Which Vaccine?

You do realize that without the janitor to keep the ” facility” clean that the medical experts wouldn’t be able to do their job correctly...

Of course!

Janitorial work is very important and they’re a valuable part of any team.

But if I want medical advice, I’m going to consult a doctor and not a janitor.

If a janitor insists that the doctor’s medical advice is wrong, then I’m going to politely smile, nod, and completely disregard every single thing that idiot says.
I Understand, but that doesn't change who has solutions and who creates the problem by being to pretentious to listen or pay attention.. I thought half my posts were making that point.
I say the same thing about religion, but in another analogy.
" If you wouldn't learn to fly a plane through a boating instructor, then why would you learn about the OT and Judaic teachings/definitions through Rome (the oppressors) narrative?"
But don't you become a hypocrit when all you learn about Trump and his Policies are through his opposition's demonization and resistance (insurrection) and not neutral sources or sources that know him and all his policies not just the ones media allows you to hear or word play spin and propaganda?
View attachment 477893

You say a lot of things and it comes across as rambling.

I stopped caring about whatever point you’re trying to make when it became apparent that you’re delusional enough to think you know more than our medical experts despite having zero medical credentials.

We pretty much stopped conversing after that. I’m definitely not taking you seriously. To me, you’re a janitor rambling on and on about medicine claiming that the doctors are wrong. Sorry, but I’m not listening lol.
Thank you for admiting Biden is delusional and should not be listened to.
Biden is (Quote): "delusional enough to think he knows more than our ( political, global, and border immigration) experts "
Checkmate!
View attachment 477922

Your attempt to flip that around was retarded.

Your delusional belief that you know more about medicine than our health experts doesn’t mean that others share your same delusions.
You just admitted your comments (standards) are flawed or that those standards are only for the opposition and everyone else, but not yourselves. That's the definition of flip flop, you either believe in your standard you set or not, and it applies to everyone equally, because "nobody is above the law" remember?
Must be nice to have no morals ethics and standards, and no faith in your choices and their policies that you have to attack opposition personally instead of intectual honesty discuss the subject and refute the commentary and source your refutation instead of ad hominem replies with rage filled trolling. I thank you for proving my points, in a tangible manner, so people can learn about how pride causes our suffering.

I believe that you believe that. But it’s idiotic. Your grasp on logic is terrible.
Now that I was proven right about caution on J&J doses and clotting and your experts were wrong and Biden's rush to get out his false promises caused the J&J shared facility with Astra Zenica misshap with 15 million wasted vials, would you like to apologize?
In my best Charlie Sheen voice, "WINNING"!

As I already explained to you, you’re an idiot.

If you think you’re more qualified to give medical advice than our medical experts, then you’re simply beyond retarded.

I’m happy that you think so highly of yourself. But that doesn’t change how misguided you are about your own shortcomings.

Discussing this with you is like watching a mentally retarded child excitedly congratulate himself endlessly. That’s great, guy. You’re special. But you’re just not smart enough to even begin to understand how off you are.

You do realize that without the janitor to keep the ” facility” clean that the medical experts wouldn’t be able to do their job correctly...

Of course!

If a janitor insists that the doctor’s medical advice is wrong, then I’m going to politely smile, nod, and completely disregard every single thing that idiot says.
I Understand, but that doesn't change who has solutions and who creates the problem by being to pretentious to listen or pay attention.. I thought half my posts were making that point.
" If you wouldn't learn to fly a plane through a boating instructor, then why would you learn about the OT and Judaic teachings/definitions through Rome (the oppressors) narrative?"
But don't you become a hypocrit when all you learn about Trump and his Policies are through his opposition's demonization and resistance (insurrection) and not neutral sources or sources that know him and all his policies not just the ones media allows you to hear or word play spin and propaganda?
View attachment 477893

I stopped caring about whatever point you’re trying to make when it became apparent that you’re delusional enough to think you know more than our medical experts despite having zero medical credentials.

We pretty much stopped conversing after that. I’m definitely not taking you seriously. To me, you’re a janitor rambling on and on about medicine claiming that the doctors are wrong. Sorry, but I’m not listening lol.
Biden is (Quote): "delusional enough to think he knows more than our ( political, global, and border immigration) experts "
Checkmate!
View attachment 477922

Your delusional belief that you know more about medicine than our health experts doesn’t mean that others share your same delusions.
You just admitted your comments (standards) are flawed or that those standards are only for the opposition and everyone else, but not yourselves. That's the definition of flip flop, you either believe in your standard you set or not, and it applies to everyone equally, because "nobody is above the law" remember?
Must be nice to have no morals ethics and standards, and no faith in your choices and their policies that you have to attack opposition personally instead of intectual honesty discuss the subject and refute the commentary and source your refutation instead of ad hominem replies with rage filled trolling. I thank you for proving my points, in a tangible manner, so people can learn about how pride causes our suffering.

I believe that you believe that. But it’s idiotic. Your grasp on logic is terrible.
Now that I was proven right about caution on J&J doses and clotting and your experts were wrong and Biden's rush to get out his false promises caused the J&J shared facility with Astra Zenica misshap with 15 million wasted vials, would you like to apologize?

If you think you’re more qualified to give medical advice than our medical experts, then you’re simply beyond retarded.

I’m happy that you think so highly of yourself. But that doesn’t change how misguided you are about your own shortcomings.

Discussing this with you is like watching a mentally retarded child excitedly congratulate himself endlessly. That’s great, guy. You’re special. But you’re just not smart enough to even begin to understand how off you are.
Thank you for calling Biden and your experts idiots, but when you call me an idiot for being right, when you were wrong, it's called
a double negative=a positive.
Thanks for the compliment!
55loxg.jpg

Thank you for calling Biden and your experts idiots

I didn't say that. You're just an idiot.

You think I'm saying that because you're an idiot and you have a terrible grasp on reasoning. I've explained this to you multiple times but you're not smart enough to see it.

You're like a mentally retarded child excitedly congratulating himself on something that he's completely wrong about. Maybe he would realize how far off he is if he wasn't so eager to pat himself on the back. But he's probably just mentally retarded and there's nothing that can be said to him that will change his mind.

Good going, little guy. You're special.

Of course!

View attachment 477893

Checkmate!
View attachment 477922

Thank you for calling Biden and your experts idiots, but when you call me an idiot for being right, when you were wrong, it's called
a double negative=a positive.
Thanks for the compliment!
View attachment 479866
In my most sarcastic George Carlin voice it isn’t very “ manly” for ” Biden” to PULLOUT esp on that date given a number of reasons...I find it ironic that in 1990 on that date George Bush SR said what he would do to Saddam regarding his Kuwait invasion and he also mentioned his new world order phrase...Maybe he knew because he was privy to some insider knowledge that we were going to close down all the restaurants in the future or at least bankrupt them so he wanted people to get their new world( North and South America) order in before take in would become obsolete...lol..

Thank you for calling Biden and your experts idiots

I didn't say that. You're just an idiot.

You think I'm saying that because you're an idiot and you have a terrible grasp on reasoning. I've explained this to you multiple times but you're not smart enough to see it.

You're like a mentally retarded child excitedly congratulating himself on something that he's completely wrong about. Maybe he would realize how far off he is if he wasn't so eager to pat himself on the back. But he's probably just mentally retarded and there's nothing that can be said to him that will change his mind.

Good going, little guy. You're special.
Again you have attacked someone you deem is retarded not cool not cool at all and by name calling you have voided most of your arguments as they should be able to stand on heir own merit and others can make up their own minds...

Again you have attacked someone you deem is retarded not cool not cool at all and by name calling you have voided most of your arguments as they should be able to stand on heir own merit and others can make up their own minds...

I'm done trying to reason with him. I tried that and it got nowhere.

I think their are some people that are addicted to vaccines. I mean how naïve do you have to be to get something injected to your system made by vaccine companies that have no liability and you can't sue them for illness or death. And especially something that is totally experimental such as the COVID injections. How many products do you use that the company making the product has no liability at all? But these people just jump right aboard and get injected with no further thought. And they say we are the lunatics.
There has been so much trouble with these new vaccines that I think I may just opt out, at least for 2021.
Not if you consider the number of doses given In the US. There have been 192 million doses given Of that number, there is only 1 death in which the vaccine is suspected of causing. There are still hundreds of deaths being investigate but none so far show any causation due to the vaccine.

The odds of dying from a covid-19 vaccine is currently less than 1 in 192 million. Using the data form last year, an American's odds of dying from covid-19 is about 1 in 700. So far, these vaccines have proven to be one of the safest every created. You are currently 400 times more likely to die from a lightening strike than a covid-19 vaccine.

Last edited:
Which covid vaccine prevents one from being infected? Which one prevents transmission?

NONE. From what I understand, at best, they just lessen the severity of symptoms if you catch it.

This from a pandemic where 99 out of a hundred infected already have the virus but symptoms too mild to notice or care.

But the Astra-Zeneca can apparently kill you with a blood clot.

The Pfizer can make you grow old waiting for someone to come up with a -200° freezer to store it.

So that leaves the Moderna.

Do you feel lucky, Punk?

Which covid vaccine prevents one from being infected? Which one prevents transmission?

NONE. From what I understand, at best, they just lessen the severity of symptoms if you catch it.

This from a pandemic where 99 out of a hundred infected already have the virus but symptoms too mild to notice or care.

But the Astra-Zeneca can apparently kill you with a blood clot.

The Pfizer can make you grow old waiting for someone to come up with a -200° freezer to store it.

So that leaves the Moderna.

Do you feel lucky, Punk?

No, the evidence form lab studies shows that both Pfizer and Modena vaccines will prevent 94% of the cases in lab studies. In studies of real world patients, both vaccines showed they prevent 80% of cases after the 1st does and over 90% after the second dose.

This the conclusion I prefer. Trump was right about Hydroxychloroquine.

US Medical Expert: Dr. Fauci, FDA’s Woodcock Responsible for Hundreds of Thousands of American Deaths for Smearing Hydroxy (VIDEO)

On Tuesday Dr. Steven Hatfill, infectious disease expert, blamed Dr. Fauci and Dr. Janet Woodcock for hundreds of thousands of deaths because they panned the use of hydroxychloroquine for patients in the early stages of COVID-19.

This despite numerous tests which all showed great progress in the early stages. But, I fear this had more to do about politics than it did medicine. Trump lauded it, so they had to say it was bad.

1618458911355.png

Even in its latest stages it was still effective 28% of the time but in its earliest stages its rating jumped to 65% and it was 72% in early mortality rates.

Imagine if we had not been the only country to fearmonger the use of the drug simply because they did not want President Trump to look good for touting it. And just look at the sample size. 232 trials, 3,706 doctors and 358,764 patients. That’s a huge sampling.

Did Biden and your "experts" forget something?
While he messed up the J&J rollout he and his experts have done ZILCH in rolling out known remedies for people who contract Covid.
If I was president you call "retarded and not an expert", I would have made sure there was a clear precise list of known helpful remedies & that everyone had some of these remedies in their medicine cabinets, and made them affordable in doing so. I would make sure all bio tech companies had all the global studies and science data in which to know why the clots are happening and important info like the fact no blood thinner works for the covid or vaccine clotting. It's important that all dr's and hospitals know this so they don't waste time on failed resolutions and have info on the cause and remedy of the situation that is causing these deaths and problems with covid that cause some to be hospitalized.
Even that post by Hossfly was my commentary that "the experts" now are repeating about remedies being censored or bashed by naysayers like yourself, which are being negative Nancy's for political reasons, which caused hundreds of thousands of the Covid deaths.
Being that the experts are late to the game following my lead, this makes you lose your argument on every front.
If you were right then you would have no crisis,
Mr. brainiac. The fact you still have this crisis proves you've been listening to the wrong so called experts. Not only are they wrong, but some of these characters literally paid for the Wuhan bio terror lab research that accidentally released this mess, they backed the research in 2016 in the
Obama /Biden Administration. Look it up- "NIH".
Look at the amount they paid, see anything suspicious about the AMOUNT NUMBER?

While he messed up the J&J rollout he and his experts have done ZILCH in rolling out known remedies for people who contract Covid.
If I was president you call "retarded and not an expert", I would have made sure there was a clear precise list of known helpful remedies & that everyone had some of these remedies in their medicine cabinets, and made them affordable in doing so. I would make sure all bio tech companies had all the global studies and science data in which to know why the clots are happening and important info like the fact no blood thinner works for the covid or vaccine clotting. It's important that all dr's and hospitals know this so they don't waste time on failed resolutions and have info on the cause and remedy of the situation that is causing these deaths and problems with covid that cause some to be hospitalized.
Even that post by Hossfly was my commentary that "the experts" now are repeating about remedies being censored or bashed by naysayers like yourself, which are being negative Nancy's for political reasons, which caused hundreds of thousands of the Covid deaths.
Being that the experts are late to the game following my lead, this makes you lose your argument on every front.
Mr. brainiac. The fact you still have this crisis proves you've been listening to the wrong so called experts. Not only are they wrong, but some of these characters literally paid for the Wuhan bio terror lab research that accidentally released this mess, they backed the research in 2016 in the

That's nice, retard. You still have no idea what you're talking about.

You lost all credibility when you tried to claim that you know more about medicine than our medical experts.

You've wasted enough time. Get back to cleaning those toilets.

That's nice, retard. You still have no idea what you're talking about.

You lost all credibility when you tried to claim that you know more about medicine than our medical experts.

You've wasted enough time. Get back to cleaning those toilets.
I proved it and your refutation of using ad hominem replies proved it as well, for surely you can intellectually be honest and refute a "retarded man" instead of showing your feelings of inadequacy would go as far as bashing disabled people. Tsk tsk tsk!
55r2zm.jpg

This is starting to happen. Three months out. My wifes friend called last night and her boss just died, three months after taking the second shot. Perfectly healthy. Now J and J has been told to stop injecting people due to thousands of blood clot reports. All of these shots are extremely dangerous.

I have researched a bit. . . and there seems to be a cover up.

I wouldn't be surprised at all, consiring the timing of them yanking the J&J vaccine, but some of his relative are mad that the mass media is putting out a narrative of a drug overdose, saying it DID not cause a heart attack, and that a week before he had a heart attack, DMX took the vaccine so he could continue to tour.

Anyway, he has now died. Corporate media says it is not connected to the vaccine of course.

Gosh, that is sad about DMX, I didn't even know he died until you said. So, he goes along now with Hank Aaron and I can't quite remember the boxer's name who died from the injection also.

I proved it

No, you really didn't prove that you know more about medicine than our medical experts.

You poor delusional retard, you.

Most medical experts are in the Rockefeller system of medicine. I suggest looking at how this came about. The Rockefeller's were the original snake oil salesmen.

Most medical experts are in the Rockefeller system of medicine. I suggest looking at how this came about. The Rockefeller's were the original snake oil salesmen.

What are your medical certifications?

You people who don’t get the vaccine will pass it around until it mutates and starts killing everyone again. Fuck you.

What are your medical certifications?

My certification is that I am not under the mind control of the big pharma cartel.

You people who don’t get the vaccine will pass it around until it mutates and starts killing everyone again. Fuck you.

Actually the only way you can get a virus is through being injected by a vaccine or a blood transfusion. And in the past they have used monkey kidneys and other animal products that were injected into humans through vaccines and caused cancers.

You are very naïve if you do take especially the COVID injection.

Forum List

Back