While Trump fumes, Joe goes to work

I got the world's smallest violin queued up.

After the last four years of your whining about Trump I thought you'd have worn it out by now

Well, I've only been posting for a year. And before the pandemic, I just laughed at Trump for being the corrupt, incompetent clown he is.
But after 250K dead, over 10 million infections and rising, and absolutely no direction from Trump or his administration (still), I'm thinking it
isn't funny anymore. Time to flush the turd in the Oval Office. It's stunk up the joint long enough.

Blaming Trump for a virus is as butt stupid as it sounds. Grow the fuck up

Of course. No one is blaming him for the virus. Not unless he suddenly became a mensa.
But he does get the blame for the absolutely awful response to the virus. Since he is President...isn't he? (Well, at least for another 70 days or so).
I would think that you supporters would get that nuance. But I don't have any faith his supporters could tie their own shoes, let alone deductive reasoning.
He gets the blame for the the whole Prog controlled media/entertainer shills putting the onus on him day after day.

He lost. You and he needs to get over it. Certain things need to be done in the progression of a changeover before the swearing in. The Criminal Organization Rump calls his Staff are just getting in the way.
Daryl, if you gave Trump a chance, I would not be doing this. The frustration was incredible because things could have gotten done that were of quality. Now we are going to get extremism agendas implemented again. Massive wastes of money and resources is on the docket and the further erosion of unalienable rights. We really need to get 4 and 5 per cent real growth for MANY years. You have skewered Trump but he upped it a bit from what it was. And we have seen around 2 % or so for decades. The products low prices from overseas hides the realities.

It's over. Accept it and move on or get used to the new Party of the Rump Political Theme Song.

It's not over.

It is. What now comes from Trump is again only a senseless waste of time and energy. This man is totally unreal - always was. Leave your bunker and enjoy the shining sun.

So you're all worried about us not accepting an election in a week while you're still silent about you idiot leftists not having accepted an election in four years.

Yep, the Democrat Party way. Accuse others of what you do

Democrats accepted the election four years ago... This day four years ago Obama was welcoming Trump into the White House.

Democrats spent four years trying to deny and undo an election. That isn't "accept"ing an election, moron

After the last four years of your whining about Trump I thought you'd have worn it out by now

Well, I've only been posting for a year. And before the pandemic, I just laughed at Trump for being the corrupt, incompetent clown he is.
But after 250K dead, over 10 million infections and rising, and absolutely no direction from Trump or his administration (still), I'm thinking it
isn't funny anymore. Time to flush the turd in the Oval Office. It's stunk up the joint long enough.

Of course. No one is blaming him for the virus. Not unless he suddenly became a mensa.
But he does get the blame for the absolutely awful response to the virus. Since he is President...isn't he? (Well, at least for another 70 days or so).
I would think that you supporters would get that nuance. But I don't have any faith his supporters could tie their own shoes, let alone deductive reasoning.
He gets the blame for the the whole Prog controlled media/entertainer shills putting the onus on him day after day.

He lost. You and he needs to get over it. Certain things need to be done in the progression of a changeover before the swearing in. The Criminal Organization Rump calls his Staff are just getting in the way.
Daryl, if you gave Trump a chance, I would not be doing this. The frustration was incredible because things could have gotten done that were of quality. Now we are going to get extremism agendas implemented again. Massive wastes of money and resources is on the docket and the further erosion of unalienable rights. We really need to get 4 and 5 per cent real growth for MANY years. You have skewered Trump but he upped it a bit from what it was. And we have seen around 2 % or so for decades. The products low prices from overseas hides the realities.

It's over. Accept it and move on or get used to the new Party of the Rump Political Theme Song.

It's not over.

It is. What now comes from Trump is again only a senseless waste of time and energy. This man is totally unreal - always was. Leave your bunker and enjoy the shining sun.

NOT OVER.

It's not over.

So you're all worried about us not accepting an election in a week while you're still silent about you idiot leftists not having accepted an election in four years.

Democrats accepted the election four years ago... This day four years ago Obama was welcoming Trump into the White House.

If they "accepted it," then why did they spend 4 years trying to impeach Trump?

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz
... And Trump removes burocratic barriers out of the way for Pfizer ...

In Germany, where the vaccine was made? The influence of Donald Trump in Germany is a little less than not existing at all. He's an extremly great extreme president - and we are only a very little country. There's no place for his clodhoppers in our country.

And not to forget: All big companies in the world made clear that no one will shorten any tests or approval procedures, although everyone works with calm high speed. A vaccine has to be safe. It were the innovations of the company BioNtech - in cooperation with many universities and other companies - which made this fast step now possible. A little step for Germany - and a big step for all mankind, hopefully. It's not over yet. It started. Next year we all will perhaps have many reasons to be happy ... and in this case: What about a gigantic new world festival comparable with this one:

You make it clear that you want people to die.

I have been telling you all for the past couple years, these people in the DemNazi Party are SICK.
They emulate the Nazis of Germany in just about every way.

1.) Genocide - Check 60 Million Babies murdered- Check
2.) Oppression of Natural Freedoms - Check
3.) They want to ban guns - Check
4.) Opposed to free speech and aggressive with censorship - Check
5.) Cheat in elections - Check
6.) Above the law - Check
7.) Demand uniformity of the populace in thought and action - Check
8.) Dissent is verboten and will be crushed or silenced - Check
9.) Resorts to crime or violence to use as leverage to force change - Check
10.) Antisemetic - Check
11.) Antichristian - Check
12.) Anti-Israel - Check
13.) Anti-American - Check
14.) Rules by oppressive decree than legislative action - Check
15.) Implements their own agendas rather than do the will of the people - Check
16.) Blood Thirsty and war like, and hungry for power over others at all costs - Check
17.) Creates Hit Lists of their competitors, foes, enemies and carries out attacks to punish them for daring to disagree, vote a certain way, or choosing to live differently than the average DemNazi is told to live. - Check
18.) Gains power through Fraud and Deception, Intimidation & Lies and not by any legitimate means. - Check
19.) Promotes social controls, believes in getting rid of undesirables by killing them, and believes in population control and depopulation. - Check
20.) Believes in Re-educating the populace with revisionist history, promoting their agenda and suppressing truth. - Check

DemNazis, same as Them Nazis

Hey go all the way....

Democrats are going to have blacks terrorise you in your house... The evil black people....

You are a sorry state and probably need help... You are more of embarrassment for the right rather than any threat to the Democrats...
They already do, moron:

iu

While Donald Trump, furious over his humiliating loss to Joe Biden threatens to sue and fire - almost everybody - his Democratic counterpart President elect Joe Biden spent today in virtual meetings with his panel of medical advisors, with the aim of curbing the deadly COVID 19 pandemic that killed nearly a quarter million Americans this year. None these top medical experts include family members, personal friends, or media figures. When Joe takes office in January the full weight of our government will be brought to forward to fight this virus and the economic damage it has done, rather than dismissing it as a "hoax" and telling everyone it will "just disappear"

Thankfully America has elected a work horse, not a show horse - :bye1:

Biden has never worked a day in his crooked life

Actually has and not only in politics... He was public defender before getting into politics...

By the way you make an allegation that Biden is 'crooked'.... (Note: not even original). If he was into self interest he would have money.

So you are now looking stupid...

Finally could you tell me the last day Trump has done a days manual work?

T is the hardest working man in the country !!
All he does is work !
Manual ?? Why would a real estate billionaire due a manual job , you dolt

It's not over.

The Stalinist Dems did not cheat 4 yrs ago nor did they ever accept T win

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz
White leftist are the only folks I utterly hate

Thank you. I've been saying that too. White leftists are the worst of humanity. They are specifically the ones trying to enslave people of color in their own selfish ideology. They are playing on blacks and other groups, which makes them far worse than their victims. White leftists are human garbage

... And Trump removes burocratic barriers out of the way for Pfizer ...

In Germany, where the vaccine was made? The influence of Donald Trump in Germany is a little less than not existing at all. He's an extremly great extreme president - and we are only a very little country. There's no place for his clodhoppers in our country.

And not to forget: All big companies in the world made clear that no one will shorten any tests or approval procedures, although everyone works with calm high speed. A vaccine has to be safe. It were the innovations of the company BioNtech - in cooperation with many universities and other companies - which made this fast step now possible. A little step for Germany - and a big step for all mankind, hopefully. It's not over yet. It started. Next year we all will perhaps have many reasons to be happy ... and in this case: What about a gigantic new world festival comparable with this one:

You make it clear that you want people to die.

You make clear with this words that you are an extremist criminal and/or extreme idiot. Any explanation for such a totally absurde "conclusion"?

While Donald Trump, furious over his humiliating loss to Joe Biden threatens to sue and fire - almost everybody - his Democratic counterpart President elect Joe Biden spent today in virtual meetings with his panel of medical advisors, with the aim of curbing the deadly COVID 19 pandemic that killed nearly a quarter million Americans this year. None these top medical experts include family members, personal friends, or media figures. When Joe takes office in January the full weight of our government will be brought to forward to fight this virus and the economic damage it has done, rather than dismissing it as a "hoax" and telling everyone it will "just disappear"

Joe so called task force is a smoke screen. With the Pizer announcement, which could and should have come before the election, it is all about pushing out the vaccine as quick as possible... you know the vaccine that the Trump administration pushed for, provided money and resources to etc...

A workhorse? Yeah a workhorse who will continue the policys of fellow communist Obama to destroy America and start new wars in the Mideast same as mass murderer Obama did. :auiqs.jpg: :laughing0301: I see you are still parroting the inflated lies of the government ignoring that whistleblowing doctors have exposed the corona virus hoax of hospitals taking payoffs to rule practically every death such as a gunsht wound to the head as a corona virus death, don’t you clowns ever get tired of having egg all over your face in embarrassment with this propaganda for commie joe?:auiqs.jpg::laughing0301::auiqs.jpg::laughing0301::auiqs.jpg::laughing0301::auiqs.jpg::laughing0301::auiqs.jpg::laughing0301::auiqs.jpg::laughing0301:

Joe so called task force is a smoke screen. With the Pizer announcement, which could and should have come before the election, it is all about pushing out the vaccine as quick as possible... you know the vaccine that the Trump administration pushed for, provided money and resources to etc...
Thzts why I think
With masks ?

Wow what experts

Mr. president elected Joe Biden is totally right. Masks are not a political statement. In the beginning lots of experts thought masks don't help - but after a short time they found out that masks are minimizing the risks for others and for the own person. And let me say: Even in case someone is convinced masks don't help - what's wrong !!! - it makes sense to use masks to show a good will to be principially ready to fight against covid-19 and to calm down the emotions of others, who don't like to surrender and still fight against covid-19 for a sane life of everyone. Again: Masks are not a political statement - masks are a tool. Use this tool. Normal masks made of simple cotton help a lot.
got news for you,the yearly flu virus this year has killed far more people than covid,five times more at least,you would know that to be true if you listen to expert whistleblowing doctors from alternative media sources not controlled by the corporations as the msm media is,yet despite how the flu virus has always been around,they don’t go closing down businesses going into lockdown mode destroying peoples livilhoods.
:laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:

wake the fuck up thst this covid was created so a vaccine funded by mass murderer gates was concocted to fulfill their agenda of anew world order to depopulate the world,eveything the government has done sense covid isfuckimg against out constitution and civil libertys,wake the fuck up,:uhoh3:

... Joe so called task force is a smoke screen. With the Pizer announcement, which could and should have come before the election, it is all about pushing out the vaccine as quick as possible... you know the vaccine that the Trump administration pushed for, provided money and resources to etc...

The Trump administration had absolutelly nothing to do with the evolvement of this vaccine. The German government gave BioNtech some money - a very good investment by the way. But also the German government has not really an influence now. A vaccine which is used in such dimensions as it is in case of Corona has not to have uncalculable risks. That's only a job for experts in science. Up to now everything looks very fine - and now comes the approval process in the USA and the EU - and all questions in this context need good answers. I'm quite sure everyone will work as fast as possible - but also calm, without unnecessary stress and with enough breaks. Hopefully all problems are able to be cleared soon - if not then it will need a little more time. It makes not any sense to drive nervous in this process. Too fast is too slow!

Keep distance, use masks, wash hands, let come fresh air in your rooms. This helps really a lot. I'm convinced: Everything will be good in the end - and as long as it is not good it is just simple still not the end. I'm sure when we will look back next year everything will be much better under president Joe Biden.

Last edited:
White leftist are the only folks I utterly hate

Thank you. I've been saying that too. White leftists are the worst of humanity. They are specifically the ones trying to enslave people of color in their own selfish ideology. They are playing on blacks and other groups, which makes them far worse than their victims. White leftists are human garbage
It took a while to learn that. There is a difference to make things right and to make one permanently beholden to you. White Prog guys are bad enough but white Prog women are sickening. Power is fleeting.

Thzts why I think
With masks ?

Wow what experts

Mr. president elected Joe Biden is totally right. Masks are not a political statement. In the beginning lots of experts thought masks don't help - but after a short time they found out that masks are minimizing the risks for others and for the own person. And let me say: Even in case someone is convinced masks don't help - what's wrong !!! - it makes sense to use masks to show a good will to be principially ready to fight against covid-19 and to calm down the emotions of others, who don't like to surrender and still fight against covid-19 for a sane life of everyone. Again: Masks are not a political statement - masks are a tool. Use this tool. Normal masks made of simple cotton help a lot.
got news for you,the yearly flu virus this year has killed far more people than covid,five times more at least

Sounds in my ears extremely strange. I have in the moment no German data to compare this.

,you would know that to be true if you listen to expert whistleblowing doctors from alternative media sources not controlled by the corporations as the msm media is,yet despite how the flu virus has always been around,they don’t go closing down businesses going into lockdown mode destroying peoples livilhoods.
:laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:

wake the fuck up thst this covid was created so a vaccine funded by mass murderer gates was concocted to fulfill their agenda of anew world order to depopulate the world,eveything the government has done sense covid isfuckimg against out constitution and civil libertys,wake the fuck up,:uhoh3:

Okay. It makes no sense to speak in such a way with me. I can see only absurdities in this text.

New Topics

Forum List

Back