while Dems Fixate on Impeachment, Trump is Actuall Making a Difference and Flipped the 11th Circuit

JimBowie1958

Old Fogey
Sep 25, 2011
Trump is the Master Troller-Magician and flipped the 11th Circuit while Democrats and their lap dog media are looking at the impeachment nonsense.

Way to go God-Emperor Donald J Trump!

Dang, now I gotta go play some Galactic Civilizations 3!

Confirmation of latest Trump judicial pick tilts balance of 11th Circuit Court

"We have flipped the 2nd Circuit, the 3rd Circuit, and we will flip the 11th circuit," Josh Blackman, a Texas law professor who attended the convention, paraphrased McConnell as saying. "My motto: leave no vacancy behind."

McConnell, R-Ky., and Trump have made a point of filling federal courts, from the Supreme Court on down to district courts. This has been especially true since Democrats took control of the House of Representatives in the 2018 elections, shrinking the Senate's legislative agenda significantly. McConnell used a similar line in an appearance at a Federalist Society event in Kentucky last month alongside Don McGahn, the former White House counsel who guided the nominations of Justice Brett Kavanaugh and Justice Neil Gorsuch.

"The reason we've done all these circuit judges and will ultimately do all the district judges is because it's my top priority," he said. "You want to have an impact on the country, there are not many things that we do that cannot be undone by the next election.... But there's not much you can do about a young strict constructionist who's committed for a lifetime to the quaint notion that maybe the job of a judge is to follow the law.".....

Lagoa's confirmation comes on the heels of 64-31 vote confirming Robert J. Luck to the 11th Circuit Tuesday. The 40-year-old Luck replaces Gerald Bard Tjoflat, an 89-year-old Gerald Ford appointee.

Lagoa was Trump's 48th nominee confirmed to a circuit court seat, which is about double the number of circuit judges then-President Barack Obama had gotten through by the same point in his presidency, according to a count by the Heritage Foundation. Lagoa is Trump's 164th confirmation to the federal bench overall.

Carrie Severino, chief counsel and policy director for the conservative Judicial Crisis Network, hailed Trump for his focus on confirming judges.​

Trump is the Master Troller-Magician and flipped the 11th Circuit while Democrats and their lap dog media are looking at the impeachment nonsense.

"We have flipped the 2nd Circuit, the 3rd Circuit, and we will flip the 11th circuit," Josh Blackman, a Texas law professor who attended the convention, paraphrased McConnell as saying. "My motto: leave no vacancy behind."

McConnell, R-Ky., and Trump have made a point of filling federal courts, from the Supreme Court on down to district courts. This has been especially true since Democrats took control of the House of Representatives in the 2018 elections, shrinking the Senate's legislative agenda significantly. McConnell used a similar line in an appearance at a Federalist Society event in Kentucky last month alongside Don McGahn, the former White House counsel who guided the nominations of Justice Brett Kavanaugh and Justice Neil Gorsuch.

"The reason we've done all these circuit judges and will ultimately do all the district judges is because it's my top priority," he said. "You want to have an impact on the country, there are not many things that we do that cannot be undone by the next election.... But there's not much you can do about a young strict constructionist who's committed for a lifetime to the quaint notion that maybe the job of a judge is to follow the law.".....

Lagoa's confirmation comes on the heels of 64-31 vote confirming Robert J. Luck to the 11th Circuit Tuesday. The 40-year-old Luck replaces Gerald Bard Tjoflat, an 89-year-old Gerald Ford appointee.

Lagoa was Trump's 48th nominee confirmed to a circuit court seat, which is about double the number of circuit judges then-President Barack Obama had gotten through by the same point in his presidency, according to a count by the Heritage Foundation. Lagoa is Trump's 164th confirmation to the federal bench overall.

Carrie Severino, chief counsel and policy director for the conservative Judicial Crisis Network, hailed Trump for his focus on confirming judges.​

That's the reason the right wing doesn't care whether Trump broke the law or is corrupt, as long as, he keeps stacking the courts with right wing judges so that you can stay in control.

That's the reason the right wing doesn't care whether Trump broke the law or is corrupt, as long as, he keeps stacking the courts with right wing judges so that you can stay in control.
1. Trump broke no law.

2. It is the job of a President to appoint judges.

3. Grow the fuck up.

1. Trump broke no law.

That's to be determined.

No shit.

3. Grow the fuck up.

You just need to STFU.

Dont you ever get tired of being manipulated by your Old White Democrat Masters?

We owe this man SOOOO much!

Lagoa's confirmation comes on the heels of 64-31 vote confirming Robert J. Luck

to the 11th Circuit Tuesday. The 40-year-old Luck replaces Gerald Bard Tjoflat, an 89-year-old Gerald Ford appointee.

Dont you ever get tired of being manipulated by your Old White Democrat Masters?

He like da plantation .

So now I should get manipulated by the Grand Old White party.

Lagoa's confirmation comes on the heels of 64-31 vote confirming Robert J. Luck

to the 11th Circuit Tuesday. The 40-year-old Luck replaces Gerald Bard Tjoflat, an 89-year-old Gerald Ford appointee.

He like da plantation .

That's Koonye.

1. Trump broke no law.

That's to be determined.

No shit.

3. Grow the fuck up.

You just need to STFU.
Simmer down, punk.

You don't have the power to shut me up, punk.:5_1_12024::5_1_12024::5_1_12024:

So now I should get manipulated by the Grand Old White party.
At least you admit you have been manipulated, simpleton.:5_1_12024:

Good...........Let the butt hurt continue to sink in on the left.............who thought they had the courts in the bag with the Hildabeast........

poor things.

Obama left behind a bunch of judicial vacancies, knowing that Hillary would fill them.

How did that work out? :21:

Can't deny that Trump's singular accomplishment has been to nominate justices provided to him by Conservatives and rammed through the Senate by McConnell.

As we all know, the mentally ill child president has no idea who he is appointing. The puppet president is signing whatever his handlers bring him. Because he enjoys making pointy lines with sharpies.

Forum List

Back