While China blames US, Jews and FBI blame politically active white men

total bullshit. What about the falwells, the grahams, the swagarts? The rest of the monkeys?
What about them? other than you hate them because they are Christians?
I don't hate Christians. Read what I said. There are millions of Christians on the earth and I do not hate them. Read what I said. Falwells, grahams, swaggarts. Them only. Not the millions and billions of Christians.
So you only hate the Christians who are famous for being Christians? And who are "the rest of the monkeys"?

They are famous for being phonies, whiners, and bullshit artists. They are just out to destroy the faith. They seem to be recruiting for atheism.
So what do televangelists have to with Jewish false claims that "white nationalists" are running around New York City spritzing Jews with coronavirus? These Jews, like Ronald Lauder, are committing a blood libel against white men, and you want to excuse the blood libel because you hate televangelists (and other monkeys)?

I don't think that this claim is false. This whole "blood liable" thing is such nonsense, but it is concerning because people might get hurt or killed. I just got a call from a friend in Maryland, and she told me that a synagogue had been vandalized up where she lives. I had forgotten about this thread until we began talking about how crazy things have become in the last 40 years and she reminded me about it.

Your header is misleading because there is a huge number of white men who are politically active, but many do not practice identity politics. Moreover, Lauder is probably white.

These televangelists are quacks who run around saying stupid shit to get the morons riled up. Look at how they try to spread anti-LGBT hysteria. Look at the idiots holding church services after being warned to stay home.

Anti-Semitism unfortunately has been around for centuries, as has white supremacy. History has shown us that they pose a real threat. They are never acceptable, but particularly during a time of national crisis.

As I told my friend: I don't hate white men, I just hate assholes.

I hate assholes, too, and Ron Lauder is an asshole, because, in fact, it is a lie that there are white guys running around NYC spraying Jews with corona virus. But when I criticize Ron Lauder or his organization--the World Jewish Congress--though he richly deserves it--I'm an anti-Semite.

Anti-semitism has been around for centuries, as you say, but so has Jewish bad behavior. It was a Jewish effort that brought us the nation-killing 1965 Immigration and Nationality Act. The night it was signed into law there were huge celebrations in New York City celebrating the Act as a great Jewish victory over the Gentiles. As a Gentile, I have the right to resent that--to feel it has done incalculable damage to my culture and my people. No one, neither Jew nor Gentile, has the right to tell me I must not speak the truth about that Act or the way I feel about it. If it is anti-Semitic for me to notice the Jewish role in the passage of that Act, then the term 'anti-Semitic' is just a weapon to be used against non-Jews, and I choose to dismiss it.

Has "white supremacy" been around for centuries? What does that mean? When the French speak French in France, are they being white supremacists? When the Greek government takes actions for the benefit of the Greek people, are they being white supremacists? How about when the Israelis permit the right of return only to Jews. Are they being Jewish supremacists?

The reality is Jews, not Chinese brought the Kung Flu virus to Westport, Connecticut (a bar mitzfah apparently) and New Rochelle, New York (a busy rabbi putzing around - do your homework as to what rabbis do to little boys resulting in herpes, measles, etc.) which ended up with a double pronged approach into Manhattan. I am curious as to the Jewish involvement in China since apparently a lot of them go to Israel, go to South Africa, etc. Who pays for their travels? I am not referring to the billions in US taxpayer money Israel receives each year for nothing.

Last edited:
total bullshit. What about the falwells, the grahams, the swagarts? The rest of the monkeys?
What about them? other than you hate them because they are Christians?
I don't hate Christians. Read what I said. There are millions of Christians on the earth and I do not hate them. Read what I said. Falwells, grahams, swaggarts. Them only. Not the millions and billions of Christians.
So you only hate the Christians who are famous for being Christians? And who are "the rest of the monkeys"?

They are famous for being phonies, whiners, and bullshit artists. They are just out to destroy the faith. They seem to be recruiting for atheism.
So what do televangelists have to with Jewish false claims that "white nationalists" are running around New York City spritzing Jews with coronavirus? These Jews, like Ronald Lauder, are committing a blood libel against white men, and you want to excuse the blood libel because you hate televangelists (and other monkeys)?

I don't think that this claim is false. This whole "blood liable" thing is such nonsense, but it is concerning because people might get hurt or killed. I just got a call from a friend in Maryland, and she told me that a synagogue had been vandalized up where she lives. I had forgotten about this thread until we began talking about how crazy things have become in the last 40 years and she reminded me about it.

Your header is misleading because there is a huge number of white men who are politically active, but many do not practice identity politics. Moreover, Lauder is probably white.

These televangelists are quacks who run around saying stupid shit to get the morons riled up. Look at how they try to spread anti-LGBT hysteria. Look at the idiots holding church services after being warned to stay home.

Anti-Semitism unfortunately has been around for centuries, as has white supremacy. History has shown us that they pose a real threat. They are never acceptable, but particularly during a time of national crisis.

As I told my friend: I don't hate white men, I just hate assholes.
Televangelists may be quacks, but at least they preach a message of love. Rabbi Yitzhak Yosef--the chief rabbi of Israel--preaches a message of hate. He has called African-Americans "monkeys", said that non-Jews should get out of Israel, and said non-Jews in Israel are only there to serve Jews. unless they are there to serve Jews. Do you condemn Rabbi Yosef with the same vehemence with which you condemn Rev Falwell?

This OP made Hitler blush....
View attachment 317576
Great argument, Shlomo. So I take it you support Lauder's claims?
I don't know Lauder -- but I am pretty sure he doesn't hold weight over what the FBI does or doesn't investigate...

Now being the Anti-Semite that you are -- tells us more about the Jew's penchant for poor hygiene....
Don't duck the question, Shlomo. Do you agree with Lauder that "white nationalists" are running around New York City spraying Jews with corona virus?
No, they're sitting at computer keyboards spreading lies and propaganda.
So you agree then that Ronald Lauder, speaking at the World Jewish Congress, committed a blood libel against politically active white men when he lied and said "white nationalists" were running around NYC spritzing Jews with coronavirus. My question is what kind of people will fail to condemn such a vicious liar just because they share the same race? Aren't you, then, the epitome of a racist if you won't condemn his racism?
I have no idea about Ronald Lauder or NYC, but I think white nationalists such as yourself are telling people not to worry about Coronavirus and are helping to spread the virus and getting people killed.

Oh really? Hahaha, you are just a bigot, that's your problem. You want to blame white people for a virus that originated in China! Are you Jewish, by any chance?

He’s right. “White nationalists” are being blamed by several organizations for intentionally spreading the virus.
Sorry but it’s true.

omg-dudes-hitler-just-liked-my-status.jpg

Bull shit? Bullshit in what sense? Bullshit that Ronald Lauder said that at the Conference of Presidents of Major Jewish Organizations just ended in Jerusalem?

No my sweet plump dumpling, I said bull shit to the following post:
Street Juice said:
"City purposely infecting Jewish people, minorities and police officers in a secret plot to spread the modern plague."

The above statement is a lie and anyone who supports this lie is a liar as well
:)-

.,,., - do your homework as to what rabbis do to little boys resulting in herpes, measles, etc.) which ended up with a double pronged approach into Manhattan.
You should google "spitting on Christians"
I got
About 31,400 results (0.40 seconds)
To prove you actually looked it up, who were the ones doing the spitting-?

I am not referring to the billions in US taxpayer money Israel receives each year for nothing.
You should be concerned. US tax payers send $billions to Israel every year and we the taxpayers aren't even aware of it. This is the largest scam to date.
:)-

Forum List

Back