While China plays a tune, their Democrat puppets dance for them

JGalt

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2011
The CCP now has a firm grip on our government and media, let's stop pretending that they don't.

China is trying to blackmail US legislators: Director of National Intelligence

"China poses the greatest threat to America today, and the greatest threat to democracy and freedom world-wide since World War II,’ John Ratcliffe warned.

WASHINGTON, D.C., December 5, 2020 (LifeSiteNews) — John Ratcliffe, the Director of National Intelligence, warned in a CBS News interview on Thursday that China is trying “through blackmail, bribery, overt and covert operations” to influence legislators to pass “only laws that are favorable to China.”

“I was so troubled by what I saw from the position as the Director of National Intelligence that I went and briefed both the House and Senate Intelligence Committees on this information, which they found surprising and troubling,” he added, referring to a piece he wrote for The Wall Street Journal, also on Thursday.

“If I could communicate one thing to the American people from this unique vantage point” as Director of National Intelligence, Ratcliffe wrote, “it is that the People’s Republic of China poses the greatest threat to America today, and the greatest threat to democracy and freedom world-wide since World War II.”

“I briefed the House and Senate Intelligence committees that China is targeting members of Congress with six times the frequency of Russia and 12 times the frequency of Iran,” he explained.

Beyond that allegation, however, he focused his piece on China “[robbing] U.S. companies of their intellectual property, [replicating] the technology, and then [replacing] the U.S. firms in the global marketplace.”

Ratcliffe, who was nominated by President Donald J. Trump to his position only this summer, mentioned several examples of successful Chinese attempts to steal “research-and-development secrets...”

Continue reading here...

https%3A%2F%2Fbucketeer-e05bbc84-baa3-437e-9518-adb32be77984.s3.amazonaws.com%2Fpublic%2Fimages%2F7329c157-d63c-4d99-9963-329669d9da5b_750x581.jpeg

Boy will they have fun with Biden, I mean Harris. On one hand they're in bed together on another consider the POTUS "situation".

First they give us COVID and then welcome Communism, what's this country going to look like four years from now?

John Ratcliffe, the Director of National Intelligence,
I hate to say it but he sounds like a rat.

“CCP” has progressed past the “dictatorship of the proletariat” stage and reached the Marxist “paradise” of “from each according to his ability; to each according to his need” --- which is really nothing but a natural progression to capitalism which is unavoidable because of the incentives of free trade, business profits, and high paying wages.

Boy will they have fun with Biden, I mean Harris. On one hand they're in bed together on another consider the POTUS "situation".

First they give us COVID and then welcome Communism, what's this country going to look like four years from now?

Four years?

p01gnsxs.jpg

I thought Xiden would create highly compensated energy expert executive jobs for everybody like The Meth Hunter Biden got?

A perfectly racist “Know Nothing” “Yellow Peril” poster from 150 years ago. It matches all-too-well Trump appointee John Radcliffe’s idiotic worldview. Shithead politicians like Radcliffe who insult the Chinese people and government with slanders may not want war with China, but the policies they propose will make war ever more likely. They will also speed up U.S. decline.

Trump fanatics talk as if they must first fight fellow Americans in a civil war to overturn an election and install their own cult hero. After all, the Democrats and Wall Street “globalists” are supposedly all “bought” by China. In truth, neither Democrats nor Republicans are willing to face the hard reality that U.S. domination of the world must yield to new realities. The task of real leadership requires accepting a multipolar world of economic competition & trade, and political “detente.”

Last edited:
The CCP now has a firm grip on our government and media, let's stop pretending that they don't.

China is trying to blackmail US legislators: Director of National Intelligence

"China poses the greatest threat to America today, and the greatest threat to democracy and freedom world-wide since World War II,’ John Ratcliffe warned.

WASHINGTON, D.C., December 5, 2020 (LifeSiteNews) — John Ratcliffe, the Director of National Intelligence, warned in a CBS News interview on Thursday that China is trying “through blackmail, bribery, overt and covert operations” to influence legislators to pass “only laws that are favorable to China.”

“I was so troubled by what I saw from the position as the Director of National Intelligence that I went and briefed both the House and Senate Intelligence Committees on this information, which they found surprising and troubling,” he added, referring to a piece he wrote for The Wall Street Journal, also on Thursday.

“If I could communicate one thing to the American people from this unique vantage point” as Director of National Intelligence, Ratcliffe wrote, “it is that the People’s Republic of China poses the greatest threat to America today, and the greatest threat to democracy and freedom world-wide since World War II.”

“I briefed the House and Senate Intelligence committees that China is targeting members of Congress with six times the frequency of Russia and 12 times the frequency of Iran,” he explained.

Beyond that allegation, however, he focused his piece on China “[robbing] U.S. companies of their intellectual property, [replicating] the technology, and then [replacing] the U.S. firms in the global marketplace.”

Ratcliffe, who was nominated by President Donald J. Trump to his position only this summer, mentioned several examples of successful Chinese attempts to steal “research-and-development secrets...”

Continue reading here...

https%3A%2F%2Fbucketeer-e05bbc84-baa3-437e-9518-adb32be77984.s3.amazonaws.com%2Fpublic%2Fimages%2F7329c157-d63c-4d99-9963-329669d9da5b_750x581.jpeg
Trump should shut down all trade and diplomacy with the fucking dinks. Damn slopes need to pay for this deliberate war on the West.

A perfectly racist “Know Nothing” “Yellow Peril” poster from 150 years ago. It matches all-too-well Trump appointee John Radcliffe’s idiotic worldview. Shithead politicians like Radcliffe who insult the Chinese people and government with slanders may not want war with China, but the policies they propose will make war ever more likely. They will also speed up U.S. decline.

Trump fanatics talk as if they must first fight fellow Americans in a civil war to overturn an election and install their own cult hero. After all, the Democrats and Wall Street “globalists” are supposedly all “bought” by China. In truth, neither Democrats nor Republicans are willing to face the hard reality that U.S. domination of the world must yield to new realities. The task of real leadership requires accepting a multipolar world of economic competition & trade, and political “detente.”
Shut the fuck up, KUUNT. I have had about enough of that shit.

The fucking gooks started all of it. We need to kick their dinky asses.

The majority of our political class is unable to effectively lead our Country. And you believe they can lead the world? :auiqs.jpg:

“CCP” has progressed past the “dictatorship of the proletariat” stage and reached the Marxist “paradise” of “from each according to his ability; to each according to his need” --- which is really nothing but a natural progression to capitalism which is unavoidable because of the incentives of free trade, business profits, and high paying wages.

Do you actually believe that or, hopefully, are you being facetious?

Where do you get the idea that the Communist Leaders of China are going to relinquish command of their people? They still use slave labor to produce the products we buy. They pay billions to control and blackmail our leaders, see Bill Clinton and Joe Biden.

Ratcliffe is a clown and a loser who even Mitch McConnell wouldn't confirm as DNI.

Does that mean that what he said is any less the truth? The evidence of members of the incoming administration's tie to China is valid, no matter where the source comes from.

Forum List

Back