While Biden takes another nap.... Trump is holding two rallies in MI!

Gotta love the stamina of Trump. :)
It’s why he’s been able to accomplish more for Americans than any other president in history! :2up:

/———/ Dementia Joe reminds me of my neighbors 25 year old car, one cylinder not working, leaking oil, antifreeze and the radio and heater were both on the fritz. Trump is a 2030 Corvette running flat out.
FD1A07FF-579E-4E37-8FD3-B55AD40EB95D.jpeg
9FE17975-DD47-4109-B5C0-707CCCC1AEE8.jpeg

I wonder how Trump will be able to stroke his ego when he is no longer president, and he can't have those silly rallys anymore.

The President's second rally today is in Janeville, Wisconsin. The wife and I were thinking of going, but it's clear across the other side of the state, and neither of us like crowds.

I wonder how Trump will be able to stroke his ego when he is no longer president, and he can't have those silly rallys anymore.

Off-topic.
This has nothing to do with Quid Pro Joe's siesta today, Ignatz.
Come on give bullfrog err dog err prog a break. It thinks it had to somehow defend Biden but couldn’t so felt compelled to pretend Trump was bad.
low IQ leftists need something man.

Off-topic.
This has nothing to do with Quid Pro Joe's siesta today, Ignatz.
Come on give bullfrog err dog err prog a break. It thinks it had to somehow defend Biden but couldn’t so felt compelled to pretend Trump was bad.
low IQ leftists need something man.

I will not let morons off the hook.
Never, evah, evah....

Forum List

Back