While China ramps up their military so they can join forces with Russia, our Navy Secretary is being a fool.

Mikeoxenormous

Diamond Member
May 6, 2015
Floor E Da
Navy secretary cited climate change as top priority as Biden proposes shrinking the fleet
"We view the climate crisis much the same way as damage control efforts on a stricken ship. This is an all-hands-on-deck moment," he added.
I guess what will happen is that when, not if, China does go to war with US, if the lunatic admin hasnt changed for the better, the Marxists will just surrender and become slaves to the slant eyed devils. The rest of US will have to give China the Afghanistan treatment where they will have to go house to house, city to city to root out those that wont kneel to Xi.

Navy secretary cited climate change as top priority as Biden proposes shrinking the fleet I guess what will happen is that when, not if, China does go to war with US, if the lunatic admin hasnt changed for the better, the Marxists will just surrender and become slaves to the slant eyed devils. The rest of US will have to give China the Afghanistan treatment where they will have to go house to house, city to city to root out those that wont kneel to Xi.
It's interesting to me that globalism is only possible thanks to our Navy being large enough to police the world's resources and trade routes, yet republicans only want to increase that capability as the pretend to oppose globalism.

Sounds about right for an administration run by proglodytes.
Results take a back seat to virtue signals & "justice".
It's like when Obama tried to force biofuels on the military.

Put morons in charge & you get policies for idiots

Navy secretary cited climate change as top priority as Biden proposes shrinking the fleet I guess what will happen is that when, not if, China does go to war with US, if the lunatic admin hasnt changed for the better, the Marxists will just surrender and become slaves to the slant eyed devils. The rest of US will have to give China the Afghanistan treatment where they will have to go house to house, city to city to root out those that wont kneel to Xi.
Since the Trump cult is allied with Russia, and China is allied with Russia, doesn't that make the Trump cult a Chinese ally?

Why yes, it does.

The biggest emergency is the climate crisis. Next is diversity inclusion and equity, DIE. Fighting both means keeping white folx out of the military and open borders. No more white supremacy.

The Rancid supporting axis of Mexico, China and Russia cheer.

There is no climate crisis what you are seeing here is how DUMB they are.

Since the Trump cult is allied with Russia, and China is allied with Russia, doesn't that make the Trump cult a Chinese ally?

Why yes, it does.
BrokeCat.jpg

The economy is weak, we have massive inflation, millions of Illegals are flooding in, energy cost are sky high, we are $32 trillion in debt, elections are being stolen, the banks are failing, war is breaking out in Europe, Negroes are rioting, China is releasing bio weapons against us and both Potatohead and the Ho are saying our biggest problem is "climate change".

LOL! Anybody that voted for Potatohead and the Ho is an idiot.

Why yes, it does.
Idiots like you are the reason why China and Russia are going to blow the shit out of North America...Fucking dumbasses all of you.

New Topics

Forum List

Back