While strolling up and down the shopping...

roomy

The Natural
Apr 22, 2006
...aisles with the missus and grandson, I decided to try a different beer for a change so I opted for 24 cans of Peeterman which is made by Stella, further on down the aisle I got my beady hawk like eyes on some 'Bud Silver' for the princely sum of £1.40 for 4 cans ($2.80) in pretend money, so I bought 24 cans of those as well, which I am now drinking and very nice it is too.:)

...aisles with the missus and grandson, I decided to try a different beer for a change so I opted for 24 cans of Peeterman which is made by Stella, further on down the aisle I got my beady hawk like eyes on some 'Bud Silver' for the princely sum of £1.40 for 4 cans ($2.80) in pretend money, so I bought 24 cans of those as well, which I am now drinking and very nice it is too.:)

Sounds like puss beer roomy.

I'm having a Corona, with an appetiser of Tequila.;)

Sounds like puss beer roomy.

I'm having a Corona, with an appetiser of Tequila.;)

It is made by Budweiser and it is 4.1 percent alcohol so it isn't too pussified and it is very cheap:D 4th can already.I like whiskey as a shorty I bought a bottle of Jura today as well, it is a single malt and very nice.

Tequila is ok, I bags the worm.Do you take the salt and lemon when you drink it?

It is made by Budweiser and it is 4.1 percent alcohol so it isn't too pussified and it is very cheap:D 4th can already.I like whiskey as a shorty I bought a bottle of Jura today as well, it is a single malt and very nice.

Tequila is ok, I bags the worm.Do you take the salt and lemon when you drink it?

Ok, I'm good to go. Time to go seal the roof on my travel trailer.

Normally I just shoot it straight, if theres a lime around thats going bad I'll take a bite of that, hmmmmm good.;)

I DO like salt on the rim of my glass if I'm drinking Margaritas, oh yea baby..:badgrin:

Forum List

Back