While Joe Has the FBI Treating Parents Involved in Their Child’s Education as Domestic Terrorists

We are now getting clear details on what the FBI dropped to go after parents. Next President needs to prioritize dismantling and rebuilding the FBI from the ground up. And FYI I have a friend who’s a retired agent and he agrees.

Frank James was on their terror watch list, but it appears nobody was watching the terrorist.
The Daily Mail reports that federal investigators saw Frank James’s three-week-old video in which he reportedly vowed he wouldn’t return alive to his Wisconsin home after the self described “prophet of doom” planned a mass attack on Americans.

The video shows James driving out of Wisconsin, saying “and as I leave the state of Wisconsin … all I can say is good riddance and [laughs] I will never be back alive in that motherf*****.” He complained that “a ghetto is a fu**ing ghetto. You seen one you’ve seen em all. Doesn’t matter.”

He hated white people and, in his videos, espoused the separation of the races by geography.

He was an apparent adherent to the Nation of Islam, according to his Twitter account.
James’s final video, in which he vowed not to return alive to Wisconsin, combined with others can be seen as a martyr video similar to those issued by Islamic terrorists before their suicide missions.

And the FBI was aware of it all, reportedly.

Knew it.
How many times do we see a mass shooting from someone the feds are supposedly *watching* before we just accept that either the feds are helping to facilitate them, or the feds are just worthless. Either way, defund the fbi.

Forum List

Back