on places like the libs yahoo...they are running stories for a short time before hiding them. CASES have shot down across the globe--US is doing better than others so it says. And they don't understand why...

You have no clue and IF your daughter is a doctor and she is telling you otherwise--she's clueless. Not to worry, there are a lot of bad doctors out there though.

Got it. You're an idiot that doesn't care about facts. Your chosen rhetoric is all you care to hear. Typical trumpster.

Forum List

Back