While Pa and Az are being investigated for massive fraud, up in Mi, yep, there was fraud.

Mikeoxenormous

Diamond Member
May 6, 2015
Floor E Da
MICHIGAN: Dominion Worker Says She Saw Her Bosses Engage In Fraud At Detroit Vote Counting Location - National File

“What I witnessed at the TCF center was complete fraud, the whole 27 hours I was there.” Carone added, “That’s the ballots being ran through the tabulating machines numerous times, being counted 8-10 times, I watched this with my own eyes.”

A sworn testimony under oath can get you 5 to 10 years if you are caught in a lie, unless you are a prog like Adam Shitface or Penguin Nadler. But there are a bunch of people out there, many who didnt vote for Joe or Don, that have come forward with their sworn testimony.. Why isnt the LAME STREAM MEDIA even taking a look? Because soon, when President Trump is sworn in again, they will all be out of a job....

MICHIGAN: Dominion Worker Says She Saw Her Bosses Engage In Fraud At Detroit Vote Counting Location - National File

“What I witnessed at the TCF center was complete fraud, the whole 27 hours I was there.” Carone added, “That’s the ballots being ran through the tabulating machines numerous times, being counted 8-10 times, I watched this with my own eyes.”

A sworn testimony under oath can get you 5 to 10 years if you are caught in a lie, unless you are a prog like Adam Shitface or Penguin Nadler. But there are a bunch of people out there, many who didnt vote for Joe or Don, that have come forward with their sworn testimony.. Why isnt the LAME STREAM MEDIA even taking a look? Because soon, when President Trump is sworn in again, they will all be out of a job....

Then why isn't she giving testimony in front of a judge? Where raising that right hand...actually means something.

Dems control them. This is what happens when States devolve to single Party rule. This is the sort of corruption you people seem to love. Why?
WTF are you talking about?

Most of the judges have been Trump-appointed far rightwing judges.

ba2c67fcf810ea6aada3c967368440bd.gif

That video IS truly funny.

Yeah, people on the left were highly upset, we lost and we didn't see it coming.

However, we got over it.

But RIGHT now, right now MFer you loser sons-of-bitches are going through, losing your crap and you haven't been able to get a hold of yourselves as yet...it's been about a month at this point.

And this ongoing going meltdown is just SAWEET to watch.

#LOLGOP #TooFunny #CLASSIC

Dems control them. This is what happens when States devolve to single Party rule. This is the sort of corruption you people seem to love. Why?
WTF are you talking about?

Most of the judges have been Trump-appointed far rightwing judges.

ba2c67fcf810ea6aada3c967368440bd.gif

Not at the STATE level. Do try and keep up.

Wow, i actually put a link with a credible witness and the fucking prog mods move it to conspiracies? Fuck you all, prog slaves who are mods here...

LSM has a new meaning today, LAME STREAM MODERATORS(who are prog slaves)..

Wow, i actually put a link with a credible witness and the fucking prog mods move it to conspiracies? Fuck you all, prog slaves who are mods here...

LSM has a new meaning today, LAME STREAM MODERATORS(who are prog slaves)..
There are at least two mods here that are trolls on the payroll for the dnc.free speech has never existed in America for decades now and it is not the fucking land of the free as that propaganda national anthem goes.that’s why I stand with the kneelers.

Last edited:
I e had a couple of friends of mine leave this site years ago because of the lack of free speech here,they got tired of that bullshit by the mods them moving their threads to either the conspiracy theory section or the rubber room where nobody could see it.

New Topics

Forum List

Back