Which Vaccine?

Yet you believe what the con artist Bill Gates has to say. I am not surprised by that and I bet you also believe what the Quack Dr. Fauci has to say. Well, serves you right. :D

I’ll believe him before I believe someone with a 5th-grade education. :)

View attachment 480422

Getting defensive are we? :)

Don’t mind me. But I’m just going to question the “critical thinker” who can’t seem to figure out something that most children learn very easily. :)

Nothing defensive about a meme. I think it sums you up quite well, and you keep on doing exactly what the meme says. It is funny.:D

Oh I don't think there's anything unreasonable about my position.

A "critical thinker" who can't learn something that children easily grasp. Now why is that, "critical thinker"? You haven't actually answered that and I'm starting to think you're embarrassed about it. :)

You don't strike me as a critical thinker, but I suppose you can believe that about yourself if you want. Many people do believe their own delusions.

I couldn't help noticing that you completely dodged that question.

I wonder why that is. :D

What are you referring to that children learn so easily? You really aren't making sense with that one.

I see you’re playing stupid now instead of answering. :D

But, I thought you said I was as smart as a 5th grader. So, how would I play stupid?

And what was I referring to when I said you were as smart as a 5th grader?

C’mon, you can get it! :D

I know you have commented on my grammar. And like I said you actually lose grammar skills as you age, I mean unless you are an author and write books everyday and deal with the English language a lot. But grammar is not really my expertise. I can tell you I am not good in everything but their are some things I am great at. And you would be lying to yourself if you think you are great at everything and know everything. I can however, type 80 words a minute.

There you go! So you were playing stupid. Just like I said.

I haven’t forgotten 5th grade grammar like you have. Why is that? Please don’t play stupid this time, “critical thinker”. :)

I really wasn't sure, I wasn't playing stupid, nor did I really care about your question since it is defamation. And you going around calling people 5th graders, just shows your maturity level. But I can work with you on that. Small step grasshopper. We will break your mind control.

Yet you believe what the con artist Bill Gates has to say. I am not surprised by that and I bet you also believe what the Quack Dr. Fauci has to say. Well, serves you right. :D

View attachment 480422

Don’t mind me. But I’m just going to question the “critical thinker” who can’t seem to figure out something that most children learn very easily. :)

Nothing defensive about a meme. I think it sums you up quite well, and you keep on doing exactly what the meme says. It is funny.:D

A "critical thinker" who can't learn something that children easily grasp. Now why is that, "critical thinker"? You haven't actually answered that and I'm starting to think you're embarrassed about it. :)

You don't strike me as a critical thinker, but I suppose you can believe that about yourself if you want. Many people do believe their own delusions.

What are you referring to that children learn so easily? You really aren't making sense with that one.

But, I thought you said I was as smart as a 5th grader. So, how would I play stupid?

I know you have commented on my grammar. And like I said you actually lose grammar skills as you age, I mean unless you are an author and write books everyday and deal with the English language a lot. But grammar is not really my expertise. I can tell you I am not good in everything but their are some things I am great at. And you would be lying to yourself if you think you are great at everything and know everything. I can however, type 80 words a minute.

I haven’t forgotten 5th grade grammar like you have. Why is that? Please don’t play stupid this time, “critical thinker”. :)

I really wasn't sure, I wasn't playing stupid, nor did I really care about your question since it is defamation. And you going around calling people 5th graders, just shows your maturity level. But I can work with you on that. Small step grasshopper. We will break your mind control.

I see you're getting defensive again.

You said that people lose grammar skills as they age. Well I've certainly aged beyond 5th grade and I still know the difference between "there" and "their". Why is it that losing grammar skills only applies to you, but not to me? Go on and answer that for me this time, "critical thinker". :D

View attachment 480422

You said that people lose grammar skills as they age. Well I've certainly aged beyond 5th grade and I still know the difference between "there" and "their". Why is it that losing grammar skills only applies to you, but not to me? Go on and answer that for me this time, "critical thinker". :D

Refer to my meme when you feel the need to abuse ones character. I do notice you are being a little nicer but now you should work on being more positive and also you may have an ego problem, in believing that you are smarter then everyone else when that might not be the case at all.

It may be your lack of education which causes you to comment on other people's education because you feel lacking in that area. So it boosts your own confidence to belittle others. In other words Bully tactics. That I believe is something you did learn in 5th grade.

View attachment 480422

Refer to my meme when you feel the need to abuse ones character. I do notice you are being a little nicer but now you should work on being more positive and also you may have an ego problem, in believing that you are smarter then everyone else when that might not be the case at all.

It may be your lack of education which causes you to comment on other people's education because you feel lacking in that area. So it boosts your own confidence to belittle others. In other words Bully tactics. That I believe is something you did learn in 5th grade.

I notice that you completely dodged the question again. That’s interesting. I wonder why that is.

You gave me a reason as to why you, a “critical thinker”, would fail at something so simple. I refuted your reason with a counter-example. You then ignored the argument entirely.

Don’t be scared. You can answer the question this time, “critical thinker”. :)

Again you have attacked someone you deem is retarded not cool not cool at all and by name calling you have voided most of your arguments as they should be able to stand on heir own merit and others can make up their own minds...

I'm done trying to reason with him. I tried that and it got nowhere.
Did Biden and your "experts" forget something?
While he messed up the J&J rollout he and his experts have done ZILCH in rolling out known remedies for people who contract Covid.
If I was president you call "retarded and not an expert", I would have made sure there was a clear precise list of known helpful remedies & that everyone had some of these remedies in their medicine cabinets, and made them affordable in doing so. I would make sure all bio tech companies had all the global studies and science data in which to know why the clots are happening and important info like the fact no blood thinner works for the covid or vaccine clotting. It's important that all dr's and hospitals know this so they don't waste time on failed resolutions and have info on the cause and remedy of the situation that is causing these deaths and problems with covid that cause some to be hospitalized.
Even that post by Hossfly was my commentary that "the experts" now are repeating about remedies being censored or bashed by naysayers like yourself, which are being negative Nancy's for political reasons, which caused hundreds of thousands of the Covid deaths.
Being that the experts are late to the game following my lead, this makes you lose your argument on every front.
If you were right then you would have no crisis,
Mr. brainiac. The fact you still have this crisis proves you've been listening to the wrong so called experts. Not only are they wrong, but some of these characters literally paid for the Wuhan bio terror lab research that accidentally released this mess, they backed the research in 2016 in the
Obama /Biden Administration. Look it up- "NIH".
Look at the amount they paid, see anything suspicious about the AMOUNT NUMBER?

That's nice, retard. You still have no idea what you're talking about.

You lost all credibility when you tried to claim that you know more about medicine than our medical experts.

You've wasted enough time. Get back to cleaning those toilets.
Let's revisit this: YOU said a non Doctor non scientist can not know more then the "experts" like Fauci.
You called me all kinds of names like retarded.
In doing inventory of my past commentaries and solutions I've been right 100% not 50% not 75% but 100% about which remedies, about the clotting, about masks, about outdoors, about the virus percentages, about specific vaccines, about the NIH payments to the "bio weapons" lab, about the politicization of the crisis etc.
Fauci was 100% wrong about everything.
If I am retarded, then why the hell would the left take the position and directions of someone 100% worse then someone you deem retarded.
And is there a word in the English language for those who took that direction from someone worse then???
YOU'D be calling yourself slower then what you deem mentally challenged. =
52we3g.jpg

Last edited:
Again you have attacked someone you deem is retarded not cool not cool at all and by name calling you have voided most of your arguments as they should be able to stand on heir own merit and others can make up their own minds...

While he messed up the J&J rollout he and his experts have done ZILCH in rolling out known remedies for people who contract Covid.
If I was president you call "retarded and not an expert", I would have made sure there was a clear precise list of known helpful remedies & that everyone had some of these remedies in their medicine cabinets, and made them affordable in doing so. I would make sure all bio tech companies had all the global studies and science data in which to know why the clots are happening and important info like the fact no blood thinner works for the covid or vaccine clotting. It's important that all dr's and hospitals know this so they don't waste time on failed resolutions and have info on the cause and remedy of the situation that is causing these deaths and problems with covid that cause some to be hospitalized.
Even that post by Hossfly was my commentary that "the experts" now are repeating about remedies being censored or bashed by naysayers like yourself, which are being negative Nancy's for political reasons, which caused hundreds of thousands of the Covid deaths.
Being that the experts are late to the game following my lead, this makes you lose your argument on every front.
Mr. brainiac. The fact you still have this crisis proves you've been listening to the wrong so called experts. Not only are they wrong, but some of these characters literally paid for the Wuhan bio terror lab research that accidentally released this mess, they backed the research in 2016 in the

You lost all credibility when you tried to claim that you know more about medicine than our medical experts.

Let's revisit this: YOU said a non Doctor non scientist can not know more then the "experts" like Fauci.
In doing inventory of my past commentaries and solutions I've been right 100% not 50% not 75% but 100% about which remedies, about the clotting, about masks, about outdoors, about the virus percentages, about specific vaccines, about the NIH payments to the "bio weapons" lab, about the politicization of the crisis etc.
If I am retarded, then why the hell would the left take the position and directions of someone 100% worse then someone you deem retarded.
And is there a word in the English language for those who took that direction from someone worse then???
YOU'D be calling yourself slower then what you deem mentally challenged. =BRILLIANT!

You still stuck on this? :laughing0301:

Sure, let’s revisit. You lost all credibility the moment you claimed you knew more about medicine than our medical experts. You, despite having zero qualifications, are so fucking retarded that you think you know more than our experts.

Nothing you say past that moment has any meaning. You’re an idiot. You’re the retarded kid who walks into an engineer’s office and tries to explain how things work. It’s adorable and all, so I’m just going to pat you on the head and tell you you’re “special”.

Nice to know that this is STILL bothering you haha.

I've been right 100% not 50% not 75% but 100%

Riiiight. You’ve been right about everything. Just ask you.

You’re a fucking idiot with an unwarranted high opinion of yourself. Like you’ve been told you’re “special” all your life. You’re a retard Trump supporter with no formal education. Nobody cares what the retarded janitor thinks about medicine.

:laughing0301::laugh:

YOU'D be calling yourself slower then what you deem mentally challenged. =BRILLIANT!

Sure, let’s revisit. You lost all credibility the moment you claimed you knew more about medicine than our medical experts. You, despite having zero qualifications, are so fucking retarded that you think you know more than our experts.

Nothing you say past that moment has any meaning. You’re an idiot. You’re the retarded kid who walks into an engineer’s office and tries to explain how things work. It’s adorable and all, so I’m just going to pat you on the head and tell you you’re “special”.

ummm, how quickly you forget my biotech links used by the industry to network and you did not know that many of my science and tech sites were used for many tv episodes
As Seen On TLC's- Science Frontier's Espisodes
"Future Fantastics" & "The Body Clock" &
ABC Nightline's Brave New World;
"man vs machine" and many many more.
But hey, thanks for proving leftists are living opposite reality whereby you think 100% wrong is better then being 100% right.
*L*
5c8y0n.jpg

TV Show "Sitings" Mon, May 4 8:01 PM eastern time
EPISODE #5067 About Soul Chips and storing the Life of Memory

Sightings Special #3
SPECIAL - BIOPERFECTION: BUILDING THE NEW HUMAN RACE

This technology is covered in detail in a "Sightings Special" on the
Sci-Fi channel: (forget which year 1999?)
Tuesday, June 16 at 8PM & 12AM ET*
Saturday, June 13 at 7PM ET*
Sunday, June 14 at 5PM ET*
Sightings Special #3

The Learning Channel (TLC)
Series called Science Frontiers;
TV Show called; Future Fantastics Sunday, Jan 17, 1999.
Features Robotics and morphing with humans,
Teleportation (with the new discovery by the Austrian Scientist),
Brain/Memory chips, real virtual reality, and other stuff exposed on the program, all backing what's expressed on my page on the future visions.
TLC channel where they mentioned something about sending electronic messages thru time either forward or backward

Many more shows thereafter even till present time, especially those with Kurzweil & Kaku.​

Last edited:

You’re a fucking idiot with an unwarranted high opinion of yourself. Like you’ve been told you’re “special” all your life. You’re a retard Trump supporter with no formal education. Nobody cares what the retarded janitor thinks about medicine.

You sound quite unscientific, emotional, irrational and stupid. WELL DONE YOU OLD FOOL!!!!

Greg

View attachment 499328
Fauci ha been 100% wrong about everything?! I think that statement right there disqualifies you from being taken seriously

BTW: NO VACCINE IS RISK FREE!!! I have frankly found out enough about the Pfizer Vax to know that I run a small but rEAL risk of an adverse reaction of some sort and a very small risk of ending up dead. Such is life. BTW: I took the risk in full knowledge and am now fully vaxed!! You even KNOW what mRNA is?? lmao

Greg

View attachment 499328
Fauci ha been 100% wrong about everything?! I think that statement right there disqualifies you from being taken seriously
WRONG....it is a common usage meaning wrong about many significant facts. I'm sure Fauci remembers his birthday...something I can't say about Biden.

Greg

View attachment 499328
Not my words, various reports by "experts" according to the standards quoted by the name calling poster who chooses chaos over stability.
But my evaluation of Fauci has always noticed the conflicting science of his commentaries, so the 100% wrong is about right a statement.

ummm, how quickly you forget my biotech links used by the industry to network and you did not know that many of my science and tech sites were used for many tv episodes
But hey, thanks for proving leftists are living opposite reality whereby you think 100% wrong is better then being 100% right.
*L*
View attachment 499332

Sightings Special #3

Sightings Special #3

Brain/Memory chips, real virtual reality, and other stuff exposed on the program, all backing what's expressed on my page on the future visions.
TLC channel where they mentioned something about sending electronic messages thru time either forward or backward

Many more shows thereafter even till present time, especially those with Kurzweil & Kaku.​
I noticed you didn’t say a single word about the fact that you have zero medical qualification and you’re retarded enough to think you know more about medicine than our medical experts. I wonder why that is lol. You’re flailing soooo bad. :laughing0301:

You sound quite unscientific, emotional, irrational and stupid. WELL DONE YOU OLD FOOL!!!!

Greg
I’m emotional for telling him that he’s not more qualified in medicine than our medical experts?

You might want to try that one again.

BTW: NO VACCINE IS RISK FREE!!! I have frankly found out enough about the Pfizer Vax to know that I run a small but rEAL risk of an adverse reaction of some sort and a very small risk of ending up dead. Such is life. BTW: I took the risk in full knowledge and am now fully vaxed!! You even KNOW what mRNA is?? lmao

Greg
There must be something off with the Pfizer vax if that's the one Biden is choosing to give to the poor nations. *L* (JOKING)

*L*
View attachment 499332

Sightings Special #3

Sightings Special #3

I noticed you didn’t say a single word about the fact that you have zero medical qualification and you’re retarded enough to think you know more about medicine than our medical experts. I wonder why that is lol. You’re flailing soooo bad. :laughing0301:
WRONG....you are being a drongo...local idiom.

Greg

*L*
View attachment 499332

Sightings Special #3

Sightings Special #3

WRONG....you are being a drongo...local idiom.

Greg
He thinks he knows more about medicine than our medical experts.

If you think i’m wrong then you’re an idiot too.

Which covid vaccine prevents one from being infected? Which one prevents transmission?

No.

I mean IMO it's like asking which poison you chose..... which one you think is the better one?

That being said....loved ones did get the jab....made me very, very unhappy....but there is nothing I can do.

All I know is that I will NOT get the vaccine. Not now, not ever!

*L*
View attachment 499332

Sightings Special #3

Sightings Special #3

No you are flailing and deflecting your frustration about being enslaved and inconvenienced by those 100% wrong instructions and restriction in blue states. -oops given to you buy a degreed Dr. You called medical expert.
Just like that guy who calls himself Banker claimed to be an investment expert warned everyone in the stock forum that we'd double dip tank the market when we were going for a straight V recovery.-oops

Forum List

Back